ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   Imran and Sukhvinder Javeed on one xtra (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=321525)

Marcus. 23-06-2017 07:48 PM

Imran and Sukhvinder Javeed on one xtra

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08tbfwg

skip too
2h:06m

sampvt 23-06-2017 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus. (Post 9384748)

Who wants to watch those t 2 wankers. when they got home by the way, they had piles of dog **** in their front garden deposited by neighbours. Some heros homecoming eh, lol.

Denver 23-06-2017 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 9384751)
Who wants to watch those t 2 wankers. when they got home by the way, they had piles of dog **** in their front garden deposited by neighbours. Some heros homecoming eh, lol.

Their neighbours are scum and broke to criminal laws there

reece(: 23-06-2017 08:14 PM

Legends

sampvt 23-06-2017 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 9384753)
Their neighbours are scum and broke to criminal laws there

aparently they have history and imran isnt a non benefit claimer well maybe now he isnt but he has been outed.

pontyboi 23-06-2017 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 9384813)
aparently they have history and imran isnt a non benefit claimer well maybe now he isnt but he has been outed.

They are both British citizens, have both paid taxes so I don't see the problem with them claiming benefits for a period of time.....ive been in that situation and its embaressing plus you get pittance.

sampvt 23-06-2017 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pontyboi (Post 9384852)
They are both British citizens, have both paid taxes so I don't see the problem with them claiming benefits for a period of time.....ive been in that situation and its embaressing plus you get pittance.

I totally agree but didnt he make a big fuss in the house about people on the dole were lazy and HE HAS NEVER CLAIMED A PENNY from the state. This makes him a liar and a total fraud. They had a plan to do what they felt the public would like to keep them in the house but they didnt factor in her potty mouth and anger management issues. No sympathy for them but they will ride the wave as long as they can.

bitontheslide 23-06-2017 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 9384881)
I totally agree but didnt he make a big fuss in the house about people on the dole were lazy and HE HAS NEVER CLAIMED A PENNY from the state. This makes him a liar and a total fraud. They had a plan to do what they felt the public would like to keep them in the house but they didnt factor in her potty mouth and anger management issues. No sympathy for them but they will ride the wave as long as they can.

Bang on Sam, in fact they got in to some big argument with Arthur, he said people should be prepared to travel to where the jobs were as thats what he had done all his life.

pontyboi 23-06-2017 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 9384881)

I honestly can't remember him saying that but if he did then yeah he's a hypocrite.

Mullens123 23-06-2017 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 9384813)

Well that makes breaking the law perfectly ok then ... :idc:

sampvt 23-06-2017 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mullens123 (Post 9384918)
Well that makes breaking the law perfectly ok then ... :idc:

wtf are you on about. are you in the right thread

Samm 23-06-2017 09:21 PM

oh wow hi fame

Nancy. 26-06-2017 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 9384751)

:laugh::laugh::laugh: