ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Strictly Come Dancing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   *spoilers* update i'm feeling great again (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330156)

Nicky91 22-10-2017 08:06 AM

*spoilers* update i'm feeling great again

i thought going for a comedy duffer, who are usually popular, only not now :fist:

i prefer Susan Calman cause she has never danced before, and i find her so awesome or Jonnie Peacock, who i also really really like as a sportsman who also don't have dancing experience :hee:

forgive me any Gemma, Alexandra, Aston or Debbie fans but they do not excite me that much, i just find it too predictable them doing well

TeamMollie&AJ, TeamGlitterBlade and TeamSusvin for me

Morgan. 22-10-2017 08:29 AM

Gemma is in no way trained! And she's Queen!

Nicky91 22-10-2017 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 9665182)
Gemma is in no way trained! And she's Queen!

she's a contender, and early contenders i find boring to watch, i want to see a full journey, like Mollie & AJ, week 1 they had no Chemistry at all in their performance, now they ooze Chemistry :amazed:

Vanessa 22-10-2017 09:45 AM

Aston has never been to dance school. Everything he knows about dancing is self tought.

LeatherTrumpet 22-10-2017 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9665226)
Aston has never been to dance school. Everything he knows about dancing is self tought.

apart from all the professional choreography he got at x factor and in his subsequent career with JLS..

:idc:

Nicky91 22-10-2017 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9665226)

:umm2: no hate or anything, i just prefer the non dancers every year, and i do honestly admit, it's more difficult for the male celeb than the girl, having said that i like how Susan and Mollie are developing into dancers, cause week 1 till now it is a huge improvement :amazed:

i prefer Jonnie & Oti above Aston & Janette, i recognize bits of Danny & Oti from last year in TeamGlitterblade :hee:

RileyH 22-10-2017 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9665232)
apart from all the professional choreography he got at x factor and in his subsequent career with JLS..

:idc:

oh yeah bc hd definitely learnt how to Jive and Waltz and everything :rolleyes:

LukeB 22-10-2017 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9657985)
Nicky changes his favs a lot:joker: there’s a chance he might dislike gemma in the future then like her again

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9658123)

no, i'm so not going that whole route again, i don't wanna lose my friends ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9665199)
she's a contender, and early contenders i find boring to watch, i want to see a full journey, like Mollie & AJ, week 1 they had no Chemistry at all in their performance, now they ooze Chemistry :amazed:

RileyH 22-10-2017 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9665307)

:joker:

Amy Jade 22-10-2017 12:36 PM

Gemma has never had dance training

LukeB 22-10-2017 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 9665348)
Gemma has never had dance training

Yeah this

She wasn’t good at the start but she keeps getting better each week and now she’s better than Aston who is probs the most experienced dancer.

GoldHeart 22-10-2017 01:08 PM

Why can't people just make their minds up and stop giving Aston,Debbie,Alexandra& Gemma a hard time over their dance background.

You do realise the majority of celebrities on the show have probably had some form of dance experience especially if they're an actor or in the entertainment industry or in pop music.

It's not exactly avoidable , as through life chances are they've done a bit of dance ,but it doesn't mean they're professional trained dancers ( give them a break), they're still in the same boat as everyone else and it's still a new experience and a learning curve.

SCD will always be like that unless all they have In the competition is news readers , they'll always be celebrities who've never danced before with people who have danced before , that's just how it is .

In a way you could say sports people are so physically fit /athletic and disciplined that they have an advantage,but it doesn't mean it's unfair .

Nicky91 22-10-2017 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9665307)

alright i am a idiot quite a lot, but i don't care as long as i have fun

GoldHeart 22-10-2017 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9665361)
alright i am a idiot quite a lot, but i don't care as long as i have fun

You're either confused or you're giving Molly a double standard view as you like her , but it's not fair to give other celebrities with dance experience a hard time when Molly will of danced as she was in pop music and a girl band .

Nicky91 22-10-2017 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9665461)
You're either confused or you're giving Molly a double standard view as you like her , but it's not fair to give other celebrities with dance experience a hard time when Molly will of danced as she was in pop music and a girl band .

i first didn't want to come over as shallow liking the girls again, i have just given them all a chance first to impress me, and Mollie is doing that the best i think, and okay i have a sort of weird crush on AJ, cause how you can be so cute, so hot yet such a good choreographer and dancer :hee:

GoldHeart 22-10-2017 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9665462)
i first didn't want to come over as shallow liking the girls again, i have just given them all a chance first to impress me, and Mollie is doing that the best i think, and okay i have a sort of weird crush on AJ, cause how you can be so cute, so hot yet such a good choreographer and dancer :hee:

:laugh: you just contradicted yourself, you're just looking at how good-looking people is , it's not a modelling show :nono: . I find Gorka handsome and hot but it's about his choreography and Alexandra is an Amazing dancer.

And I've always liked Aston since his JLS days he was my favourite in the band :blush: , but the fact he's such a good dancer that's why I'm supporting him .

Molly is good and beats Gemma with emotion and elegance but she doesn't beat Alexandra.

Nicky91 22-10-2017 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9665465)
:laugh: you just contradicted yourself, you're just looking at how good-looking people is , it's not a modelling show :nono: . I find Gorka handsome and hot but it's about his choreography and Alexandra is an Amazing dancer.

And I've always liked Aston since his JLS days he was my favourite in the band :blush: , but the fact he's such a good dancer that's why I'm supporting him .

Molly is good and beats Gemma with emotion and elegance but she doesn't beat Alexandra.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t5...58800384_n.jpg

:flutter:

GoldHeart 22-10-2017 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9665466)

You know I'm right :hee: .

Nicky91 22-10-2017 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9665471)
You know I'm right :hee: .

if i were on strictly as a contestant, i would treat the dancing like walking the catwalk and yes i am having a weird crush at AJ, weird because i'm straight :laugh:

GoldHeart 22-10-2017 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9665474)
if i were on strictly as a contestant, i would treat the dancing like walking the catwalk and yes i am having a weird crush at AJ, weird because i'm straight :laugh:

Gorka is better looking and more manly looking. Molly's partner honestly looks like a pretty boy Ken doll he looks like he's only 18 he looks young :laugh: .

Nicky91 22-10-2017 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9665479)
Gorka is better looking and more manly looking. Molly's partner honestly looks like a pretty boy Ken doll he looks like he's only 18 he looks young :laugh: .

pretty boy Ken doll, that's rude to say about one of UK's own talented dancer and choreographer :oh:

GoldHeart 22-10-2017 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9665486)
pretty boy Ken doll, that's rude to say about one of UK's own talented dancer and choreographer :oh:

I didn't insult his choreography or his career & talent , I'm just saying looks wise he looks very young and yes he's cute but like a Ken doll lol . But if you want to talk about choreography I did feel at the beginning that he was acting like a hyperactive 1 man show , forgetting about Molly a bit :nono: but now he's reigned it in .

Nicky91 22-10-2017 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9665505)
I didn't insult his choreography or his career & talent , I'm just saying looks wise he looks very young and yes he's cute but like a Ken doll lol . But if you want to talk about choreography I did feel at the beginning that he was acting like a hyperactive 1 man show , forgetting about Molly a bit :nono: but now he's reigned it in .

hyperactive 1 man show :oh: not true AJ would never do that :hmph:

GoldHeart 22-10-2017 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9665510)
hyperactive 1 man show :oh: not true AJ would never do that :hmph:

Oh dear Nicky:laugh2::rolleyes: .
watch back an older dance with Molly doing Latin and AJ is spinning around like he's thinking " look at me " lol . I think their partnership is better now.

Nadiya is still the worst pro so don't worry and Anton is always a buffoon I've never liked him :bored: .

Nicky91 22-10-2017 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9665516)
Oh dear Nicky:laugh2::rolleyes: .
watch back an older dance with Molly doing Latin and AJ is spinning around like he's thinking " look at me " lol . I think their partnership is better now.

Nadiya is still the worst pro so don't worry and Anton is always a buffoon I've never liked him :bored: .

don't roll your eyes against me please :nono: