ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2017 [CBB 20] (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   Sarah training Chad - confirmed (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327933)

jet 22-08-2017 10:45 PM

Sarah training Chad - confirmed
 
Sandi and Helen say Chad is just bewildered and Sarah is training him on how to play the game...just as suspected. Emma looked shocked. :smug:

Jase. 22-08-2017 10:46 PM

No idea who Sandi and Helen are

Otaka 22-08-2017 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ja$e (Post 9578959)
No idea who Sandi and Helen are

They are gone that's who they are :cheer2:

Disappointing housemates tbh

MTVN 22-08-2017 10:48 PM

I don't really know why Emma was shocked, we saw Sarah basically say as much when she went into psycho mode last night

jet 22-08-2017 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ja$e (Post 9578959)
No idea who Sandi and Helen are

They are the ones who has spoken out about fake Sarah and her puppy Chad.

jaxie 22-08-2017 10:50 PM

If you have to train a man to suit you then you should never be in a relationship with him.

RileyH 22-08-2017 10:52 PM

chad can be my female dog x

MrWong 22-08-2017 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 9578956)
Sandi and Helen say Chad is just bewildered and Sarah is training him on how to play the game...just as suspected. Emma looked shocked. :smug:

Yep. Called it. Tbf the clues were there. Telling him swearing doesn't go down well with viewers. Having a right go when he got ****faced because how it reflected on them (as a business)

Chad himself called her calculated :joker:

Tozzie 22-08-2017 10:58 PM

Sandi and Helen who? On with the show yay

MrWong 22-08-2017 11:00 PM

Trying to stage manage how she's perceived. New levels of desperation.

pontyboi 22-08-2017 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 9578956)
Sandi and Helen say Chad is just bewildered and Sarah is training him on how to play the game...just as suspected. Emma looked shocked. :smug:

He's a 30 year old man who has only come to the public eye by appearing on an American reality show and since then has gone on to work with Paul DANAN on various other shows. He knows what he's doing. Give up with the Sarah Harding hate.

jet 22-08-2017 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pontyboi (Post 9579058)
He's a 30 year old man who has only come to the public eye by appearing on an American reality show and since then has gone on to work with Paul DANAN on various other shows. He knows what he's doing. Give up with the Sarah Harding hate.

It's Sarah who thinks he needs trained, are you confused? :laugh:

pontyboi 22-08-2017 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 9579086)
It's Sarah who thinks he needs trained, are you confused? :laugh:

He's said the exact same things to her which were aired on the highlight show...are you confused? Has everyone forgot when Chad told her to stop acting a certain way?

RhysJones 22-08-2017 11:54 PM

He likes to act like her little friend and the only one that's there for her. She may think she knows what she's doing but he's only there for her until Friday

MrWong 22-08-2017 11:57 PM

Sarah just now on BOTS. Discussing changing things up because she got boo'd.

There isn't an emoji to describe how I feel about that contrived crap.

Sophia. 23-08-2017 12:16 AM

Chad had serious roid rage.

pontyboi 23-08-2017 12:25 AM

What's most worrying is that the host of the show doesn't even know what's going on especially since she's a bb super fan.

jet 23-08-2017 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 9579313)
Sarah just now on BOTS. Discussing changing things up because she got boo'd.

There isn't an emoji to describe how I feel about that contrived crap.

Now she feels the showmance hasn't worked out so well she wants to cut back on the snogging etc etc and 'get the HM's to play games or something'. She thinks she's a stage manager giving directions to a slow witted bit part actor.
WTF do people see in this daft bird.

chuff me dizzy 23-08-2017 09:17 AM

On a clip it showed Sarah telling Chad they were "playing it wrong " and need to change things ,after hearing the boos and chants

parmnion 23-08-2017 09:25 AM

Theres a clip of her explaining the boos as jealousy cause she is with chad....he will be dropped b4 the weeks out.

Kazanne 23-08-2017 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 9578956)
Sandi and Helen say Chad is just bewildered and Sarah is training him on how to play the game...just as suspected. Emma looked shocked. :smug:

I don't really take much notice of what evicted housemates say especially when they didn't particulaly like the ones they are talking about, BOTS has been very anti Sarah and Chad although they always push for showmances especially Emma, I would prefer they weren't a couple,but that's how it's gone,Chad doesn't quite get the BB thing,I don't know what Sarah is doing,I just like Chad and imo BOTS have been nasty about him for no reason,he has done nothing so wrong in there and never been nasty. I just think Sarah is too controlling.

Ellen 23-08-2017 09:34 AM

Think it is more a case of her trying to work out why she is disliked and attempting to turn around the boo's than anything else

chuff me dizzy 23-08-2017 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9579718)
Theres a clip of her explaining the boos as jealousy cause she is with chad....he will be dropped b4 the weeks out.

:joker:

chuff me dizzy 23-08-2017 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9579726)
I don't really take much notice of what evicted housemates say especially when they didn't particulaly like the ones they are talking about, BOTS has been very anti Sarah and Chad although they always push for showmances especially Emma, I would prefer they weren't a couple,but that's how it's gone,Chad doesn't quite get the BB thing,I don't know what Sarah is doing,I just like Chad and imo BOTS have been nasty about him for no reason,he has done nothing so wrong in there and never been nasty. I just think Sarah is too controlling.

Only the last 2 nights to be honest Kaz

Kazanne 23-08-2017 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9579713)
On a clip it showed Sarah telling Chad they were "playing it wrong " and need to change things ,after hearing the boos and chants

I saw that ,I gather from that she meant people didn't want to see the kissing and cuddling and they should make up some games etc.:shrug: and from what I saw on LF they were all chatting and enjoying themselves except for the sly Sam and Jemma who had to have thier daily moan about Chad and Sarah.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.