ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   Imran Is Imran cucked or actually in control? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320525)

vesavius 13-06-2017 09:07 AM

Is Imran cucked or actually in control?

Nice guy this, nice guy that... But I'm not so sure Imran is a nice guy at all. I have seen this dynamic before... IMO, he clearly feeds off Suhk's moods and attacks and even enables them. He benefits from being seen as the 'nice one' and gets continuous validation and praise for it. Setting it up to be as if he is almost a victim continuously for sympathy and praise. Ofc, this means he has to let her be the attack dog and be disliked for this to work, which is quite nasty.

It isn't him being a 'nice guy', it's actually very controlling and manipulative.

chuff me dizzy 13-06-2017 09:15 AM

Don't let him fool you,he's every bit as bad as her ,but he's playing a blinder making himself cook and even sandwich maker pretending to be the peace maker,but STILL using control over the hm8s with his little meetings/lectures

vesavius 14-06-2017 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9357039)
Don't let him fool you,he's every bit as bad as her ,but he's playing a blinder making himself cook and even sandwich maker pretending to be the peace maker,but STILL using control over the hm8s with his little meetings/lectures

I absolutely agree. There is clearly a sinister motivation to his 'nice guy' act. That meeting last night was cringeworthy, btw.

sampvt 14-06-2017 09:23 AM

they are both racist scammers and dont forget hes been married to her for 22 yrs and doesent know her till now, bs

chuff me dizzy 14-06-2017 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vesavius (Post 9359570)
I absolutely agree. There is clearly a sinister motivation to his 'nice guy' act. That meeting last night was cringeworthy, btw.

It was Imran who 1st threw the race card, it was Imran who said he wanted to complain as Sukh was being threatened, and don't even start me on his meetings :rant: I thought it was the Jeremy Kyle show last night

Novo 14-06-2017 09:25 AM

He is Locke/Mike Fleming level of Cucked

mr rochester 14-06-2017 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vesavius (Post 9359570)

Well if either of them win then the prize money goes into BOTH of their hands. I would not be surprised if they haven't set this whole nonsense up as their game plan.

I liked him at the start. Now I just find him a bit irritating. Tricia said S is the main breadwinner - the entrepreneur ...So he may well be overshadowed at home.

I just don't buy their performances. Weak, badly planned and dare I say - transparent...

rusticgal 14-06-2017 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vesavius (Post 9357028)
Nice guy this, nice guy that... But I'm not so sure Imran is a nice guy at all. I have seen this dynamic before... IMO, he clearly feeds off Suhk's moods and attacks and even enables them. He benefits from being seen as the 'nice one' and gets continuous validation and praise for it. Setting it up to be as if he is almost a victim continuously for sympathy and praise. Ofc, this means he has to let her be the attack dog and be disliked for this to work, which is quite nasty.

It isn't him being a 'nice guy', it's actually very controlling and manipulative.

Great post and I agree with everything you say. I will never forget him calling someone a 'fame *****'....unyet he is trying to portray Mr Nice Guy and peacekeeper. His wife makes him look nice..it's almost like he is using her for this very reason. I don't buy it. They are playing 2 extreme personalities...are they doing this to ensure one of them wins...makes you think.
Someone playing the placid non confrontational half could not possibly be compatible with someone SO confrontational. I know they say opposites attract but this relationship is too diverse.

bitontheslide 14-06-2017 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9360455)
Great post and I agree with everything you say. I will never forget him calling someone a 'fame *****'....unyet he is trying to portray Mr Nice Guy and peacekeeper. His wife makes him look nice..it's almost like he is using her for this very reason. I don't buy it. They are playing 2 extreme personalities...are they doing this to ensure one of them wins...makes you think.
Someone playing the placid non confrontational half could not possibly be compatible with someone SO confrontational. I know they say opposites attract but this relationship is too diverse.

I think that is spot on

Semtex 15-06-2017 05:07 AM

I have a feeling that he is a master at Taqiya.

jennyjuniper 15-06-2017 05:44 AM

It would be interesting to get Sukvinder out this Friday, then see what his plan is.

Semtex 15-06-2017 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennyjuniper (Post 9361576)
It would be interesting to get Sukvinder out this Friday, then see what his plan is.

If either of them get evicted there should just be a drop at the top of the stairs onto the lower level! As the Earth is flat to them they should just float down like a Cherry Blossom in the wind. Can't have gravity on a pancake with walls.
Let's test their theory.

But Emma called us spherical Earthers out by having a go at Arthur for his "opinion"

Idiots, idiots everywhere,

This show is the lowest common denominator, it's not entertaining, I'm only here to call out the numpties.
Oh by the way, that black girl was aggressive and pulled the card. The sad thing is that we whites try, but the chips cannot be removed on some people.

It's either Colonial guilt or bombing of their Brothers homeland. I had naff all to do with any of this.

starry 15-06-2017 12:06 PM

So now he admits he gets bossed around at home. I just find it pathetic.

vesavius 16-06-2017 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Semtex (Post 9361568)
I have a feeling that he is a master at Taqiya.

:joker::joker::joker: