ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   Chanelle should chanelle have left too? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320954)

ethanjames 18-06-2017 04:27 PM

should chanelle have left too?

obviously Kayleigh was removed last night but do you think chanelle should have been removed too? do you think she was just as bad as Kayleigh or nowhere near as bad?

Nicky91 18-06-2017 04:28 PM

NO of course not :fist: :fist:

Locke. 18-06-2017 04:29 PM

I think a warning was fine. I think a warning for Kayleigh would have been fine too, for what she said in the house. It was her remarks in the Diary Room that cost her her place in the house, for me at least.

Northern Monkey 18-06-2017 04:31 PM

I just finished watching.
I think BB was bang on.I was all for neither leaving UNTIL....

Kayleigh went in the DR and gave BB no choice.She said if she was allowed back in she would smash her face in and also that if it kicked of again she was gonna use weapons.BB could'nt let her continue for safety reasons.

As for Chanelles past warning.Was it a final warning last time?I dont remember it.

Guuki 18-06-2017 04:33 PM

She throw a glass and pushed a chair towards Kayleigh, in my opinion that was more aggressive and deserve ejection, but, obviously, Chanelle is more popular than Kayleigh and it'd be stupid for production to remove her from the house. I'm glad Kayleigh is out though.

Withano 18-06-2017 04:34 PM

A final warning seemed appropriate from my persoective.

BBDodge 18-06-2017 04:36 PM

They'll wait until she hits someone before giving her her marching orders.

Probably this week. She's a ticking time bomb.

Gusto Brunt 18-06-2017 05:53 PM

Chanelle started all the trouble. And she was actually the aggressor.

She should have left too.

She's been warned numerous times. So what's all this about a 'final warning'.

A final warming of a final warning...

Vanessa 18-06-2017 05:54 PM

No, but she needs to be careful. One more outburst and she's out.

armand.kay 18-06-2017 06:02 PM

No she knocked her drink off the table and not in Kayleigh's directing. Kayleigh can't be mentally stable if thats her reaction to that.

Gusto Brunt 18-06-2017 06:05 PM

Maybe it was all planned by Chanelle to get Kayleigh removed.

Like the argument was staged. Or am I awarding too much intelligence to Chanelle?? :D

starry 18-06-2017 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 9369585)
Maybe it was all planned by Chanelle to get Kayleigh removed.

Like the argument was staged. Or am I awarding too much intelligence to Chanelle?? :D

I'm not sure, but definitely after the incident Chanelle was very vocal about repeating some words that Kayleigh had said and said action should be taken.

We all know BB isn't fair anyway, the producers will give some many chances and others will be thrown out pretty quick. It does feel Chanelle is lucky to be there still. You could argue both should have gone.

Though I do feel the producers liked the drama of this argument, and are maybe hoping Chanelle can blow up again. Getting rid of both would lower the possibility for more rows.

Kazanne 18-06-2017 07:32 PM

Yes,Chanelle was worse and had been warned before

Brillopad 18-06-2017 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guuki (Post 9369412)
She throw a glass and pushed a chair towards Kayleigh, in my opinion that was more aggressive and deserve ejection, but, obviously, Chanelle is more popular than Kayleigh and it'd be stupid for production to remove her from the house. I'm glad Kayleigh is out though.

Popular, how can she be popular - she's gross!

azi 18-06-2017 07:54 PM

I would have left the show with her so no.

Shaun 18-06-2017 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locke. (Post 9369407)
I think a warning was fine. I think a warning for Kayleigh would have been fine too, for what she said in the house. It was her remarks in the Diary Room that cost her her place in the house, for me at least.

Says it all really. Not sure why it's so hard to comprehend.

bitontheslide 18-06-2017 07:58 PM

i think chanelle should have been out on her ear, her behaviour was atrocious, and it wasnt her first aggressive action

Mystic Mock 18-06-2017 08:04 PM

In fairness both of them should've been removed, they both made threats, got aggressive, and were not calming down.

However for the show I think it's ashame that Kayleigh was thrown out as she was playing this series villain role, and she was really good at it, and Chanelle obviously is a big character even if she can be vulgar sometimes, so my preferred outcome would've been to give them both a final warning.

Jack_ 18-06-2017 10:17 PM

It's a weird one really. Chanelle actually started all of it and was being really OTT getting angry when Kayleigh was rightly only asking what she meant, and then her throwing her drink off the table was really aggressive

If Kayleigh had just said 'I'll smash your face in' and then calmed down in the DR and later retracted, an ejection wouldn't have been justified. But you can't say you're gonna attack her with a blunt object and expect to be let back into the house, so she sealed her own fate with every word she spoke. A shame, really, cause this series is dying on its arse now

Cherie 18-06-2017 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 9369820)
i think chanelle should have been out on her ear, her behaviour was atrocious, and it wasnt her first aggressive action

Yes

fitz2k2 18-06-2017 10:51 PM

This is what her 3rd warning? White privilege at its finest folks.Of course she should be gone.I can't wait when she is up for eviction.