ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   ISIS threatening to kill Prince George at school... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330376)

Vicky. 29-10-2017 02:47 PM

ISIS threatening to kill Prince George at school...

Sorry for the mail link but

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ce-George.html

Quote:

ISIS-supporting extremists allegedly threatened Prince George on Telegram
They allegedly shared a photo of the future king entering his school in London
The message included the address of the £18,000-a-year Thomas's Battersea
Photo was believed to be captioned: 'Even the royal family will not be left alone'
This is ****ing horrendous. Can't imagine what Kate and William will be feeling if this is true :(

Also parents of other kids at the school will be terrified

Tom4784 29-10-2017 02:53 PM

Vile but ultimately an empty threat. While Prince George is at that school, it'll be a fortress. I did laugh at the extremists basically saying 'come and have a go if you think you're hard enough' to Harry. Ridiculous pigs.

Tom4784 29-10-2017 02:54 PM

'Free Trader, Main Street, United States, about a minute ago

Another reason to abandon the European Union. Angela Merkel is single handedly destroying Europe.'

lol.

Vicky. 29-10-2017 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 9674344)
Vile but ultimately an empty threat. While Prince George is at that school, it'll be a fortress. I did laugh at the extremists basically saying 'come and have a go if you think you're hard enough' to Harry. Ridiculous pigs.

Yes :laugh:

School does not seem to be a fortress...a reporter got in completely unchallenged and it does seem they have a photo of him at school already...

School WILL be a fortress now though, hopefully

Tom4784 29-10-2017 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 9674348)
Yes :laugh:

School does not seem to be a fortress...a reporter got in completely unchallenged and it does seem they have a photo of him at school already...

School WILL be a fortress now though, hopefully

In fairness, that woman got in four days BEFORE he started. She probably wouldn't have been able to do that when he actually started there.

Jack_ 29-10-2017 02:57 PM

Slightly off topic but I found the whole 'omg it's his first day at school bless let's bring the cameras down xx' thing beyond crass. He's a CHILD, leave him alone :umm2:

If I went down to my local school and started filming kids, I'd be arrested

Amy Jade 29-10-2017 03:03 PM

I agree it will be an empty threat but what sort of evil targets a child?

Scum.

Brillopad 29-10-2017 06:09 PM

Unarmed women and children are simply easy targets for cowards and halfwits, both of which ISIS clearly are. Neanderthals that kill/threaten to kill children are advertising their desperation and their weakness. They are not worthy of being described as human.

y.winter 29-10-2017 06:14 PM

Sickening. No surprise here though.

jaxie 29-10-2017 08:46 PM

It's beyond low to threaten a child but what else can we expect, there were children at the Ariana Grande concert. I do wonder if the public really needs to know where royal children are being educated, or children of anyone in the public eye. It's not really our business and probably safer for the child if we don't know.

Tozzie 30-10-2017 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brillopad (Post 9674564)
Unarmed women and children are simply easy targets for cowards and halfwits, both of which ISIS clearly are. Neanderthals that kill/threaten to kill children are advertising their desperation and their weakness. They are not worthy of being described as human.

They aren't human, they are demons in disguise, demons walk among us every day and unfortunately we don't know who is and who isn't hence all these terror acts being able to happen

Toy Soldier 30-10-2017 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tozzie (Post 9676238)
They aren't human, they are demons in disguise, demons walk among us every day and unfortunately we don't know who is and who isn't hence all these terror acts being able to happen

That would be the easy answer, I suppose.