ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   Ellie jealous AGAIN as Isabelle tans Sam (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=324588)

Epic. 21-07-2017 11:33 AM

Ellie jealous AGAIN as Isabelle tans Sam

Quote:

Big Brother's Ellie Young was again getting jealous of Isabelle Warburton last night.

It was as Isabelle took her hands to Sam Chaloner to give him a tan ahead of his eviction this Friday.

Ellie watched on from the bed as Isabelle smothered Sam in tan, while Hannah was on hand to compliment Sam.

"Sam don't change your body man, this is perfect" she raved.

The latest jealousy from Ellie follows a number of rows between the couple over the last week.

Just a couple of days ago, when housemates played a game of Spin the Bottle in the living room, Isabelle was asked to play Snog, Marry, Avoid, between Sam, Kieran and Tom and she admitted she would choose to snog Sam, marry Kieran and avoid Tom.

Ellie was not happy about Isabelle’s admission and told Charlotte quietly on the sofas while Sam then dared Chanelle to kiss Isabelle, annoying Ellie further.

Previously, Ellie got annoyed when Isabelle and Sam made plans to go out together in Manchester when they left the house. Isabelle says: “It’s better to go out in pairs!”

Ellie got upset in the diary room, talking about Sam and Isabelle: “I’m seeing so much stuff in this house that I’ve seen in the past that hurt…I’m not stupid, I watch what’s going on.

"Other girls make me feel like s**t, I compare myself to pretty girls.

"Watched a guy that you like give somebody the look you never get…that’s what it is! Then I look stupid. I’m paranoid because of my sh*t past.”

Later In the smoking area, Ellie and Sam talked things over.

She said: "It's just me being stupid. That's the kind of person I am. I can't change how I feel, can't help the past what I've had. I don't know how I'm feeling."

Sam then asked: "I wish you would tell me, do you actually genuinely like me or not?"

Ellie replied: "I don't want to answer... "I do but I don't want to, I don't want to like you."

Big Brother 2017 continues nightly on Channel 5 with this evening's episode at 10PM.

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...-chaloner.html

DanielM787 21-07-2017 11:34 AM

Such a Bunny Boiler

Niamh. 21-07-2017 11:35 AM

Bore off Ellie

Samm 21-07-2017 11:35 AM

catch that bad edit ellie ;)

Mullens123 21-07-2017 11:38 AM

This being shown on an eviction night :clap1:

Time 21-07-2017 11:40 AM

ffs, can he not do anything without her watching him?

Paula D 21-07-2017 11:46 AM

Why doesn't she get off her lazy arse and put the tan on him herself if she doesn't like someone else doing it?

MrWong 21-07-2017 11:49 AM

I can't stand her and her jealous ways.

I hope this is what gets her booted tonight. :fc:

TaylorCallum 21-07-2017 11:50 AM

Yawn.

MrWong 21-07-2017 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paula D (Post 9473945)
Why doesn't she get off her lazy arse and put the tan on him herself if she doesn't like someone else doing it?

That's far too much effort. She can't even pick her dirty knickers up off the floor :notimpressed:

Paula D 21-07-2017 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 9473963)
That's far too much effort. She can't even pick her dirty knickers up off the floor :notimpressed:

Life's too short for picking up knickers, they're so busy in there. :shrug:

Epic. 21-07-2017 11:58 AM

This is giving me Georgina/Jackson/Evelyn flashbacks, coincidentally an argument like that sealing Georgina's fate last year :fc:

LeatherTrumpet 21-07-2017 12:02 PM

How cruel^^

I bet every Tibb women can identify with her and her feelings

Its normal and nothing to be ashamed off. Look at the way Izzy has ruined her looks due to her body dysmorphia

Ellie is a normal woman with anxiety about her looks

She should be applauded for her candid nature, not ridiculed

:rolleyes:

RhysJones 21-07-2017 12:32 PM

This being shown on eviction night will surely seal her fate, she needs to go now

MrWong 21-07-2017 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9473985)
How cruel^^

I bet every Tibb women can identify with her and her feelings

Its normal and nothing to be ashamed off. Look at the way Izzy has ruined her looks due to her body dysmorphia

Ellie is a normal woman with anxiety about her looks

She should be applauded for her candid nature, not ridiculed

:rolleyes:

Not every woman is a paranoid, jealous mess. Maybe it's just the women you meet?