ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Have you ever been fired from work? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330479)

Josy 02-11-2017 06:55 AM

Have you ever been fired from work?

Have you ever been fired from work?

LeatherTrumpet 02-11-2017 07:05 AM

no

parmnion 02-11-2017 08:55 AM

Yes, twice due to sitting up all night watching bb live feed then taking the next day off.

smudgie 02-11-2017 09:05 AM

Yes, my very first job, went to a New Years party that lasted a couple of days, took an extra day off work, I made the mistake of being honest instead of pulling a sickie.:shrug:

Nicky91 02-11-2017 09:07 AM

no, i quit my job :flutter:

Josy 02-11-2017 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9678537)
Yes, twice due to sitting up all night watching bb live feed then taking the next day off.

Really? Lmao
Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 9678545)
Yes, my very first job, went to a New Years party that lasted a couple of days, took an extra day off work, I made the mistake of being honest instead of pulling a sickie.:shrug:

Aw smudge lol least you were honest [emoji23]

Cherie 02-11-2017 09:41 AM

No

parmnion 02-11-2017 10:00 AM

Yes really.

caprimint 02-11-2017 11:17 AM

Nope, I left before my boss got chance :angel:

Don't think I would have been fired from there anyway because there was no 'valid' reason to, except she clearly didn't like me and made shady digs all the time

Cherie 02-11-2017 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9678600)
Yes really.

No one is surprised :laugh:

LeatherTrumpet 02-11-2017 12:37 PM

i was too valuable to be fired as I gave accurate weather forecasts for holidays, weekends and weddings to da management

before t'internet caught on

:angel:

LeatherTrumpet 02-11-2017 12:41 PM

that said I did get a written or verbal warning for setting off the fire alarm and getting senior management out of bed when me and a wee scottish girl snuck back into the office late at night and shagged in a toilet (dont ask)

i did not really know about CCTV back in the day. Lucky the HR manager Polly saw the funny side and let me off a bit (also she was shagging my pal Jim and noone knew)

Vicky. 02-11-2017 12:43 PM

I was fired from my first job for refusing to suck my disgusting bosses dick. I was employed by him and his wife...and apparently the other female staff all just...did it.

Ugh still makes me feel ill now

Got a criminal conviction for that pervert too. All as he tried to rip me off with my whole months wages for not wanting to **** him. Gross.

LeatherTrumpet 02-11-2017 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 9678716)
I was fired from my first job for refusing to suck my disgusting bosses dick. I was employed by him and his wife...and apparently the other female staff all just...did it.

Got a criminal conviction for that pervert too. All as he tried to rip me off with my whole months wages for not wanting to **** him. Gross.

was this in a bookies in Scotland?

:suspect:

Vicky. 02-11-2017 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9678718)
was this in a bookies in Scotland?

:suspect:

:laugh: Nah, Taxi company in the north east

Sleazy perv named the company after his newborn son too...whilst trying to pressure the workers into sleeping with him. I believe he actually still has the business actually

caprimint 02-11-2017 12:59 PM

Quote:

That's disgusting :umm2::yuk:

Eddie. 02-11-2017 01:06 PM

gross! at least you got fired!

Cherie 02-11-2017 01:08 PM

Quote:

bloody hell you need to find him and out him now!

Niamh. 02-11-2017 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9678744)

X 2 although she probably wouldn't be taken seriously now because of the hassle afterwards (which really should strengthen her case but it wouldn't) unless she managed to get a couple of other girls to come forward aswell

LeatherTrumpet 02-11-2017 01:13 PM

Quote:

https://media.tmz.com/2017/10/10/101...n-getty-15.jpg

"Mr Weinstein of Hollywood Taxis of Gateshead said "i nevva knew any Vicky and i dont run that type of service so she can fckg do one" "And isnt she that burd that was fighting in the street the other month?"

Niamh. 02-11-2017 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9678746)
https://media.tmz.com/2017/10/10/101...n-getty-15.jpg

"Mr Weinstein of Hollywood Taxis of Gateshead said "i nevva knew any Vicky and i dont run that type of service so she can fckg do one" "And isnt she that burd that was fighting in the street the other month?"

He named his son Hollywood?

LeatherTrumpet 02-11-2017 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9678747)
He named his son Hollywood?

Paul Hollywood, yes

here he is with a couple of baps
https://i.pinimg.com/474x/ef/5c/17/e...mary-berry.jpg

Like Father like son

Vicky. 02-11-2017 01:22 PM

Quote:

Loads of people know about him already.

My issue, is that rather than going through the proper channels and reporting him (honestly, I didnt even know it was illegal to sack me in those circumstances...obviously morally wrong, but not illegal) I committed fraud myself to get what I was owed. Mind, during my court case I did actually tell them what happened as part of my defense. My 16 year old self was more concerned about the money I was owed for that month than anything else.

This is all a little vague. Basically, was owed like 600 quid. Idiot was so lazy and stupid he had us doing everything for the business...including signing the companies cheques. I nicked a company cheque, wrote it out to myself for the exact amount I was owed, and cashed it. He then reported me for theft even though technically it was my wages D:

The gall of him though, to involve the police after what he did. I wish I had known back then that it was very illegal, rather than just morally wrong as could have turned the tables on him immediately. Would still have been my word V his though...so he wouldn't have got done no doubt. Could have made him crap himself a little though and maybe put him off trying it with whoever replaced me

I still have to ****ing declare that charge now...'obtaining money by deception' though my 'sentence' was just 20 hours unpaid work

I would probably be on dodgy ground outing him online...as he would have proof that I did it and it would be harassment. Word of mouth though, I think is fine

Niamh. 02-11-2017 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9678750)
Paul Hollywood, yes

here he is with a couple of baps
https://i.pinimg.com/474x/ef/5c/17/e...mary-berry.jpg

Like Father like son

he'll get a nasty yeast infection from those :nono:

LeatherTrumpet 02-11-2017 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9678754)
he'll get a nasty yeast infection from those :nono:

:nono:

no knead to get medical