ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   Has anyone checked to see if civilian bbs old joe is still alive. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326244)

parmnion 04-08-2017 07:45 AM

Has anyone checked to see if civilian bbs old joe is still alive.

I am a bit worried after derek summoned a joseph who used to work there....

Scarey stuff last night..how did that 2p move?..it only had a notepad and 2 mens hands wobbling all over it...how the hell did that 2p move..joe wasnt even scottish!!

Gusto Brunt 04-08-2017 08:21 AM

Last week I saw a picture on Twitter of him dressed as a woman.

Seriously, he was wearing this slender summer dress.

He said he was going to go out like that.

Not sure if he did, or if he's been arrested. :D

Littlegreen 04-08-2017 10:08 AM

That scrotum head is still alive and kicking. Believes he and Ellie etc should be put in this series.

parmnion 04-08-2017 10:48 AM

Glad he is still alive at least.

ClaireS92 04-08-2017 11:25 AM

Does bbs in Joe's case sand for bald barbaric sod ? I could not stand that guy . the way he leant over two women and shouted down at them in the kind of aggressive voice two blokes will usually use when they are trying to frighten each other pre fight both BS too frightened that if the fight starts they might be the one that gets hurt

,him leaning over them to shout down at them with that kind of voice was disgusting .

No real man behaves like that and if any of the others were real men they d have stood up to him and given him a right telling off for it. I hope he s still alive but certainly wouldn t make any effort to contact him to be a friend etc and would it be a great loss if people like him exited the world anyway ?

He was pond life IMO n that's not being snobby about it ; he just was , I thought his girlfriend mus have real confidence problems if she had to be with a nasty old misogynistic bullying of women old git like that to have a boyfriend .

ClaireS92 04-08-2017 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlegreen (Post 9524910)
That scrotum head is still alive and kicking. Believes he and Ellie etc should be put in this series.

Not him Would have had Chanelle as def to go in and maybe Ellie too

be tempted to put Isabelle in but best not 2 let her enjoy a holiday and maybe meeting some of the public who love her when she wants of coarse winch will be good for further raising her confidence in between her interviews with media .

parmnion 04-08-2017 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClaireS92 (Post 9525042)
Does bbs in Joe's case sand for bald barbaric sod ? I could not stand that guy . the way he leant over two women and shouted down at them in the kind of aggressive voice two blokes will usually use when they are trying to frighten each other pre fight both BS too frightened that if the fight starts they might be the one that gets hurt

,him leaning over them to shout down at them with that kind of voice was disgusting .

No real man behaves like that and if any of the others were real men they d have stood up to him and given him a right telling off for it. I hope he s still alive but certainly wouldn t make any effort to contact him to be a friend etc and would it be a great loss if people like him exited the world anyway ?

He was pond life IMO n that's not being snobby about it ; he just was , I thought his girlfriend mus have real confidence problems if she had to be with a nasty old misogynistic bullying of women old git like that to have a boyfriend .

Poor joe.:joker:

Lily.Evans.XO 04-08-2017 04:31 PM

He's still alive, unfortunately

reece(: 04-08-2017 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily.Evans.XO (Post 9525720)
He's still alive, unfortunately

Helen Wood teas

mr rochester 05-08-2017 06:51 AM

I positively abhorred that Lizard.