ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   Derek, Shaun & Helen (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326844)

Miranda123 11-08-2017 04:05 PM

Derek, Shaun & Helen

I am hopeful that Karthik goes tonight,as he brings nothing, and I am usually on the side of the older housemates, being old myself, and they are usually fun, but can someone please tell me

wtf? either of these three are bringing to the game??

Shaun and Helen are just going through the motions for their money, now I dont blame them for that, but its not fun to watch

Derek may be trying to do his 'physic crap' but he does not do it well, and if we must have a pretend psychic in there, why oh why couldnt it be Patrick Jane aka The Mentalist, as he is sooooo hot

Does anyone else think this threesome should be up? #borefest

Jase. 11-08-2017 04:06 PM

They may be entertaining but we're just not seeing it - BUT we've got to go from what we're being shown and they're all pretty horrific housemates. I had such high hopes for Helen and Shaun so I'm particularly gutted about those two.

Miranda123 11-08-2017 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ja$e (Post 9544000)
They may be entertaining but we're just not seeing it - BUT we've got to go from what we're being shown and they're all pretty horrific housemates. I had such high hopes for Helen and Shaun so I'm particularly gutted about those two.

I was expecting to see them chatting and telling some good celeb stories, Shaun was in Extras with Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant, along with lots of very famous star guests, and even his years on Eastenders may have been mildly interesting

I think Helen would have some good stories to tell but its just not happening, or if it is, we are not seeing any of it

They are just boring me to tears

JayGreen 11-08-2017 04:15 PM

Those 3 are the most boring in my opinion. Helen may aswell not even be there as shes not bringing anything, Derek doesn't seem to be doing much either. Im 99.9% sure Karthik will go tonight. I would imagine he only just escaped eviction Tuesday with a very low percentage.

Kazanne 11-08-2017 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miranda123 (Post 9544025)
I was expecting to see them chatting and telling some good celeb stories, Shaun was in Extras with Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant, along with lots of very famous star guests, and even his years on Eastenders may have been mildly interesting

I think Helen would have some good stories to tell but its just not happening, or if it is, we are not seeing any of it

They are just boring me to tears

I agree Miranda they bring nothing , I had high hopes for them too.

Vanessa 11-08-2017 04:21 PM

I like Derek when he does his spooky stuff :laugh:

Miranda123 11-08-2017 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayGreen (Post 9544028)
Those 3 are the most boring in my opinion. Helen may aswell not even be there as shes not bringing anything, Derek doesn't seem to be doing much either. Im 99.9% sure Karthik will go tonight. I would imagine he only just escaped eviction Tuesday with a very low percentage.

I really hope so, I want Chad to stay, though Trisha going would also be nice, I am hoping we get to a point where everyone tells her what a vile cow she is

Really want Jemma up next time around!

Miranda123 11-08-2017 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9544045)

Id be more than happy for him to spook off Im afraid, Ive no idea how he ever got on TV, Ive never seen someone so bad at their job lol

Vanessa 11-08-2017 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miranda123 (Post 9544050)
Id be more than happy for him to spook off Im afraid, Ive no idea how he ever got on TV, Ive never seen someone so bad at their job lol

But it was so funny. :joker: housemate reactions:laugh:

Miranda123 11-08-2017 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9544057)
But it was so funny. :joker: housemate reactions:laugh:

Im going to watch that online later now that you said that

ebandit 11-08-2017 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9544045)

keeping it real.........................

i forgot about helen 'til she nominated...........her eye liner made her
eyes appear separate from her face.... more scary than derek's 'spirit's'

+ her hair was once seen in an adams family movie

as to shaun? seen sheep with more character

Mark L

hijaxers 11-08-2017 05:01 PM

All Helen has brought to the show is a pair a very laddered leggings :laugh:

bitontheslide 11-08-2017 05:29 PM

a good acting performance is always understated, and that's what helen is doing :smug:

rusticgal 11-08-2017 05:36 PM

The thing is they probably are having these normal conversations but we don't get to see them because they are seen as 'boring'....it's a shame because we don't see much 'normal' conversation and they must have them to get to know each other. We see them briefly on LF...they should really spread the load because it's not fair on the others.

DrunkerThanMoses 11-08-2017 06:13 PM

Add Sandi to the list as well

Tozzie 11-08-2017 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebandit (Post 9544114)
keeping it real.........................

i forgot about helen 'til she nominated...........her eye liner made her
eyes appear separate from her face.... more scary than derek's 'spirit's'

+ her hair was once seen in an adams family movie

as to shaun? seen sheep with more character

Mark L

:joker::joker:

mr rochester 11-08-2017 10:30 PM

Come to think of it all 3 of them only seem to feature when they are giving 'parental' comfort to soothe psychosis of younger members. Maybe it is just the fee...they definitely don't seem to be bringing anything compelling.

BBUK-Fan 11-08-2017 10:31 PM

The producers always show the younger housemates too much. Happens every series.

Calderyon 11-08-2017 10:35 PM

Cause Mr. Jane surely still has a career?

montblanc 11-08-2017 10:40 PM

yeah those three need to leave

CherryTango 11-08-2017 11:07 PM

Get all three out!

Mystic Mock 11-08-2017 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miranda123 (Post 9543994)
I am hopeful that Karthik goes tonight,as he brings nothing, and I am usually on the side of the older housemates, being old myself, and they are usually fun, but can someone please tell me

wtf? either of these three are bringing to the game??

Shaun and Helen are just going through the motions for their money, now I dont blame them for that, but its not fun to watch

Derek may be trying to do his 'physic crap' but he does not do it well, and if we must have a pretend psychic in there, why oh why couldnt it be Patrick Jane aka The Mentalist, as he is sooooo hot

Does anyone else think this threesome should be up? #borefest

I disagree with the BIB, no matter what you thought of Karthik he definitely brought stuff to the series.

However I will agree with you on the other three, Derek hasn't done anything, Helen is invisible, and Shaun seems like a nice guy but again doesn't do anything.

JerseyWins 11-08-2017 11:47 PM

They're super irrelevant and mostly boring. I find some slight entertainment in Shaun though but he isn't as good as I originally expected on the launch night.

Maybe he actually did do a good job with his task because he kinda did have a different (nervous in an amusing way) character that night.

JerseyWins 11-08-2017 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 9546319)
I disagree with the BIB, no matter what you thought of Karthik he definitely brought stuff to the series.

However I will agree with you on the other three, Derek hasn't done anything, Helen is invisible, and Shaun seems like a nice guy but again doesn't do anything.

Woof woof woof woof completely agree! :clap1:

Mystic Mock 11-08-2017 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9544265)
The thing is they probably are having these normal conversations but we don't get to see them because they are seen as 'boring'....it's a shame because we don't see much 'normal' conversation and they must have them to get to know each other. We see them briefly on LF...they should really spread the load because it's not fair on the others.

The problem with Ch5 is it's all arguments and possible Showmances, if a Housemate is doing anything else then they're not necessary to the show in their view.

No TV Show can survive just off two different styles of storytelling as that's essentially what the highlights are for BB, it's basically been turned into EastEnders where it's just arguments and romances in every series. I'm really not feeling like the show is made for me anymore but instead for people that want to watch a really bad and chavy version of EastEnders.