ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   Imran & Sukhvinder, hard to watch? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320342)

Drew. 10-06-2017 08:55 PM

Imran & Sukhvinder, hard to watch?

Am i the only one that found the arguments involving Imran and Sukh pretty hard to watch and not really that funny? It was so much more than just 2 random housemates arguing, the fact they're married and have children who are likely going to know about this. Sukh was completely out of order to Imran too, He looks mentally drained. The housemates themselves looked shocked

GiRTh 10-06-2017 08:56 PM

No. I was chuckling all the way thru it.

Shaun 10-06-2017 08:57 PM

Hysterical tbh

Drew. 10-06-2017 08:57 PM

You horrible bastards

LukeB 10-06-2017 08:58 PM

I would have found it hard to watch if i was a housemate because i feel uncomfortable seeing arguments in person anyway but i find it quite messy on TV.

Jake. 10-06-2017 08:59 PM

I get you. There's some deep rooted problems there and she's masking it underneath an argument about alcohol

Gusto Brunt 10-06-2017 09:01 PM

Went from being funny to hide behind the sofa, cringe time.

Alf 10-06-2017 09:03 PM

Can't handle their plonk.

caprimint 10-06-2017 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9351338)
I would have found it hard to watch if i was a housemate because i feel uncomfortable seeing arguments in person anyway but i find it quite messy on TV.

Basically this, Raph looked like he didn't really know what to do and I think it'd be super awkward irl. I found it pretty entertaining but also thinking how messy it is considering they're married and have children. I could tell from the beginning that their relationship wasn't that secure though, quite telling when Sukhvinder revealed that's how it's like on the outside as well.

JerseyWins 10-06-2017 09:06 PM

Kinda entertaining but I do feel for Imran with how drained he seems.

Garfie 10-06-2017 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake. (Post 9351340)
I get you. There's some deep rooted problems there and she's masking it underneath an argument about alcohol

Yes, I thought this too. Very uncomfortable to watch. How awkward for Arthur and Raph who were in the bedroom at the time. Some things just shouldn't happen in public.

Cherie 10-06-2017 09:09 PM

Awful pair can't believe I liked them on launch night, glad I held back from the fan threads :dance:

MrWong 10-06-2017 09:16 PM

She's deranged. So she can stay.

Not really a fan of either though.

bitontheslide 10-06-2017 09:20 PM

Its not actually hard to watch when not involved. I wouldn't describe it as entertaining. She doesn't appear stable to me, and being a parent, not a very great role model. Given we don't know if this mirrors her normal behaviour or if its put on for the cameras its a bit difficult to say anything other than ... moving on.

Patricia4 10-06-2017 09:21 PM

They sounded to me like it was all rehearsed they have arranged all this before they went in.

BritNobleGent 10-06-2017 09:31 PM

sooki got groomed when she was young, probably got preggers and had no choice but to marry him.

She knows he dont love her but got used. thats my opinion

rusticgal 10-06-2017 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake. (Post 9351340)

Agree Jake...Sukhvinder saying he is like it on the outside too ( whatever that implied)...she said it about 4 times. Obviously they have issues.
Then at the end when they cuddled up he kept saying "if they lie about it tomorrow we will walk"...
So Sukhvinder hides the wine...not for herself...she hides it so she can bring it out like she did tonight and appease those in the pool. It's a bargaining tool to make her popular and to endear some of the housemates. She even said to Chantelle..."if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have it"..like show me respect and gratitude. She's deluded and it completely backfired. In the end when they cuddled up it was like it was everybody else's fault and they were the good guys...:shrug:

Drew. 10-06-2017 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BritNobleGent (Post 9351465)
sooki got groomed when she was young, probably got preggers and had no choice but to marry him.

Yeah you might be onto something here..

Jake. 10-06-2017 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BritNobleGent (Post 9351465)

that's.. an interesting thought

rusticgal 10-06-2017 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9351404)
Awful pair can't believe I liked them on launch night, glad I held back from the fan threads :dance:

I should be more restrained like you Cherie...I jumped in liking Imran. I usually wait a few days...lesson learned :laugh:

Gusto Brunt 10-06-2017 09:37 PM

[QUOTE=JerseyWins;9351393]Kinda entertaining but I do feel for Imran with how drained he seems.[/QUOTE]

I just don't understand why people don't like him.:shrug:

bitontheslide 10-06-2017 09:39 PM

Given that they are from different backgrounds where relationships are not encouraged, i don't think grooming entered into it at all. Its no arranged marriage for sure

sampvt 10-06-2017 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patricia4 (Post 9351447)
They sounded to me like it was all rehearsed they have arranged all this before they went in.

at last someones getting the truth. she even wore her microphone in bed and he never flinched when she intimated he was the same on the outside. all scripted

rusticgal 10-06-2017 09:58 PM

I know they are in a pressure cooker environment BUT why would any couple who have such a volatile relationship want to go on BB and expose their relationship like that?
It's not like they are surprised by each other's behaviour :shrug:
If anyone is in Imrans own words a 'fame hungry *****'...it's his wife. She clearly has issues..she swears like a trooper and must be like that most of the time in the outside world. Their relationship is not a good one IMO.

rusticgal 10-06-2017 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 9351483)
Given that they are from different backgrounds where relationships are not encouraged, i don't think grooming entered into it at all. Its no arranged marriage for sure

Didn't they say in their VT that their families didn't agree with the marriage?