ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Fake impersonator of Melania stands next to Trump (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330079)

Greg! 18-10-2017 08:57 PM

Fake impersonator of Melania stands next to Trump

Don't give a fook what's said, that woman is NOT Melania Trump!

Greg! 18-10-2017 08:57 PM

I'm shook

Greg! 18-10-2017 08:58 PM

Also omg the other day I saw a video of trump saying "my wife sadly couldn't make it" as she's standing right next to him. Also the videos of them really together shows she clearly can't stand him. Such a weird, weird relationship

UserSince2005 18-10-2017 09:01 PM

Nah she just a few vodkas and some rough sex the night before. i have a puffy face like that the next day too.

Withano 18-10-2017 09:01 PM

Omg thats so ****ing weird.

Greg! 18-10-2017 09:02 PM

UserSince2005 18-10-2017 09:05 PM

Girls ones photoshopped and one is real life. get a grip please

Wizard. 18-10-2017 09:10 PM

Yeah the nose is totally different also why would she wear sunglasses how RUDE unless it’s an imposter! She obvs cba to be First Lady, bring back Ivana!

Tom4784 18-10-2017 09:34 PM

Melania rebelling against her oppressor :clap1:

Firewire 18-10-2017 09:42 PM

omg who is she?! get her on cbb!

Shaun 18-10-2017 11:28 PM

Think it looks like her tbh, not sure what the fuss is about

Josy 19-10-2017 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 9662077)
Think it looks like her tbh, not sure what the fuss is about

This.

Vicky. 19-10-2017 07:31 AM

Looks like her to me :S Just maybe not coated in so much makeup and possibly feeling a bit rough too

Withano 19-10-2017 08:03 AM

Of course it looks like her, its an impersonator

Vicky. 19-10-2017 08:07 AM

Well yes thats the theory, but I see no reason to even think irs an impersonator :laugh:

Even the nose shape thats apparently proof, contouring when done right can do that, along with the photoshop thats probably on the first image

Cherie 19-10-2017 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg! (Post 9661968)
Also omg the other day I saw a video of trump saying "my wife sadly couldn't make it" as she's standing right next to him. Also the videos of them really together shows she clearly can't stand him. Such a weird, weird relationship

yes I wonder what Melania sees in a multi millionaire, it's very difficult to pinpoint :think: she made her choice so I don't know why anyone else would be bothered about her life choices? unless you think he is keeping her behind bars when they are at home

Withano 19-10-2017 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9662172)
yes I wonder what Melania sees in a multi millionaire, it's very difficult to pinpoint :think: she made her choice so I don't know why anyone else would be bothered about her life choices? unless you think he is keeping her behind bars when they are at home

I think she despises him but likes money, an impersonator was their latest compromise to their weird relationship.

Niamh. 19-10-2017 08:52 AM

I love a good old Trump conspiracy theory as much as the next person but that looks like her to me :laugh:

Withano 19-10-2017 08:54 AM

It even looks like a wig to me in the video though? I'm pretty sure its not her

Cherie 19-10-2017 08:56 AM

can't see it myself, just see a woman who is not looking as perfect as she does on other occasions, I think it must be jealousy that Trump can have a good looking woman on his arm, but he won't be the first rich man to have one so I don't know what all the fuss is about.

Withano 19-10-2017 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9662180)
can't see it myself, just see a woman who is not looking as perfect as she does on other occasions, I think it must be jealousy that Trump can have a good looking woman on his arm, but he won't be the first rich man to have one so I don't know what all the fuss is about.

Yeh must be the jealousy that never happened on any time before that vid, but has happened instantly after that vid. Thats the only connection to make. True.

Cherie 19-10-2017 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9662184)
Yeh must be the jealousy that never happened on any time before that vid, but has happened instantly after that vid. Thats the only connection to make. True.

I am not talking about you in particular, "their relationship" is a brought up on a regular basis, and its always "poor Melania", she could walk away?

Withano 19-10-2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9662191)
I am not talking about you in particular, "their relationship" is a brought up on a regular basis, and its always "poor Melania", she could walk away?

Their relationship is weird! Thats not jealousy, people would say they same if Melania was content-looking, whilst Trump would lean away from her kisses and bat away her hand whilst she tried to hold his... and hire an impersonator so he didnt have to be with her at events..

Also.... could she walk away? Like really? From the most powerful man in the world? She can just get up and leave? I dont think she can. She'd probably die under suspicious or unknown causes if she tried imo (same goes for all spouses of royalty/world leaders). But thats a conspiracy theory for a different thread probs!

LeatherTrumpet 19-10-2017 09:23 AM

oh

some gimp on twitter said so

:facepalm:

Jamie89 19-10-2017 12:18 PM

I think it's her too tbh, although I hope I'm wrong because I'm loving the conspiracy theory :laugh: But you can tell it's her face she just looks a bit different than usual because of the sunlight... I also think she probably has a lot of work done so her face will look different sometimes due to the effects of fillers etc (that could also explain the glasses covering half her face). As for Trumps weird "my wife, who happens to be right here..." he's sort of known for weird phrasing and adding unnecessary words.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg! (Post 9661968)

I think I saw that but didn't he say something like "she wanted to be here tonight"? I think he was explaining what she was doing there and again it just came out strange because, well, it's Donald Trump.