ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   Amelia Lily Fence sitter... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327172)

rusticgal 14-08-2017 10:56 PM

Fence sitter...

She's playing them all. She appears to be a good friend of Sarah...unyet she's quite happy to listen to Jemma slag her off in the kitchen simply for implying she can't look people in the face..it's obvious Sarah just felt awkward.
Then all the tears when Jemma says she needs to speak up...and then saying she just gets talked over?...I only saw Brandi speaking up trying to change the nominations?
She's gliding to the final trying to be everyone's friend...and she may do just that. She seemed quite vocal at first...but fence sitting and disloyalty isn't a good thing.

Jase. 14-08-2017 10:57 PM

She's so boring.

jaxie 14-08-2017 11:21 PM

She's kind of irritating and the little romance with Sam is cringe.

Marsh. 14-08-2017 11:26 PM

She's sitting on something to cause that gormless expression all the time.

parmnion 14-08-2017 11:26 PM

Love her "romance" with sam. Its really sweet and seems a lot more real than the "showmance".

She knew jemma was right when she was giving her a pep talk. Thata why she broke down. She doea need to come out a bit more because i think there are a lot of people waiting.

rusticgal 14-08-2017 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9554444)
Love her "romance" with sam. Its really sweet and seems a lot more real than the "showmance".

She knew jemma was right when she was giving her a pep talk. Thata why she broke down. She doea need to come out a bit more because i think there are a lot of people waiting.

IT may be a long wait...she's just going to focus on Sam now...and that's going to be dull.
I think it's quite sweet...but It's so predictable.

parmnion 14-08-2017 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9554448)
IT may be a long wait...she's just going to focus on Sam now...and that's going to be dull.
I think it's quite sweet...but It's so predictable.

If jordan can predict it on day one i guess you are right.:hehe:
Still, if we have to watch one of the 2..i would pick that one and probably enjoy watching it.

Otaka 14-08-2017 11:38 PM

She's boring and so is the showmance. Hope there's some eviction twists catered to getting the boring people out so that she doesn't cruise her way to a last place finalist

rusticgal 14-08-2017 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9554454)
If jordan can predict it on day one i guess you are right.:hehe:
Still, if we have to watch one of the 2..i would pick that one and probably enjoy watching it.

I beg to differ...I prefer the Sarah/Chad one as you have probably realised. :wavey:

Mystic Mock 15-08-2017 12:01 AM

Both Showmances are **** as they're as fake as they come.

parmnion 15-08-2017 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9554498)
I beg to differ...I prefer the Sarah/Chad one as you have probably realised. :wavey:

And that is why you are a nothing to me.:joker::hee:

Chads alright but sarah..well you know..we all have ex wives and thats mine right there grinning away like dierdrie barlows kneck on my telly.:nono: