ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   WTF Hannah ?????? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325046)

chuff me dizzy 25-07-2017 09:42 AM

WTF Hannah ??????

WTF was that all about in the living room ? chanting and marching ,I've never seen anything so bizarre and camera hogging ......I was praying all the other sheep would just sit down and stare at her ,she would have looked a complete twat

Niamh. 25-07-2017 09:43 AM

Looked like they were just having a bit of a laugh, must get boring in there

chuff me dizzy 25-07-2017 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9487697)
Looked like they were just having a bit of a laugh, must get boring in there

Totally bizarre :conf:

Niamh. 25-07-2017 09:47 AM

Not really?

ginkgo 25-07-2017 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9487699)
Totally bizarre :conf:

not very tbh :P bizarre is often fun and/or interesting

chuff me dizzy 25-07-2017 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ginkgo (Post 9487705)
not very tbh :P bizarre is often fun and/or interesting

Interesting watching some idiot marching around a room chanting the most bizarre thing Ive heard ? her face :shocked: she had totally lost the plot ,what a bloody idiot she is

sampvt 25-07-2017 09:53 AM

She is showcasing the Nigerian foot stomp dance which apparently showcases her heritage from Nigeria. However wasnt she born and bred in the UK and isnt she miss Nigeria UK. Im confused.....no im not....its all part of the game plan and before the end of the week, we will get a preview of Hannahs latest single due to be released when she leaves the house or something that will allow these sisters to coin it in using BB as her platform.

smudgie 25-07-2017 09:53 AM

She has gone from misery warmed up to over loud bossy twit since her stay in the attic.
Can't say I find her in anyway endearing.
To think she was amongst my top 5 as well.:hehe:

Niamh. 25-07-2017 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 9487712)
She is showcasing the Nigerian foot stomp dance which apparently showcases her heritage from Nigeria. However wasnt she born and bred in the UK and isnt she miss Nigeria UK. Im confused.....no im not....its all part of the game plan and before the end of the week, we will get a preview of Hannahs latest single due to be released when she leaves the house or something that will allow these sisters to coin it in using BB as her platform.

She was born in Nigeria, someone posted a link yesterday

bitontheslide 25-07-2017 09:55 AM

Remind me not to visit Niamh when she is bored :hee:

Niamh. 25-07-2017 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 9487719)
Remind me not to visit Niamh when she is bored :hee:

You would love it BOTS :hee:

sampvt 25-07-2017 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9487692)
WTF was that all about in the living room ? chanting and marching ,I've never seen anything so bizarre and camera hogging ......I was praying all the other sheep would just sit down and stare at her ,she would have looked a complete twat

Chuff one thing comes to mind......They know only one can win, so by making herself look really bad, Hannah is making her sister look good. This might be the ploy to elivate Debs towards the line because all i am hearing is......Hannah is awful but her sister Debbie is not like her and is ok. If Hannah was gone, Debs would be an also ran like she showed whilst Hannah was in the attic. Now shes out, Debs is up and running again.

The good cop bad cop is a great way to work if all else fails.

chuff me dizzy 25-07-2017 09:57 AM

Quote:

British born and bred .....and she's still bleating on about winning a beauty pageant LAST YEAR (Would love to know how many entered :joker: )

sampvt 25-07-2017 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9487718)
She was born in Nigeria, someone posted a link yesterday

Whoever posted that was wrong. Debs was born in Nigeria but brought over here as a small baby. Hannah was born here in the uk.

Niamh. 25-07-2017 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 9487726)
Whoever posted that was wrong. Debs was born in Nigeria but brought over here as a small baby. Hannah was born here in the uk.

Even so, her family and heritage are Nigerian, like I said yesterday I know alot of people who were born and raised in England to Irish parents who consider themselves to Irish rather than English, so what? I don't see why people are so offended by that

waterhog 25-07-2017 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9487692)

its going to catch on and be more successful then https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POv-3yIPSWc :laugh:

sampvt 25-07-2017 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9487738)
Even so, her family and heritage are Nigerian, like I said yesterday I know alot of people who were born and raised in England to Irish parents who consider themselves to Irish rather than English, so what? I don't see why people are so offended by that

I was born and bred in ireland and proud of it. In fact some days ago I had numerous FB questions as to what I was eating, it was a pic of me in hospital eating a bowl full of Irish broth my aunty brought me in. Since then Ive sent the recipe round the world several times. All my cousins that were born in Northallerton from My dada brother are totally English and hate to be called Irish.

Anyway, the post was about whether or not she was nigerian and she isnt, she was born here. Being proud of your heritage is ok if thats the truth, but to use said facts as a vehicle to promote some weird cultural notion for personal means is pretty sad.

chuff me dizzy 25-07-2017 10:12 AM

Quote:

My husbands Dad was Irish ,so would it be ok for my hubby to don a chain of shamrock round his neck ,put on a green felt hat and dance a reel or 2 ? Of course it wouldn't as my hubby AND Hannah are English

MrWong 25-07-2017 10:12 AM

Quote:

Not more faux offence so they can attack Hannah again.

Ashley. 25-07-2017 10:12 AM

Quote:

Well you've just answered your own bloody question there haven't you?

She's showcasing her heritage.

Christ almighty.

sampvt 25-07-2017 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9487746)
My husbands Dad was Irish ,so would it be ok for my hubby to don a chain of shamrock round his neck ,put on a green felt hat and dance a reel or 2 ? Of course it wouldn't as my hubby AND Hannah are English

OMG what am i missing, has Dingy got a secret we dont know about. Ill provide the hat and shamrock if you teach him how to dance then we can all call him Paddy, lol

Ashley. 25-07-2017 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9487746)

Why wouldn't that be OK?

Don't see why you can't just embrace other cultures to be honest.

sampvt 25-07-2017 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashley. (Post 9487748)
Well you've just answered your own bloody question there haven't you?

She's showcasing her heritage.

Christ almighty.

Please stop referring to me as Christ Almighty, the Oracle will do or just plain sir is ok with me. BTW there seems to be a little word preceding that line just before your blocks. Grammatically my post was, in part, a question, not a statement. Please keep up dear.

Niamh. 25-07-2017 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 9487745)
I was born and bred in ireland and proud of it. In fact some days ago I had numerous FB questions as to what I was eating, it was a pic of me in hospital eating a bowl full of Irish broth my aunty brought me in. Since then Ive sent the recipe round the world several times. All my cousins that were born in Northallerton from My dada brother are totally English and hate to be called Irish.

Anyway, the post was about whether or not she was nigerian and she isnt, she was born here. Being proud of your heritage is ok if thats the truth, but to use said facts as a vehicle to promote some weird cultural notion for personal means is pretty sad.

And that's perfectly fine too, I'm just saying, that some people identify more with their parents nationality even if they were born in a different country. I don't see the issue with it or why it should be a problem for anyone else :shrug:

sampvt 25-07-2017 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashley. (Post 9487758)
Why wouldn't that be OK?

Don't see why you can't just embrace other cultures to be honest.

I for one wouldnt be comfortable with a 100% yorkshire lass passing herself off as one of my countrymen, what next colcannon with yorkshire puddings washed down with porter. NAH, it would never catch on