ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   omg simone's interview (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323862)

y.winter 14-07-2017 10:37 PM

It was absolutely brilliant :clap2:
Best interview by far!

Nancy. 14-07-2017 10:40 PM

Oh so NOW people like her? :shrug:

****off.

Ant. 14-07-2017 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy. (Post 9454571)

****off.

People warm up to someone once they understand their struggles and their reasons why she behaved the way she did?

It was endearing to hear her story and understand why she did what she did. It makes her likeable that she was a human who struggled with life and behaved as she did to try and get away from the seriousness of the life she's led.

Don't worry Nancy, once we find out the reason Lotan hates women we'll probably like him too!

lewis111 14-07-2017 10:50 PM

I wish we saw this side to her in the house
Maybe people in and out would have appreciated her more

Littlegreen 14-07-2017 10:50 PM

It was a brilliantly human interview. One of the best this year so far.

I'm pleased she was happy to go I hope she has an easier life.

Northern Monkey 14-07-2017 10:52 PM

I'm no Sue fan but fair play to her.She was the only one who really understood Simone.

Jase. 14-07-2017 10:54 PM

Quote:

****off.

:umm2:

BigBrotherfan4ever 14-07-2017 11:30 PM

That was a really sad interview to watch, fair play to her for opening up about her past on live tv, I did have a soft spot for her when she was in the house, & I was sad to find out she had been evicted but after watching the interview with Emma I feel she is bettter off out the house & to be with her children & family, hope she finds peace & happeniess in her life.

Paula D 14-07-2017 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Monkey (Post 9454627)
I'm no Sue fan but fair play to her.She was the only one who really understood Simone.

Yeah, did you notice that clip when Sue said she uses her laughter as a coping mechanism?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

supertv247 15-07-2017 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlegreen (Post 9454613)

I think it was one of the best in the C5 era tbh.

bitontheslide 15-07-2017 12:14 AM

She should never have been in that environment. She was basically exploited by the producers. I liken it to the old attractions we used to have at the circus

pontyboi 15-07-2017 12:43 AM

We all knew she had issues, she's been on like 3 other reality shows talking about her issues.

letmein 15-07-2017 01:17 AM

She has issues... so how was she vetted for this program? She's obviously unstable. She comes across as a sociopath gaslighting the entire house and has no remorse for anything.

Jedman 15-07-2017 02:21 AM

Absolute mess.

How she was allowed on the show I don't know.

I sympathise with her and she seems like a good person at heart but she is clearly a bit unstable, I thought they gave people strict psychiatric evaluation before allowing them in the house?

Actually looking at a lot of the cast this year obviously not.

Vanessa 15-07-2017 04:05 AM

I felt for her. She needs help. Counselling would do her good.

Cherie 15-07-2017 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by letmein (Post 9454946)
She has issues... so how was she vetted for this program? She's obviously unstable. She comes across as a sociopath gaslighting the entire house and has no remorse for anything.

I don't know she was emotional yes, wanted people to like her yes, but unstable because she cried that her brother had died..no

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paula D (Post 9454778)
Yeah, did you notice that clip when Sue said she uses her laughter as a coping mechanism?

Interesting because Trisha Goddard dismissed this on BOTs just shows what she knows ..

Binbin 15-07-2017 05:41 AM

i was a little bit moved by her hardships...
much richer in character outside the house.

Paula D 15-07-2017 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9455053)
I don't know she was emotional yes, wanted people to like her yes, but unstable because she cried that her brother had died..no

Interesting because Trisha Goddard dismissed this on BOTs just shows what she knows ..

Trisha is nothing but a day time TV host. Don't know why Rylan has her as some expert.

y.winter 15-07-2017 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBrotherfan4ever (Post 9454755)
That was a really sad interview to watch, fair play to her for opening up about her past on live tv, I did have a soft spot for her when she was in the house, & I was sad to find out she had been evicted but after watching the interview with Emma I feel she is bettter off out the house & to be with her children & family, hope she finds peace & happeniess in her life.

I second that :clap2:

azi 15-07-2017 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supertv247 (Post 9454322)
Sugar coated reality star wannabes don't give this because they're conscious of what people think. Simone was a classic housemate and we need more if it. Real, raw people

I felt so bad for her but tbh she should've opened up while in the house. It was too late for us.

waterhog 15-07-2017 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlegreen (Post 9454613)

the fact she never disclosed this while in there is proof to me - she is a trooper - I have deep shame as I judged her.

I wish her all the best and it all adds up now.

arista 15-07-2017 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 9454131)
A disturbing interview.

Should she have been in the house at all I'd ask.
Emma came across really cold.

People have feelings, this is a sad interview really and not a good thing for BB producers either.

Good luck to Simone for the future but I think even moreso now it is good she is now out that house.
Not a good place for her at all.

No Dr. Joey
she should have been there - She upset that OLD DJ on LBC
4AM
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...98#post9451198

Feel The Force

Robodog 15-07-2017 10:50 AM

Quote:

****off.

So true

People these days love to jump on hate bandwagons without thinking for themselves, seeing the deeper picture or getting the facts right.

Like the eviction crowd, they even boo people on launch night now!! Haters LOVE to hate!

Simone's interview was without doubt THE most emotional interview in my 17 years of watching BB.

I hope next time more people will STOP AND THINK before they join the baying mob and collectively masturbate themselves into a hate-gasm.

Nancy. 15-07-2017 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robodog (Post 9455374)
So true

People these days love to jump on hate bandwagons without thinking for themselves, seeing the deeper picture or getting the facts right.

Like the eviction crowd, they even boo people on launch night now!! Haters LOVE to hate!

Simone's interview was without doubt THE most emotional interview in my 17 years of watching BB.

I hope next time more people will STOP AND THINK before they join the baying mob and collectively masturbate themselves into a hate-gasm.

:clap1: Agree'd and I just have to say, I LOVE reading your posts. :thumbs:

arista 15-07-2017 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robodog (Post 9455374)
So true

Funky