ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   Sarah....What a flipping mess. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327777)

parmnion 21-08-2017 02:45 PM

Sarah....What a flipping mess.

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/sarah...erstand-day-20

Omg.
Sarah is out..chad does a jason and wins.:joker:

Not happy.:nono:

BBUK-Fan 21-08-2017 02:47 PM

Rather Chad won than Sarah tbh. Appalling woman, one minute she fondles his dick and the next she shouts at him

bitontheslide 21-08-2017 02:52 PM

she is not the full ticket, weird erratic behaviour

Niamh. 21-08-2017 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 9573608)
she is not the full ticket, weird erratic behaviour

yeah, she needs help I think, I hope it's down to the drink etc and that's not her real personality :worry:

LeatherTrumpet 21-08-2017 02:56 PM

wow that is a hot mess @both

parmnion 21-08-2017 02:56 PM

Before anyone moans about yet another sarah thread from me let it be known this video has been available for almost an hour. Nobosy picked up on it and i have been perched like a bitch for ages.

bitontheslide 21-08-2017 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9573609)
yeah, she needs help I think, I hope it's down to the drink etc and that's not her real personality :worry:

i'm actually finding her at least as repulsive as jemma now, if not more so .... and i supported her when the show started :worry:

bitontheslide 21-08-2017 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9573615)
Before anyone moans about yet another sarah thread from me let it be known this video has been available for almost an hour. Nobosy picked up on it and i have been perched like a bitch for ages.

:joker:

Kazanne 21-08-2017 03:02 PM

Why does he let her speak to him like that ? tell her to bog off Chad.

RileyH 21-08-2017 03:09 PM

chad deserves better x

Suze 21-08-2017 03:13 PM

I probably have, but it feels like at the moment I have never disliked a CBB housemate as much as I dislike her, she is as others have said, such a mess, and she's not even remotely entertaining and so will probably go on to win. I just can't stand her and her contrived scenes. She is so all about me, can her ego get any bigger.

BBUK-Fan 21-08-2017 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze (Post 9573645)
I probably have, but it feels like at the moment I have never disliked a CBB housemate as much as I dislike her, she is as others have said, such mess, and not remotely entertaining and so will probably go on to win. I just can't stand her and her contrived scenes. She is so all about me, can her ego get any bigger.

Agree so much. I dislike her so much more than anybody else and I have disliked Bear.

LeatherTrumpet 21-08-2017 03:16 PM

he was very drunk (again) I wonder if he has issues?

lissydoll 21-08-2017 03:16 PM

They are arguing that's just the back end of it! So dramatic the anti Sarah fans lol. Gemma is threatening to quit because her bums smaller and she's got spots! Omg imagine if that was Sarah acting like that she would be annihilated. It's just comical really. Yea u don't like her that's yr choice. I don't particularly care who wins but others just as bad. Haters gonna hate.

Paula D 21-08-2017 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBUK-Fan (Post 9573648)
Agree so much. I dislike her so much more than anybody else and I have disliked Bear.

I never thought I'd dislike someone more than Bear but in her case I do because she simply has no self awareness whatsoever. She is the kind of woman who will never ever admit to being wrong.

She needs to go tomorrow night now for her own sanity but I don't think she will be evicted because people are just enjoying this car crash a bit too much which is a bit sick at this stage.

Niamh. 21-08-2017 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lissydoll (Post 9573654)
They are arguing that's just the back end of it! So dramatic the anti Sarah fans lol. Gemma is threatening to quit because her bums smaller and she's got spots! Omg imagine if that was Sarah acting like that she would be annihilated. It's just comical really. Yea u don't like her that's yr choice. I don't particularly care who wins but others just as bad. Haters gonna hate.

I actually don't hate Sarah at all. I feel really sorry for her. I think CBB is the last place she needs to be tbh Someone advised her very badly

Niamh. 21-08-2017 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 9573616)
i'm actually finding her at least as repulsive as jemma now, if not more so .... and i supported her when the show started :worry:

I don't dislike Sarah but she's an odd character, I don't think she's mean or nasty intentionally unlike Jemma who is just rotten I think

Osjama 21-08-2017 03:21 PM

Queen Sarah being the topic of all the threads

*mazedsalv** 21-08-2017 03:22 PM

I hope this gains him some save votes....shame people will then hate him for saying the L world.

Pro Sniper 21-08-2017 03:22 PM

Before watching this clip I made a bet with myself that there would be a "poor me" in there somewhere..

20odd secs in "been there, done that, worn the t-shirt and been persecuted for most of her career for it.."

Yep, there it is again. But before anyone thinks this sort of repulsive, aggressive behaviour will lose her the ridiculous support she's somehow gained, you should think about all the other stuff they've pardoned her for. As I said in a previous thread, she could probably assault someone and everyone would just be told to tread on eggshells around the psycho bitch,, just so she doesn't do it again.

Littlegreen 21-08-2017 03:25 PM

Awww, the end of that video though. :love:

I adore Sarah but I do think she still has a few demons to face.

Littlegreen 21-08-2017 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *mazedsalv** (Post 9573670)
I hope this gains him some save votes....shame people will then hate him for saying the L world.

No, that'll just endear him more.

bitontheslide 21-08-2017 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9573661)
I don't dislike Sarah but she's an odd character, I don't think she's mean or nasty intentionally unlike Jemma who is just rotten I think

i've met people similar in behaviour to Sarah in the past and they have been physically violent. I wonder if she would have given Chad a slap by now if the camera's weren't rolling. From Helen's talk in the diary room/nomination, she genuinely seemed quite fearful of Sarah's unpredictability

Jodie. 21-08-2017 03:32 PM

Sarah being as mentally unstable as Shahbaz x

Can Jemma just win please :love:

Niamh. 21-08-2017 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 9573686)
i've met people similar in behaviour to Sarah in the past and they have been physically violent. I wonder if she would have given Chad a slap by now if the camera's weren't rolling. From Helen's talk in the diary room/nomination, she genuinely seemed quite fearful of Sarah's unpredictability

Yeah i see what you mean by that, she does seem very unhinged, weepy, overly emotional and I think the could be over the drink