ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   Amelia Lily what was Amelia expecting Sarah to do (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327864)

Cherie 22-08-2017 12:19 PM

what was Amelia expecting Sarah to do

when she gave up meeting her Mum for Sarah, give her a million pounds, she said thanks, much the same as Shaun and Helen, not sure what else Amelia expected...she shouldn't have done it anyway...

bitontheslide 22-08-2017 12:24 PM

thinking of others is perceived as a vote winner, and she wanted to make sure no-one forgot it

Ellen 22-08-2017 12:29 PM

Did she moan to Sandi before Jemma had a go at her?

Daniel-X 22-08-2017 12:32 PM

She gave up her visit from her mum hoping it would buy her a few 'aww nice heroic girl' votes in the final I think. Sandi was the one who was really stirring the pot, getting into Amelia's head just because she was annoyed Sarah dared to make some nachos in her precious kitchen :shrug:

Was Sarah meant to start kissing the ground Amelia walked on or something?

Kazanne 22-08-2017 12:32 PM

Amelia was quite nasty when Sarah hugged her ,nasty spoilt brat,really didn't want to help Sarah it was a vote catcher,miserable bitch

Northern Monkey 22-08-2017 12:34 PM

I thought exactly the same.Wtf did she want flowers and choccies?

Ellen 22-08-2017 12:35 PM

Ah i see, it just another thing some for HM's to slam Sarah over then

Paula D 22-08-2017 01:10 PM

She totally did it just for popularity and should have just shut up about it then if that was the case.

Pro Sniper 22-08-2017 01:38 PM

I was surprised they didn't set it up in a way that Harding was seen as being "selfless". But Harding probably told them she's not interested in that ****, because she wants to be seen as a "victim" again. So what they did was, they came up with the plan of having Emilia go in before her..almost certain that she'd choose herself :smug:(over an entitled slag who abuses people when they seek to comfort her) and then the'd have another "poor me" scene for Harding to milk.. knowing that she's not giving anything up anyway, since it's certain that she can see her "friends" whenever she runs off to the DR demanding to. Little did they know that Amelia is also pathetic..and will easily sacrifice seeing a loved one in the desperate hope of gaining public support.

RileyH 22-08-2017 01:41 PM

I don't know what she was thinking tbh, I would've chosen my mum over someone's friend. But, it was a nice thing to do I guess.

Pro Sniper 22-08-2017 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyHollyoaks (Post 9577003)
I don't know what she was thinking tbh, I would've chosen my mum over someone's friend. But, it was a nice thing to do I guess.

A) PUBLIC adulation.

At least if she'd chosen the way she was meant to..her mummy could have informed her not to bother, since it's been rigged from the get-go for the aggressive alchy.

Littlegreen 22-08-2017 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pro Sniper (Post 9576998)
I was surprised they didn't set it up in a way that Harding was seen as being "selfless". But Harding probably told them she's not interested in that ****, because she wants to be seen as a "victim" again. So what they did was, they came up with the plan of having Emilia go in before her..almost certain that she'd choose herself :smug:(over an entitled slag who abuses people when they seek to comfort her) and then the'd have another "poor me" scene for Harding to milk.. knowing that she's not giving anything up anyway, since it's certain that she can see her "friends" whenever she runs off to the DR demanding to. Little did they know that Amelia is also pathetic..and will easily sacrifice seeing a loved one in the desperate hope of gaining public support.

:facepalm:

jaxie 22-08-2017 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9576840)
when she gave up meeting her Mum for Sarah, give her a million pounds, she said thanks, much the same as Shaun and Helen, not sure what else Amelia expected...she shouldn't have done it anyway...

I thought this too when Amelia was whinging about it last night. Sarah said thanks and hugged her, what did she want a ticket tape parade? And I don't even like Sarah! If you are going to regret and complain about it, why not just take the thing for yourself? :shrug:

Niamh. 22-08-2017 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 9577227)
I thought this too when Amelia was whinging about it last night. Sarah said thanks and hugged her, what did she want a ticket tape parade? And I don't even like Sarah! If you are going to regret and complain about it, why not just take the thing for yourself? :shrug:

Exactly. She seemed pretty grateful when she came out, she thanked her, hugged her and said she should have taken her own thing....what else was she looking for exactly? Hardly a selfless act if you complain about someone not being grateful enough for you :laugh:

Nicky91 22-08-2017 03:48 PM

Amelia fame hungry i think, and yes Sarah is her ticket to success :fan:

MrWong 22-08-2017 04:03 PM

Isy's selfless acts felt genuine. This doesn't because of what Amelia expected back.