ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   How shallow & stupid Chad was kept in (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326598)

ClaireS92 09-08-2017 08:33 AM

How shallow & stupid Chad was kept in

Chads not a nice person and just sees women as something to sha* too,just as objects,yet enough dumb females voting for show chose to keep him in because hes eye candy when hes done f all in the house other than lie around waiting for the women to come to him.Like I said how shallow & stupid .

MTVN 09-08-2017 08:44 AM

The public love him because he is charming, quick-witted and charismatic. It's not rocket science.

Paula D 09-08-2017 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 9536896)
The public love him because he is charming, quick-witted and charismatic. It's not rocket science.

What? Where? In your fantasies?

MTVN 09-08-2017 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paula D (Post 9536906)
What? Where? In your fantasies?

Top 3 for a reason, I would suspect that he also beat Trisha to second

Kazanne 09-08-2017 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClaireS92 (Post 9536891)
Chads not a nice person and just sees women as something to sha* too,just as objects,yet enough dumb females voting for show chose to keep him in because hes eye candy when hes done f all in the house other than lie around waiting for the women to come to him.Like I said how shallow & stupid .

Well I'm not a dumb female,it's not Chads fault the women were flocking round him last night,the shallow and stupid people seem to be Jordan and Sam,Chad has not hooked up with any of the women, Amelia can't seem to make up her mind,Chad had happily chatted to Sarah and Trisha and not about sex,there is far more to him than being eye candy,but he did look good suited and booted last night,aint gonna lie.:hehe:

Gusto Brunt 09-08-2017 09:03 AM

Quote:

Amazingly he is none of these things.

Paula D 09-08-2017 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 9536923)
Amazingly he is none of these things.

I agree, not a one. All he is is eye candy, same as Marissa.

waterhog 09-08-2017 09:07 AM

we must remember this is a game and the celeb are there to entertain us - if we want to see eye candy I am sure there are websites online to provide the most beautiful of what ever takes your fancy.

Novo 09-08-2017 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 9536914)
Top 3 for a reason, I would suspect that he also beat Trisha to second

Rumours circulating he did indeed

Gusto Brunt 09-08-2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paula D (Post 9536927)
I agree, not a one. All he is is eye candy, same as Marissa.

Sad to see Marissa go, but she just didn't have a big enough personality to mingle with the others in there...

She was actually out of her depth. Just like Chad is.

ClaireS92 09-08-2017 09:39 AM

Marissa didn't do enough -AND CHAD DID ? She did far more than him

I don't particularity like Marissa but for goodness sake campaigning against her because she s not done enough ? .At least shes done quite a bit quite a bit more than Chad who's done F ALL , but hes male and good looking so he gets kept in even though hes a misogynist as he must be to use women as objects as he does but then that didn't stop Jim Davidson winning did it ? It depends on the design of an IQ test of coarse if it proves intelligence or not or more accurately comes close to telling who's more intelligent because really no IQ test is a true measure of intelligence which can be better measured by how someone talks and twists turns arguments and is able to keep on top of them and understanding what the other is on about as they link points together how they jump from one to the other etc than others but it d be interesting to see the IQ scores of many BB Viewers ?

Paula D 09-08-2017 09:41 AM

What the hell?

Amy Jade 09-08-2017 09:42 AM

More women and gays watch and find him attractive than they do Marissa interesting to be blunt.

Locke. 09-08-2017 09:42 AM

Chad has had way more screentime than Marissa so far

waterhog 09-08-2017 09:47 AM

brunt - next time he is up - I hope everyone remembers your point.

Amy Jade 09-08-2017 09:49 AM

Quote:

It's because he's 'attractive' he's further from charming than Danan is from sincerity.

Gusto Brunt 09-08-2017 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 9536990)
More women and gays watch and find him attractive than they do Marissa interesting to be blunt.

Funnily enough I just made that point in another thread. It was probably the gay hunk pin up vote that kept him in...

Gusto Brunt 09-08-2017 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterhog (Post 9536995)
brunt - next time he is up - I hope everyone remembers your point.

What was it again, I've forgotten...:joker:

waterhog 09-08-2017 10:33 AM

what was what ? remind me :shrug:

Peachydaisy 09-08-2017 10:40 AM

I agree with him being in love with himself and disrespectful to women, but so are jordan and sam. Chad is actually slightly better than them because he's been kind to the other housemates outside of his self obsessed bubble and he actually hasn't done anything horrible so far. If he wasnt all about girls and his appearance he would actually be pretty chill. So i dont hate him as much as the other housemates who have been stirring, but i wouldn't say i particularly like him

Withano 09-08-2017 10:41 AM

Depends what you watch the show for I suppose

Some like to watch the obnoxious types because it keeps the dynamics interesting... and I agree to an extent (in hindsight, I wanted him out this time yesterday), his competition was Marissa, and the better hm's won.

Babayaro. 09-08-2017 10:41 AM

Chad is coming for that top 3 finish. :clap1:

rusticgal 09-08-2017 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClaireS92 (Post 9536891)

Maybe those 'dumb women' see more potential in Chad than sad bitter Trisha and 'look how stunning I am' Marissa.
I didn't like Chad at first because I didn't like his cocky attitude...now he has been bought down a peg or two by Amelia and Brandi he might just come into his own as an Alpha male and put Paul in his place.
Perhaps a bit more open mindedness would help instead of assuming all those that saved him were sad shallow women just fawning over his good looks.

Littlegreen 09-08-2017 10:55 AM

He's extremely attractive, but personally I'm over that. I am genuinely enjoying him as a housemate.

My second favourite after Sarah.

supertv247 09-08-2017 10:55 AM

Like it or not, a lot of the GP want showmances and a lot of the GP like Amelia over Jordan, so were always going to keep Chad in with that in mind. Rather than Marissa for Jordan