ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2015 [CBB 16] (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=676)
-   -   Tila Tequila Update. (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326660)

hirso001 10-08-2017 03:15 AM

Tila Tequila Update.
 
Just so you guys know tila has gone clinically insane. i mean she was already crazy but i think she has paranoid schizophrenia combined with meth use. look at this hilarious compilation video of her talking about all her crazy theories about robot brains; transhumanism; her being a god; and the different earths she inhabits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNTTLosjMzo

y.winter 10-08-2017 07:22 AM

Nasty, horrible, scum of the earth. :yuk:

Ant. 27-02-2018 03:05 PM

we all make mistakes :dance:

RileyH 27-02-2018 03:07 PM

queen

Barry. 27-02-2018 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyH (Post 9894139)
queen

No.

Ant. 27-02-2018 03:08 PM

tila knows earth is flat :clap1: WOKE QUEEN!!!

WickedSkengMan 27-02-2018 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilbro (Post 9894133)
we all make mistakes :dance:

So Hitler made a mistake?

Ant. 27-02-2018 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 9894146)
So Hitler made a mistake?

mistake
mɪˈsteɪk/Submit
noun
1.
an act or judgement that is misguided or wrong.

YES hitler made a mistake

RileyH 27-02-2018 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBfan2017 (Post 9894141)
No.

http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/cust...r101217_19.gif

Ant. 27-02-2018 03:18 PM

omg remember when we had antisemitic Biggins 12 months after ha

CBB20 broke the curse?

y.winter 27-02-2018 04:12 PM

Yay Nazis :love:

not.

TwentyOneThrones 27-02-2018 04:21 PM

Robbed queen is so misunderstood

WickedSkengMan 27-02-2018 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwentyOneThrones (Post 9894306)
Robbed queen is so misunderstood

Yes because thinking millions of Jews deserve to die is misunderstood

Marsh. 27-02-2018 04:29 PM

A lovely woman.

TwentyOneThrones 27-02-2018 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 9894310)
Yes because thinking millions of Jews deserve to die is misunderstood

And when did she ever state this?

y.winter 27-02-2018 04:41 PM

misunderstood, illustration:
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-st...9781533-19.png

TwentyOneThrones 27-02-2018 04:45 PM

In this sense you're all suggesting Nicki Minaj also is against jews.

Ant. 27-02-2018 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y.winter (Post 9894344)

im ****in screaming that baby's gonna grow up and be remembered as hitler baby

perched for ha appearance on CBB60

reece(: 27-02-2018 04:49 PM

Queen of insanity

y.winter 27-02-2018 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwentyOneThrones (Post 9894351)
In this sense you're all suggesting Nicki Minaj also is against jews.

Proudly photoshopping yourself in SS uniform not in an ironic way. It has a name. queen or legend isn't one.

TwentyOneThrones 27-02-2018 04:51 PM

May I remind you that Tila herself became a jew and her views that were pro hitler were not derived from*antisemitism*on her part, nor any feelings toward Jewish people. She is very fond of Judaism.

Ant. 27-02-2018 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y.winter (Post 9894359)
Proudly photoshopping yourself in SS uniform not in an ironic way. It has a name. queen or legend isn't one.

-raises icon-

is it.... icon?!

Ant. 27-02-2018 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwentyOneThrones (Post 9894364)
May I remind you that Tila herself became a jew and her views that were pro hitler were not derived from*antisemitism*on her part, nor any feelings toward Jewish people. She is very fond of Judaism.

wow we love redemption :clap1:

Hitler killed his dog and himself and took the coward's way out. I know who I prefer!

y.winter 27-02-2018 04:53 PM

https://tinyurl.com/ybabufaw

WickedSkengMan 27-02-2018 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilbro (Post 9894366)
wow we love redemption :clap1:

Hitler killed his dog and himself and took the coward's way out. I know who I prefer!

This post is wrong on so many levels


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.