ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   Ellie Wants to be the 'victim'.... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=322793)

rusticgal 02-07-2017 10:25 PM

Wants to be the 'victim'....

All over Lotan in the knowledge that he wasn't interested...playing the lovesick puppy.
Now she's full on with Sam...despite all her mates warning her off.
Is she really that thick and gullible...? or is she just playing for the sympathy vote by acting thick and gullible and getting played...
Just a thought.
Either way I think she will lose a few supporters...and nobody wants a showmance anymore.

Mystic Mock 02-07-2017 10:27 PM

She's playing the Jale game, as fake as they come those types of Housemates.

armand.kay 02-07-2017 10:32 PM

She's so fake how can you be as in love with someone as she was with Lotan only to get over their ejection in less than 24hrs and then throw them under the bus the minute another showmance opportunity shows up.

Mystic Mock 02-07-2017 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 9418009)
She's so fake how can you be as in love with someone as she was with Lotan only to get over their ejection in less than 24hrs and then throw them under the bus the minute another showmance opportunity shows up.

Exactly.

Tom's the only person to actually show some affection for Lotan after he got ejected, the rest of that team are completely fake in my eyes.

Niamh. 03-07-2017 08:55 AM

Yep agree with all the posts in here and to add, Sam is getting a talking to by everyone, Ellie is guilt tripping him with her poor gullible me schtick when she was the one who went chasing after him as far as what i can see

chuff me dizzy 03-07-2017 09:05 AM

She really wound me up last night, all this "Im a little girl" act wears very thin with me

Niamh. 03-07-2017 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9418582)
She really wound me up last night, all this "Im a little girl" act wears very thin with me

Same, I fear the public love that s**te though

chuff me dizzy 03-07-2017 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9418608)
Same, I fear the public love that s**te though

Yes, its sad to say she's won this ,hands down

Niamh. 03-07-2017 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9418616)
Yes, its sad to say she's won this ,hands down

Our only hope is that her showmance will get messy and people will go off her

chuff me dizzy 03-07-2017 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9418636)
Our only hope is that her showmance will get messy and people will go off her

She will play an even bigger victim if it goes pear shaped !

Niamh. 03-07-2017 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9418646)
She will play an even bigger victim if it goes pear shaped !

No messy, like she becomes bunny boilerish, slobbery OTT, the public may get sick of it then.....I hope anyway

chuff me dizzy 03-07-2017 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9418647)
No messy, like she becomes bunny boilerish, slobbery OTT, the public may get sick of it then.....I hope anyway

:fc:

Niamh. 03-07-2017 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9418660)
:fc:

Like I don't think falling all over Sam goes with her I'm in love with Lotan act. How can people who were falling for that act now believe she's in love with Sam?

rionablue 03-07-2017 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9417993)
All over Lotan in the knowledge that he wasn't interested...playing the lovesick puppy.
Now she's full on with Sam...despite all her mates warning her off.
Is she really that thick and gullible...? or is she just playing for the sympathy vote by acting thick and gullible and getting played...
Just a thought.
Either way I think she will lose a few supporters...and nobody wants a showmance anymore.

I like her whether Sam and her relationship is real or false I have no problem with it they are both single. It seems a lot of the GP like her also as she is favourite to win in many bookies. I do think she isn't the brightest spark but sometimes that is what endears a housemate. Chanelle on the other half is thick as two short planks and has an ugly personality. Never wants the focus to be off her with her tits hanging out of EVERY SINGLE thing she wears and saying that Ellie kissing Sam was disgusting. She needs to look at herself in the mirror

sungrass 03-07-2017 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 9418809)
I like her whether Sam and her relationship is real or false I have no problem with it they are both single. It seems a lot of the GP like her also as she is favourite to win in many bookies. I do think she isn't the brightest spark but sometimes that is what endears a housemate. Chanelle on the other half is thick as two short planks and has an ugly personality. Never wants the focus to be off her with her tits hanging out of EVERY SINGLE thing she wears and saying that Ellie kissing Sam was disgusting. She needs to look at herself in the mirror

If Ellie wins she will turn exactly into Chanelle - she will get fake boobs etc - to stay relevant she will probably strip off and try and show "Lotan what he's missing" I can picture it now. Puke.
When I think of Ellie I think of this dirty laugh ahahahahahahhaha after everything she says that is so unfunny it makes me cringe. Its fake laughter - doesn't she realise no one else is joining in?