ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   Is sam being cruel to amelia? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=328051)

the truth 23-08-2017 10:34 PM

Is sam being cruel to amelia?

or is he genuinely confused , is he being a game player, does she really have such strong feelings for him...Why do they never touch or kiss or make eye contact? will she really be hurt and is she as naive she she seems to appear? or is she too playing the game?

RileyH 23-08-2017 10:37 PM

I have no idea but it's uncomfortable to watch :umm2:

JayGreen 23-08-2017 10:38 PM

I personally think he is a little wind up merchant. I dont think hes a very nice person in general and i think he needs to tell her what his intentions are instead of pulling faces at Jemma.

the truth 23-08-2017 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyHollyoaks (Post 9582212)
I have no idea but it's uncomfortable to watch :umm2:

absolutely

jaxie 23-08-2017 10:44 PM

I don't think he's being very fair to her. He back off a bit then comes out with something like she's perfect which is really sending her mixed messages. Then he is all over Jemma.

AnnieK 23-08-2017 10:52 PM

He has been flirting but she has read it differently.to how it was playing out in his head. He needs to tell her how he truly feels....I.think he.may like to take her out but she is thinking dsr further ahead.

Epic. 23-08-2017 10:53 PM

Not the biggest fan of the girl but I really do feel so sorry for her in how she's getting straddled along like this like a mug

joeysteele 23-08-2017 11:04 PM

No,not in my view.

Withano 23-08-2017 11:08 PM

Sam had a gameplan to not get in a showmance cos he knows how annoying they are. I dont think he realises that whatever hes doing is worse.

the truth 23-08-2017 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9582271)
Sam had a gameplan to not get in a showmance cos he knows how annoying they are. I dont think he realises that whatever hes doing is worse.

Hes having a no show showmance....with a genuine girl

rusticgal 23-08-2017 11:14 PM

Amelia is so boring...she seems a nice enough girl but she's trying too hard to be the 'good girl'...sweet innocent gullible person. She came in pretty feisty and has turned into a hopeless bore. Nothing interesting about her at all.
Sam is equally boring. He has no interest in Amelia but allowing her to think there is hope in a possible relationship. He needs to tell her straight..he is making a fool out of her and himself....they are both making themselves look stupid and weak.

rionablue 23-08-2017 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 9582206)
or is he genuinely confused , is he being a game player, does she really have such strong feelings for him...Why do they never touch or kiss or make eye contact? will she really be hurt and is she as naive she she seems to appear? or is she too playing the game?

I would rather watch those two having their banter than the other two in the bedroom trying to have sex. jesus could they not wait another few days :shrug:

the truth 23-08-2017 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 9582291)
I would rather watch those two having their banter than the other two in the bedroom trying to have sex. jesus could they not wait another few days :shrug:

shes on heat ....hes shown restraint considering he has masses of testosterone and a 9 incher

rusticgal 23-08-2017 11:20 PM

Quote:

Banter...what banter?..they are both feeding their own egos. Amelia constantly looking for compliments and Sam feeding her them to look good for himself.
It's going no where...and it's boring and fake.
At least Sarah and Chad have their ups and downs...argue then make up...at least it seems more real.

supertv247 23-08-2017 11:25 PM

In the words of Casey's mum, He's mugging you off darling

He's being so cruel to her, for example - tonight she mentioned her family, and he seemed freaked out about it in the DR (but didn't say anything to her face) and then today there's a clip of him making her a cute dinner...? Either he SERIOUSLY is confused about his feelings, or he's just an idiot. And I think he's the latter, stringing her along, then turning around to say stuff as if he's done nothing and has no idea why she's being like that. He's really annoying me

the truth 23-08-2017 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9582304)
Banter...what banter?..they are both feeding their own egos. Amelia constantly looking for compliments and Sam feeding her them to look good for himself.
At least Sarah and Chad have their ups and downs...argue then make up...at least it seems more real.

hagreed

jet 24-08-2017 01:09 AM

All he has ever said to Amelia is that he wants to take her out for dinner, he has never said anything about getting into a relationship with her. He obviously likes her and is complimentary to her, but says he has stuff to sort out on the outside. Amelia is the one pushing it, and I think he doesn't want to embarrass her on national TV by contradicting her. He could have gotten into a showmance with her for airtime then dropped her when they got out, but he didn't, and he's still being criticised. He has been quite the gentleman compared to the usual BS that goes on with showmances every season.

Many of the ones criticising him about Amelia are cheering on the cheating Sarah, and/or Chad who went for Amelia first before Sarah, who he knew had a boyfriend outside. But Sam is awful and they are great? The hypocrisy is staggering.

jet 24-08-2017 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9582304)

You are kidding. Their showmance is all scripted by Sarah and Chad plays along not knowing what is going on most of the time. She has even told him on camera what their next move should be.

the truth 24-08-2017 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 9582453)
You are kidding. Their showmance is all scripted by Sarah and Chad plays along not knowing what is going on most of the time. She has even told him on camera what their next move should be.

I actually dont think its a game for her. she is clearly a manipulative psycho all the time in every day life

bitontheslide 24-08-2017 06:09 AM

i could be wrong, but i think they are both playing a game. She is asking questions to put him on the spot and feel uncomfortable, and he is lying his head off about his feelings toward her.

Kazanne 24-08-2017 06:37 AM

Sam is doing more or less what Sarah did,he has someone on the outside waiting for him,but because he plays the cheeky chappie role he gets away with it, he pretends he is 'joking' about Chad and Sarah when he is having his silly little digs but there is always that sly smirk to accompany it . Sam is the biggest player in there he just gets away with it as people think he is 'cute' bloody weasel.

Kazanne 24-08-2017 06:39 AM

Quote:

They are waiting,till Friday:hee:

jaxie 24-08-2017 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 9582448)
All he has ever said to Amelia is that he wants to take her out for dinner, he has never said anything about getting into a relationship with her. He obviously likes her and is complimentary to her, but says he has stuff to sort out on the outside. Amelia is the one pushing it, and I think he doesn't want to embarrass her on national TV by contradicting her. He could have gotten into a showmance with her for airtime then dropped her when they got out, but he didn't, and he's still being criticised. He has been quite the gentleman compared to the usual BS that goes on with showmances every season.

Many of the ones criticising him about Amelia are cheering on the cheating Sarah, and/or Chad who went for Amelia first before Sarah, who he knew had a boyfriend outside. But Sam is awful and they are great? The hypocrisy is staggering.

I'm deffo not cheering on anything about Sarah. I think she is unhinged and Chad is insane to be involved with her. I think the problem with Sam is the mixed messages. He's very gushing and complimentary to Amelia's face but then when he talks to Jemma or in the diary room he is more or less saying he doesn't want to date her. I don't think he's making that clear to her and he needs to.

jet 24-08-2017 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 9582501)
I'm deffo not cheering on anything about Sarah. I think she is unhinged and Chad is insane to be involved with her. I think the problem with Sam is the mixed messages. He's very gushing and complimentary to Amelia's face but then when he talks to Jemma or in the diary room he is more or less saying he doesn't want to date her. I don't think he's making that clear to her and he needs to.

IMO he obviously likes her and was just trying to boost her as it seems she is always putting herself down. His body language (when she was talking about him meeting her parents he was looking embarrassed and staring at the ground) should tell her she is jumping the gun. She seems rather clueless. Or maybe she knows what she is doing and is playing him as some have suggested. :hee:
Whatever, he isn't deliberately being cruel and compared to the cheating and antics by HM's over the years he's being extremely tame. He's single right now and enjoyed flirting with her.
Should he put her straight at this stage? If it were me I'd wait the few days left and sort it with her when we got out. What would be the point of embarrassing her in public?
It'll be interesting to hear what they have to say about it in their interviews.

chuff me dizzy 24-08-2017 09:38 AM

He needs to grow a pair and tell the dippy bird who's head is half way to the alter that its a no go !