ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   Trisha Paytas Worst fans? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326998)

Amy Jade 12-08-2017 09:54 PM

Worst fans?

I know you are not allowed to drag fans or anything but I have to say having been on twitter and facebook for years now discussing BB I have to say Trisha's fans are by far the worst I have ever had the displeasure of interacting with.

I have seen other fans being abused all day for simply having opinions about her, she should honestly be ashamed of the fans who feel the need to be so vile.

LukeB 12-08-2017 09:55 PM

It's up there with bieber fans on social media

Greg! 12-08-2017 09:56 PM

They're horrific. The abuse the rest of the housemates are getting off them on insta is disgusting

lewis111 12-08-2017 09:57 PM

Worst thing is I'm almost certain 50%+ have never seen the show and didn't even watch this series
People who did watch it would realise she wasn't an amazing HM and even if she was your Fave she wasn't the only one you could support

EspeonBB 12-08-2017 09:57 PM

I honestly don't get how she has such dedicated fans, like what do they stan for idgi

Locke. 12-08-2017 09:58 PM

Danan will shut them down after he gets out, don't you worry

Amy Jade 12-08-2017 09:59 PM

Just to stress this is not a hate topic and I have seen none of her fans here react in the way I have on insta/twitter/fb

But as it stands her fan base are so bad they are flooding all CBB tweets with really nasty messages and insulting other fans

lewis111 12-08-2017 10:00 PM

I just don't understand what she or her fans hate so much
I'd understand if she was treated like how Sarah was week 1 or even like Karthik
But she seemed to be close to Sam etc and they constantly said that they liked her and wanted her to stay

They DESPISE the 3 who nominated her - even though she literally nominated Paul and Sarah as well so that's kinda invalid

waterhog 12-08-2017 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 9548891)
I know you are not allowed to drag fans or anything but I have to say having been on twitter and facebook for years now discussing BB I have to say Trisha's fans are by far the worst I have ever had the displeasure of interacting with.

I have seen other fans being abused all day for simply having opinions about her, she should honestly be ashamed of the fans who feel the need to be so vile.

that's nothing - my so called fans send me hate mail :joker:

lewis111 12-08-2017 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 9548910)
Just to stress this is not a hate topic and I have seen none of her fans here react in the way I have on insta/twitter/fb

But as it stands her fan base are so bad they are flooding all CBB tweets with really nasty messages and insulting other fans

Oh yeah keep forgetting to mention this
The fans im speaking of are social media alone I haven't seen anyone react like them in this forum at all

Dominic 12-08-2017 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9548895)
It's up there with bieber fans on social media

and the beyhive

Dominic 12-08-2017 10:26 PM

They're truly awful and fun-sucking. Blindly following whatever their hypocrite fave has to say and flooding the comments/replies of BBUK social media with nasty and vile comments. Not to mention the immaturity of the **** like snake emojis and the attacking of people's looks/fame. The top comment on Trisha's youtube video literally called her haters ugly british inbreds :umm2:

reece(: 12-08-2017 10:28 PM

The Monsters and Beyhive come close

DouglasS 12-08-2017 10:29 PM

Lady GaGa fans are worse.

Dominic 12-08-2017 10:30 PM

Yeah Trisha's fans are awful but even then they're not Little Monster and Hive levels of awful

Pete. 12-08-2017 11:09 PM

I don't understand their hate for a show most have never seen or heard of until a week and a half ago ironically from Trisha's video saying how amazing the show is...

Peachydaisy 12-08-2017 11:27 PM

I'm ashamed of the way shes been acting, especially when I've been supporting and defending her for years. I've seen other supporters of her say the same, so some of us have brains. But i agree with you, there is definitely a large amount of childish supporters who suck up to her regardless of what she does. But in my opinon i would not say they are different from any other fanbase. This kind of childish behaviour is popular with any well known person/celebrity. Just look at male popstars as an example. If they get a girlfriend, their fans abuse her instagram and social media out of jealousy. It's common and its embarrassing

Miranda123 12-08-2017 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 9548891)

Im just staggered she has FANS????

its like that movie, idiocracy, where the whole world has turned into brainlesss f.cks, liking her should mean automatic counselling, or prison

Mystic Mock 13-08-2017 12:39 AM

CBB fandoms are always annoying as they are too blinkered about the people that they've liked based off what they're famous for rather than what they're like as a Housemate. Some Trisha fans are probably doing that, but they're not the only ones.

RhysJones 13-08-2017 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominic (Post 9548981)
They're truly awful and fun-sucking. Blindly following whatever their hypocrite fave has to say and flooding the comments/replies of BBUK social media with nasty and vile comments. Not to mention the immaturity of the **** like snake emojis and the attacking of people's looks/fame. The top comment on Trisha's youtube video literally called her haters ugly british inbreds :umm2:

I think this site is worse for talking about people's looks, weight, fame and some pretty disgusting things are said on here and it goes unnoticed and nobody serious to care about the racism or homophobic comments or just disgusting comments about someone's appearance in general on here

Mystic Mock 13-08-2017 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RhysJones (Post 9549322)
I think this site is worse for talking about people's looks, weight, fame and some pretty disgusting things are said on here and it goes unnoticed and nobody serious to care about the racism or homophobic comments or just disgusting comments about someone's appearance in general on here

This is true tbf.

I actually remember some of the stuff that was said about Josie Gibson and Becky from BB13 on here, and Ashleigh BB13 come to think of it when it comes to their appearance.

Paula D 13-08-2017 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RhysJones (Post 9549322)

Well said. I've been trying to say it for weeks. The carry on that goes on here is unreal and it seems as long as something is about a HM you can say whatever you like, particularly about their appearance which actually has no relevance to the show.

Paula D 13-08-2017 05:56 AM

And by the way, that stuff does not go on on other forums. If it's not relevant to the show then it's not allowed.