ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   Is Amelia at the hotel? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=328081)

Miranda123 24-08-2017 11:06 AM

Is Amelia at the hotel?

I really hope so, though Im sorry for anyone who comes out with no crowds/interview etc

For me, it was either her or Derek, but now to the nitty gritty

No secret that I want Chad to win, and I hope he ditches Sarah pronto when he gets out, as that is a car wreck and he needs some sanity in his life

I am available, and though he may think Im a little too old, as my Mother used to say

"there is many a fine tune, played on an old fiddle"

And Chad can fiddle with me anytime :cheer:

ebandit 24-08-2017 11:11 AM

....heartbreak hotel?

Mark L

Kazanne 24-08-2017 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miranda123 (Post 9582768)
I really hope so, though Im sorry for anyone who comes out with no crowds/interview etc

For me, it was either her or Derek, but now to the nitty gritty

No secret that I want Chad to win, and I hope he ditches Sarah pronto when he gets out, as that is a car wreck and he needs some sanity in his life

I am available, and though he may think Im a little too old, as my Mother used to say

"there is many a fine tune, played on an old fiddle"

And Chad can fiddle with me anytime :cheer:

:joker::joker: I'll help you hold him down if you want.

bitontheslide 24-08-2017 11:55 AM

There is no confirmation on Amelia someone has pointed out that bots was recorded before the lines even closed .... so maybe Chad is waiting for you all at the hotel :whistle:

Miranda123 24-08-2017 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9582832)
:joker::joker: I'll help you hold him down if you want.

Thanks Kazanne, but I have handcuffs lol

Miranda123 24-08-2017 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 9582845)
There is no confirmation on Amelia someone has pointed out that bots was recorded before the lines even closed .... so maybe Chad is waiting for you all at the hotel :whistle:

I seriously hope not, but if he is, then it means he got away from Sarah, so its a win win either way!!

tanussa 24-08-2017 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 9582845)

they were saying that bots is prerecorded at 6pm but if thats the case how come on normal eviction nights the evictee goes straight onto bots after the eviction, evictions usually taking place at around 10pm ish

Morgan. 24-08-2017 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanussa (Post 9583007)
they were saying that bots is prerecorded at 6pm but if thats the case how come on normal eviction nights the evictee goes straight onto bots after the eviction, evictions usually taking place at around 10pm ish

It's only live on Eviction, Launch and finale nights.

bitontheslide 24-08-2017 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanussa (Post 9583007)

its live (well nearly live) on eviction nights and special occasions like live from the house ... other times its pre-recorded at 5-6pm

tanussa 24-08-2017 02:08 PM

thats a shame then, wouldnt have minded it being amelia, although to be fair wouldnt mind it being anyone apart from chad