ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   Kayleigh coming for Lisa Huo's trophy (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320361)

reece(: 11-06-2017 02:17 AM

Kayleigh coming for Lisa Huo's trophy

Most F bombs in a Highlight show.

throw in a couple of C bombs too!

JTM45 11-06-2017 02:53 AM

I love me some swearing but there has to be something of substance to string it all together and Kayleigh has absolutely NOTHING!!!!
When she was stood over Arthur in the living room just pointing her finger at him and ranting to anyone who would listen (or not even!) and talking about Arthur like he wasn't there...............just VILE!!!

It seems like the gobby, no-substance girls (and Tom) are more worried that he's stealing valuable airtime from them than anything else.:bored:

Mystic Mock 11-06-2017 04:41 AM

Lisa was funny though.

reece(: 11-06-2017 10:25 PM

Still tea

Jake. 11-06-2017 10:26 PM

She's making Lisa seem pleasant

Headie 11-06-2017 10:30 PM

Legend Lisa

Jase. 11-06-2017 10:31 PM

Don't mention this repugnant **** in the same breath as legend/icon Lisa

reece(: 11-06-2017 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hayden (Post 9353982)
Legend Lisa

Top 20 of all time legend

Jase. 11-06-2017 10:36 PM

Richard's iconic impersonation of her in that bedroom bustup :joker:

rionablue 11-06-2017 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTM45 (Post 9351821)
I love me some swearing but there has to be something of substance to string it all together and Kayleigh has absolutely NOTHING!!!!
When she was stood over Arthur in the living room just pointing her finger at him and ranting to anyone who would listen (or not even!) and talking about Arthur like he wasn't there...............just VILE!!!

It seems like the gobby, no-substance girls (and Tom) are more worried that he's stealing valuable airtime from them than anything else.:bored:

Arthur totally insulted Kayleigh and what he said to her you wouldnt say to an animal. There was no reason for him to do it as they had been pretty close. He picked her out above any of the others who had been mimicking him and then told her she wasnt a woman and called her names. Kayleigh needs to rein in her language but she had every right to be hurt and very very angry. Arthur turned from being a pretty decent housemate to being a horrible selfish demeaning bastard if I am honest.

rionablue 11-06-2017 11:02 PM

By the way I was thinking to myself as I watched the last two highlights show that the housemates in GENERAL must be the most foul mouthed set in years. I use language myself but its pretty sickening listening to most of them eff and blind constantly

DouglasS 11-06-2017 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ja$e (Post 9354001)
Richard's iconic impersonation of her in that bedroom bustup :joker:

I love that, wish I could find a video of that - Lisa throws something at Nikki also

Amy Jade 11-06-2017 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 9354071)
Arthur totally insulted Kayleigh and what he said to her you wouldnt say to an animal. There was no reason for him to do it as they had been pretty close. He picked her out above any of the others who had been mimicking him and then told her she wasnt a woman and called her names. Kayleigh needs to rein in her language but she had every right to be hurt and very very angry. Arthur turned from being a pretty decent housemate to being a horrible selfish demeaning bastard if I am honest.

Finally somebody who sees it too!

People claiming it's all on her when Arthur is certainly no victim