ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   Why do people hate Trisha Paytas? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329812)

Matthew. 08-10-2017 12:45 AM

Why do people hate Trisha Paytas?

Asking as someone who hasn’t seen the first half of CBB20.

Excuse my ignorance and I’m not siding with her if she said something horrific that I’m unaware of.

Epic. 08-10-2017 12:47 AM

People mainly hated on her near the end of her stay where people started to view her as a whiny beta-bitch and found some of her Sarah jabs to be vile

Matthew. 08-10-2017 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertC (Post 9651176)
People mainly hated on her near the end of her stay where people started to view her as a whiny beta-bitch and found some of her Sarah jabs to be vile

What kind of stuff did she say about Sarah?

Marsh. 08-10-2017 12:57 AM

EVERYTHING that is wrong with humanity.

Greg! 08-10-2017 12:57 AM

She was a cow basically and rlly annoying and a bitch after she left the house

Eddie. 08-10-2017 12:58 AM

I couldn't be bothered with her...

Epic. 08-10-2017 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew. (Post 9651178)
What kind of stuff did she say about Sarah?

Calling her a **** and a dog behind her back at separate times comes to mind

Lush 08-10-2017 01:28 AM

Myself and many others thought she'd be amazing going in, but all she did was lie around and moan for her entire stay. The BB format totally proved that she offers no entertainment value outside of her edited YT videos and fake meltdowns.

Also her attitude on leaving the house was embarrassing and pathetic. Her life revolves around acceptance from others in the form of YouTube views and likes. She is also used to having an army of online fans worshipping the ground she walks on (how I will never know). So to be put in an environment where she was just a normal housemate, and where no one really gave two ****es about her or her YouTube videos clearly was a huge shock to the system. So in retaliation she throws her toys out of the pram, slates the show and the entire country at every opportunity she possibly can, and runs back to her followers hoping they'll also badmouth the show and rebuild the ego that had been so badly bruised.

She also said that Sarah was mentally unwell, and yet thought the way to deal with this was to isolate her and talk crap about her? What a horrible person.

Yeah, she's trash.

Amy Jade 08-10-2017 01:46 AM

She was nasty, ungreatful and delusional.

She first started off ok and I understood her finding Jam annoying but she quickly just turned into a sour faced bore who got defensive is somebody disagreed with her and she attacked both Brandi and Sarah and called them ugly *****s. She tried to stop Chad even smoking or looking at Sarah and threw a tantrum when he sat in tge smoking area with her.

Once she left it got worse, she called the viewers and the British in general names and insisted rating would drop without her (they actually improved) and she basically promised to expose the show and all the attention seeking sweat came up with was some bull**** nobody cared about.

Furthermore her fans on twitter are scum, she sat and let them wish death, name call and generally harass BB viewers multiple times during and after the show.

She is the pits, one of the worat housemates ever.

Shaun 08-10-2017 01:49 AM

- childish
- talentless
- obnoxious
- loud
- irritating
- profoundly lacking in morals
- encourages cyberbullying
- attention-seeking
- petty and vindictive

_baileys_ 08-10-2017 09:21 AM

An easier question to answer would be 'what do we like about trisha?' = nothing!

The base of our hate/dislike comes from the hatred of trolls and everything she finds 'entertaining' vile sad excuse for a human being I do hope karma catches up with her real soon

Jodie. 08-10-2017 10:14 AM

I liked her tbh,

Omg I remember at the start of the series when Trisha had like 32% of the popularity thingy :joker:

lewis111 08-10-2017 10:41 AM

I think one of the biggest reasons people dislike her is her obsessive fans, probabaly some of the worst we've ever seen
They'd attack ANYONE who said anything about Trisha, some HM could be like "she's kinda annoying" and her fans would massively attack that HM and their fans

Saph 08-10-2017 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 9651197)
- childish
- talentless
- obnoxious
- loud
- irritating
- profoundly lacking in morals
- encourages cyberbullying
- attention-seeking
- petty and vindictive

this tbh

she put me right off her when she was threatening Sam saying she'd make her fans attack him online

Ant. 08-10-2017 12:13 PM

Her best moment was her standing in the pool randomly on launch night and I think that just speaks volumes as to why she's hated

RileyH 08-10-2017 12:16 PM

I adored her up until she started trying to control Chad and begging to be evicted and her beef with Sam etc

Then she became a **** and her fans were even worse

but some of her songs are bops ngl

Mec 08-10-2017 08:49 PM

She's trash and that pretty much covers it!

https://i.imgur.com/tLxDKvL.gif

Ashley. 08-10-2017 09:30 PM

All of the above, and she was generally just awkward to watch with absolutely no social skills whatsoever.

JerseyWins 11-10-2017 02:06 AM

Idk I think it's probably jealousy tbh.