ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   Sarah training Chad - confirmed (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327933)

jet 22-08-2017 09:45 PM

Sarah training Chad - confirmed

Sandi and Helen say Chad is just bewildered and Sarah is training him on how to play the game...just as suspected. Emma looked shocked. :smug:

Jase. 22-08-2017 09:46 PM

No idea who Sandi and Helen are

Otaka 22-08-2017 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ja$e (Post 9578959)

They are gone that's who they are :cheer2:

Disappointing housemates tbh

MTVN 22-08-2017 09:48 PM

I don't really know why Emma was shocked, we saw Sarah basically say as much when she went into psycho mode last night

jet 22-08-2017 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ja$e (Post 9578959)

They are the ones who has spoken out about fake Sarah and her puppy Chad.

jaxie 22-08-2017 09:50 PM

If you have to train a man to suit you then you should never be in a relationship with him.

RileyH 22-08-2017 09:52 PM

chad can be my female dog x

MrWong 22-08-2017 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 9578956)
Sandi and Helen say Chad is just bewildered and Sarah is training him on how to play the game...just as suspected. Emma looked shocked. :smug:

Yep. Called it. Tbf the clues were there. Telling him swearing doesn't go down well with viewers. Having a right go when he got ****faced because how it reflected on them (as a business)

Chad himself called her calculated :joker:

Tozzie 22-08-2017 09:58 PM

Sandi and Helen who? On with the show yay

MrWong 22-08-2017 10:00 PM

Trying to stage manage how she's perceived. New levels of desperation.

pontyboi 22-08-2017 10:04 PM

Quote:

He's a 30 year old man who has only come to the public eye by appearing on an American reality show and since then has gone on to work with Paul DANAN on various other shows. He knows what he's doing. Give up with the Sarah Harding hate.

jet 22-08-2017 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pontyboi (Post 9579058)
He's a 30 year old man who has only come to the public eye by appearing on an American reality show and since then has gone on to work with Paul DANAN on various other shows. He knows what he's doing. Give up with the Sarah Harding hate.

It's Sarah who thinks he needs trained, are you confused? :laugh:

pontyboi 22-08-2017 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 9579086)
It's Sarah who thinks he needs trained, are you confused? :laugh:

He's said the exact same things to her which were aired on the highlight show...are you confused? Has everyone forgot when Chad told her to stop acting a certain way?

RhysJones 22-08-2017 10:54 PM

He likes to act like her little friend and the only one that's there for her. She may think she knows what she's doing but he's only there for her until Friday

MrWong 22-08-2017 10:57 PM

Sarah just now on BOTS. Discussing changing things up because she got boo'd.

There isn't an emoji to describe how I feel about that contrived crap.

Sophia. 22-08-2017 11:16 PM

Chad had serious roid rage.

pontyboi 22-08-2017 11:25 PM

What's most worrying is that the host of the show doesn't even know what's going on especially since she's a bb super fan.

jet 22-08-2017 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 9579313)
Sarah just now on BOTS. Discussing changing things up because she got boo'd.

There isn't an emoji to describe how I feel about that contrived crap.

Now she feels the showmance hasn't worked out so well she wants to cut back on the snogging etc etc and 'get the HM's to play games or something'. She thinks she's a stage manager giving directions to a slow witted bit part actor.
WTF do people see in this daft bird.

chuff me dizzy 23-08-2017 08:17 AM

On a clip it showed Sarah telling Chad they were "playing it wrong " and need to change things ,after hearing the boos and chants

parmnion 23-08-2017 08:25 AM

Theres a clip of her explaining the boos as jealousy cause she is with chad....he will be dropped b4 the weeks out.

Kazanne 23-08-2017 08:33 AM

Quote:

I don't really take much notice of what evicted housemates say especially when they didn't particulaly like the ones they are talking about, BOTS has been very anti Sarah and Chad although they always push for showmances especially Emma, I would prefer they weren't a couple,but that's how it's gone,Chad doesn't quite get the BB thing,I don't know what Sarah is doing,I just like Chad and imo BOTS have been nasty about him for no reason,he has done nothing so wrong in there and never been nasty. I just think Sarah is too controlling.

Ellen 23-08-2017 08:34 AM

Think it is more a case of her trying to work out why she is disliked and attempting to turn around the boo's than anything else

chuff me dizzy 23-08-2017 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9579718)
Theres a clip of her explaining the boos as jealousy cause she is with chad....he will be dropped b4 the weeks out.

:joker:

chuff me dizzy 23-08-2017 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9579726)
I don't really take much notice of what evicted housemates say especially when they didn't particulaly like the ones they are talking about, BOTS has been very anti Sarah and Chad although they always push for showmances especially Emma, I would prefer they weren't a couple,but that's how it's gone,Chad doesn't quite get the BB thing,I don't know what Sarah is doing,I just like Chad and imo BOTS have been nasty about him for no reason,he has done nothing so wrong in there and never been nasty. I just think Sarah is too controlling.

Only the last 2 nights to be honest Kaz

Kazanne 23-08-2017 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9579713)
On a clip it showed Sarah telling Chad they were "playing it wrong " and need to change things ,after hearing the boos and chants

I saw that ,I gather from that she meant people didn't want to see the kissing and cuddling and they should make up some games etc.:shrug: and from what I saw on LF they were all chatting and enjoying themselves except for the sly Sam and Jemma who had to have thier daily moan about Chad and Sarah.

chuff me dizzy 23-08-2017 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9579734)
I saw that ,I gather from that she meant people didn't want to see the kissing and cuddling and they should make up some games etc.:shrug: and from what I saw on LF they were all chatting and enjoying themselves except for the sly Sam and Jemma who had to have thier daily moan about Chad and Sarah.

I didn't watch LF, I turned it on to see them both sat holding hands and thought Naah sod this i cannot be doing with it,so switched it over

bitontheslide 23-08-2017 08:55 AM

well, if we see rampant sex scenes in the remaining days, we know what its all about.

See, the show may not be officially scripted but when people are so aware of the cameras and how they come across, it's just not a social experiment. It makes it all completely pointless to me.

joeysteele 23-08-2017 09:25 AM

Evicted housemates often reveal more of what we haven't seen,it was from evicted housemates we learned all about the threats and also the freezer incident regarding Jay in Aaron series.

So I listen to evicted housemates,what they say can be shown to be wrong by BB from all the recordings so not much point really in saying things that have no base to them.

It was really only from evicted housemates we have had to have confirmed events not shown from the series.
As to warnings and as to one of the biggest examples I mentioned above as to Jay.

Littlegreen 23-08-2017 10:03 AM

We have seen her mention how the media can portray things (which she is fully aware of as she has been through it the last decade) so mostly it seems she is preparing him for the UK media. Which is much more ruthless than the US.

Sarah's not chasing after fame.

MrWong 23-08-2017 10:07 AM

Just watched the BOTS clip back.

She's concerned about her reception. Thinks it's because of all the kissing, so they should stop kissing and make up cool games to play.

Contrived.

chuff me dizzy 23-08-2017 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 9579899)
Just watched the BOTS clip back.

She's concerned about her reception. Thinks it's because of all the kissing, so they should stop kissing and make up cool games to play.

Contrived.

Sure is

Paula D 23-08-2017 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9579726)

No way has BOTS been anti Sarah except maybe the night before last. Up to that they had a friend of Sarah's on every night calling her fragile and vunerable.

Paula D 23-08-2017 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlegreen (Post 9579882)
We have seen her mention how the media can portray things (which she is fully aware of as she has been through it the last decade) so mostly it seems she is preparing him for the UK media. Which is much more ruthless than the US.

Sarah's not chasing after fame.

This is actually the funniest thing I have ever read on this forum. :joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

susie q 23-08-2017 10:28 AM

It isnt just Sandi & Helen that have talked negatively about Sarah, just about every evicted housemate has said that she awful to live with. I think that there is a lot more going on than has been shown. Sarah and Chad are cut from the same cloth, both are desperate for attention and will do what ever it takes to get it including putting on an act. Sadly they seem to be succeeding.

G1dds 23-08-2017 10:37 AM

I really don't understand the love for Sarah - she's like Daniela Westbrook on heat ��

..... and honestly should be booted for playing a weird version of rock, paper, scissors ����.