ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=627)
-   -   Predict 10 things that will happen in the BBUS premiere (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=322304)

LemonJam 28-06-2017 09:47 PM

Predict 10 things that will happen in the BBUS premiere

1. Confessional of a guy saying a girl is hot and vice versa.
2. Confessional saying "THIS GUY/GIRL IS TOO MUCH/LOUD/EXTRA
3. Someone awkwardly walks around the house alone (probably Cameron)
4. First competition involves very little amounts of clothing
5. "As a superfan"
6. Confessional on how dumb another houseguest seems
7. An alliance is formed that lasts maybe one episode
8. Someone lies about their age/occupation followed by a Confessional about the stupid reason why.
9. Jason rides off to the Big Brother house on a ****ing horse.
10. After all these predictions being correct Julie says without a single hint of irony "expect the unexpected ;)"

Macie Lightfoot 28-06-2017 10:17 PM

omg LJ this is suuuuch a fun game thank you for this one. You really are a gem

1. "As a superfan"
2. A three or four person alliance gets created and named, only to be never referenced again for the rest of the season
3. At least two showmances get hinted at through DRs while the rest of the HGs are introducing themselves, and these showmances are almost definitely never going to materialize
4. Someone lies about their occupation for no ****ing reason. My initial guess right now says Cameron or Christmas because they will feel that their occupations of microbiologist and fitness superstar are ~too threatening~
5. Dominique is forced to read her DR cuecards as A Sassy Black Girl despite not really being one
6. The first HoH Comp is an endurance one
7. After Julie explains the rules, the first two DRs are just people repeating the rules of the HoH Comp
8. At least two people throw the first HoH Comp because "they don't want to get blood on their hands," "it's too early to make a move," or "it's not a good choice to win the first HoH Comp"
9. The Comp ends with the final HGs striking a deal to ensure each other's safety
10. Julie introduces the season's twist with the hook ~EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED~ and the rest of the HGs react in a state of shock that must be feigned but actually isn't, which is even more gruesome when this twist is really just a repackaging of Pandora's Box

SuperV 28-06-2017 10:41 PM

Julie Chenbot lines:
1. "Hi, I'm Julie Chen"
2. "Welcome to Big Brother!"
3. "House guests, expect the unexpected"
4. "But first."

LemonJam 28-06-2017 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot (Post 9405277)
7. After Julie explains the rules, the first two DRs are just people repeating the rules of the HoH Comp

This honestly kills me every time it happens. Like the production team actually sat in a room and someone said "I don't think they're going to understand the concept of holding onto a punching bag as long as possible. Let's make sure it's explained thoroughly" Followed by another raising their hand to add "don't forget to let the audience know how cold the rain is with another 3 confessionals!" While they murmur in agreement and scribble frantically.

The competitions might be my least favourite part of BB.

JerseyWins 28-06-2017 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LemonJam (Post 9404972)
9. Jason rides off to the Big Brother house on a ****ing horse.

:joker: :joker: :joker:

LukeB 28-06-2017 10:47 PM

1.Julie says but first
2.Julie tells us about summer temptations twist
3.Housemate is evicted day one and is replaced by a past houseguest
4.Cody to take his top off
5.A all guys alliance will be formed
6.People make jokes about Christmas

Jason. 28-06-2017 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9405522)
5.A all guys alliance will be formed

DELETE it

Macie Lightfoot 29-06-2017 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot (Post 9405277)
1. "As a superfan"

BOOM.

Ross. 29-06-2017 12:15 AM

You got number 3 as well :joker:

Macie Lightfoot 29-06-2017 12:18 AM

omg did I really? I'm on the phone rn bc I don't care about this **** tbh so I missed that part

Macie Lightfoot 29-06-2017 12:26 AM

This Raven DR was almost going to be one of my predictions tbh. I was getting flashbacks to last year's DR where Bronte was meditating and didn't know how to explain what bull**** I was predicting :joker: