ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Voice (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=598)
-   -   Jennifer Hudson WILL NOT be returning to The Voice UK (New Line Up) (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329671)

XFactor_Spoiler2017 02-10-2017 10:57 AM

Jennifer Hudson WILL NOT be returning to The Voice UK (New Line Up)

The new look Voice UK will be announced on Friday on This Morning I believe.

Will and Tom will both be returning!

Jennifer has other commitments and sadly won't be able to return to the show this year. Sources believe her stint on last years show was an audition for the USA format, to see how she would fit.

The producers of the UK show had been negotiating with her but it did not work out.

It is now expected 2 new faces will be joining the panel.

Jessie Ware and Paolo Nutini are expected to be announced as their replacements.

Denver 02-10-2017 11:06 AM

source

Denver 02-10-2017 11:07 AM

I dont see why they would not promote Danny and Pixie and instead sign 2 less famous people

Denver 02-10-2017 11:07 AM

Plus they always go for a big name female

Ross. 02-10-2017 11:08 AM

Expected this since it isn't really practical for her to be able to do both versions

Littlegreen 02-10-2017 11:10 AM

Maybe they should just make it three chairs, like the kids version. Just find the one female that isn't thirsty for US fame.

XFactor_Spoiler2017 02-10-2017 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 9644478)
source

I currently work on set designing it. We do alot of the work for both X Factor and The Voice :)

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 02-10-2017 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XFactor_Spoiler2017 (Post 9644504)
I currently work on set designing it. We do alot of the work for both X Factor and The Voice :)

me

Ross. 02-10-2017 11:29 AM

Not designing the set when it's the same every year

XFactor_Spoiler2017 02-10-2017 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 9644479)
I dont see why they would not promote Danny and Pixie and instead sign 2 less famous people

As far as i am aware, they wanted to go towards a more musicianship feel to the show, to distance itself from other reality shows.

Jessie Ware and Paolo Nutini are terrific musicians and songwriters. They will no the real deal when they see it. The show wants to try and stay away from the karaoke type of singers this year which have been associated with reality tv for so long. They feel like having artists like these two mixed with the production/record executive mind of Wil.iam. and the years of experience of Tom Jones is what the show needs to move it forwards and find a genuine recording artist.

Jessie and Paolo are also two very current artists who are fully aware and engaged in the british music scene atm

XFactor_Spoiler2017 02-10-2017 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ross. (Post 9644513)
Not designing the set when it's the same every year

We build it hahaha! like put it in place,not actually create what it looks like :hehe:

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 02-10-2017 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XFactor_Spoiler2017 (Post 9644515)
As far as i am aware, they wanted to go towards a more musicianship feel to the show, to distance itself from other reality shows.

Jessie Ware and Paolo Nutini are terrific musicians and songwriters. They will no the real deal when they see it. The show wants to try and stay away from the karaoke type of singers this year which have been associated with reality tv for so long. They feel like having artists like these two mixed with the production/record executive mind of Wil.iam. and the years of experience of Tom Jones is what the show needs to move it forwards and find a genuine recording artist.

Jessie and Paolo are also two very current artists who are fully aware and engaged in the british music scene atm

wait a minute

you’re jessie ware, aren’t you!

http://manapop.com/wp-content/upload...h21m34s081.png

reece(: 02-10-2017 12:51 PM

Dd the female coaches never last long on ours

Ross. 02-10-2017 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sullen Girl (Post 9644519)
wait a minute

you’re jessie ware, aren’t you!

http://manapop.com/wp-content/upload...h21m34s081.png

:joker:

Ross. 02-10-2017 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 9644581)
Dd the female coaches never last long on ours

None of them have stayed longer than a series apart from Jessie J :skull:

Marsh. 02-10-2017 12:54 PM

Sources claim Tom Jones rubbed her thigh so she fled the country.

Musicbuff90 04-10-2017 02:34 PM

Just wanna say this is complete nonsense. My brother works in the studio where the voice is filmed. And I have a friend who scouted this year for show.

The reason I'm hearing that the show is late with judges announcements is because Apprently it will be an entire new panel this year. Wil I am has other recording commitments and Tom jones has decided to stand down because of health reasons.

They were hoping Jennifer was for staying but she couldn't come to a deal and obviously the other guy was axed.

So tbh no judges have been decided, just saw this thread to let you know it's rubbish!

Only think I heard is it's a new panel and finding it difficult to get names because of short notice of Tom and Jennifer departure

Marsh. 04-10-2017 02:39 PM

A guy who works in the studio is privy to producers negotiations with judges?

Musicbuff90 04-10-2017 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 9647374)
A guy who works in the studio is privy to producers negotiations with judges?

That came from my mate who is a scout

RileyH 04-10-2017 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 9644590)
Sources claim Tom Jones rubbed her thigh so she fled the country.

:laugh2:

caprimint 04-10-2017 03:02 PM

JHud transportedd to the superior version

supertv247 05-10-2017 03:16 PM

I thought Will had already signed up though, after the voice kids? I'm almost certain he had. I also see it unlikely they'd get 4 brand new coaches when it was so heavily rumoured that Danny Jones would be stepping up to replace Gavin....

BBUK-Fan 06-01-2018 07:43 PM

This is funny how this was so untrue that Jennifer wasn't returning

Smithy 06-01-2018 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XFactor_Spoiler2017 (Post 9644515)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Musicbuff90 (Post 9647370)
Just wanna say this is complete nonsense. My brother works in the studio where the voice is filmed. And I have a friend who scouted this year for show.

The reason I'm hearing that the show is late with judges announcements is because Apprently it will be an entire new panel this year. Wil I am has other recording commitments and Tom jones has decided to stand down because of health reasons.

They were hoping Jennifer was for staying but she couldn't come to a deal and obviously the other guy was axed.

So tbh no judges have been decided, just saw this thread to let you know it's rubbish!

Only think I heard is it's a new panel and finding it difficult to get names because of short notice of Tom and Jennifer departure

:skull::skull:

Imagine having no time on your hands so you make up stuff like this on the internet

hijaxers 06-01-2018 08:22 PM

Christ i wish the J Hudd thing really had not come back, boy does she love herself - and all the gospel does my piggin head in ! Go away.