ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   Sarah and Chad split? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330502)

Amy Jade 03-11-2017 08:24 AM

Sarah and Chad split?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...9669066984.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...d-Johnson.html

Cherie 03-11-2017 08:56 AM

and here was me thinking he would put up with her forever :laugh:

Niamh. 03-11-2017 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9679386)
and here was me thinking he would put up with her forever :laugh:

:laugh:

I'm sure they only lasted this long because they're in different countries

joeysteele 03-11-2017 09:49 AM

Their, (erm,let me think),'engineered' connection was total baloney from the start.

This is hardly a surprise.

Eddie. 03-11-2017 10:09 AM

their showmance was obviously just an act for the cameras...

Niamh. 03-11-2017 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 9679418)
Their, (erm,let me think),'engineered' connection was total baloney from the start.

This is hardly a surprise.

You're not wrong Joey, I couldn't see how anyone would actually put up with Sarah in r/l, she needs help

Jordan. 03-11-2017 10:36 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4rT6xuWQAA0MKB.jpg

BBUK-Fan 03-11-2017 05:03 PM

Knew it wouldn't last

RileyH 03-11-2017 05:04 PM

suprised it lasted this long tbh

*mazedsalv** 03-11-2017 05:24 PM

Im actually glad because she has been acting terribly lately. He is better without her and she is too much to handle. Now all of her fans are spamming his accounts saying he's awful, how dare he let someone like her go, and she is liking all of the abuse, replying to the fans and praising them... but still follows him on social media. Turn round a month or couple months back when the fans were attacking her and he was defending her.

She needs help. And he should be lucky he got away. Good on him.

RileyH 03-11-2017 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *mazedsalv** (Post 9679797)
Im actually glad because she has been acting terribly lately. He is better without her and she is too much to handle. Now all of her fans are spamming his accounts saying he's awful, how dare he let someone like her go, and she is liking all of the abuse, replying to the fans and praising them... but still follows him on social media. Turn round a month or couple months back when the fans were attacking her and he was defending her.

:clap1:

LukeB 03-11-2017 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *mazedsalv** (Post 9679797)

She’s been just fine :shrug: she isn’t how she was on cbb, she seems less messy and more happy these days so she doesn’t need help at all now she is away fron that intense environment.

Tom4784 03-11-2017 05:44 PM

https://78.media.tumblr.com/21693643...d16fo1_250.gif

Amy Jade 03-11-2017 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9679800)
She’s been just fine :shrug: she isn’t how she was on cbb, she seems less messy and more happy these days so she doesn’t need help at all now she is away fron that intense environment.

I know you like her, I understand the need to defend too but we don't know how she is now. She was a mess on CBB and drunk too much and even hid alcohol and that was in view of 24/7 supervision.

For all we know she's snorting up some class A right now. I hope not but it isn't beyond comprehension.

LeatherTrumpet 03-11-2017 05:56 PM

fake romance ends shock

there is no way he would ever go for a tramp like that when he can get 15 years younger and much fitter

rusticgal 04-11-2017 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddie. (Post 9679429)
their showmance was obviously just an act for the cameras...

The cameras stopped rolling weeks ago...he was too good for her but their bond was good in the house...good for them both hence the result.
He is far better off without her..Sarah is too much maintenance. It was never going to work on the outside but I guess they gave it a go.

rusticgal 04-11-2017 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 9679815)

For all we know she's snorting up some class A right now. I hope not but it isn't beyond comprehension.

You don't know that..so why say it?...we don't know why they split. Sarah is a bit of a mess and obviously insecure in many ways but that doesn't mean she's doing what you suggest whether you hope it or not.

Marsh. 04-11-2017 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9679816)
fake romance ends shock

there is no way he would ever go for a tramp like that when he can get 15 years younger and much fitter

15 years younger than Sarah is a child.

Queen of Youth.

Kazanne 05-11-2017 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9681508)
You don't know that..so why say it?...we don't know why they split. Sarah is a bit of a mess and obviously insecure in many ways but that doesn't mean she's doing what you suggest whether you hope it or not.

I am not surprised tbh,she was hardgoing and must have been a nightmare at times,someone can only take so much,and they gave it a go,however short ,it was genuine ,I don't think Sarah will stay with anyone at the moment until she has sorted herself out but good luck to them both.

rusticgal 05-11-2017 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9681741)
I am not surprised tbh,she was hardgoing and must have been a nightmare at times,someone can only take so much,and they gave it a go,however short ,it was genuine ,I don't think Sarah will stay with anyone at the moment until she has sorted herself out but good luck to them both.

I'm not surprised either...they were support for each other in the house and they were attraction rose from it..but it was never going to last. He is too nice and she needs to be less needy and stop worrying about what people think about her.

ANYWAY...how are ya??? :wavey:

Kazanne 05-11-2017 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9683065)
I'm not surprised either...they were support for each other in the house and they were attraction rose from it..but it was never going to last. He is too nice and she needs to be less needy and stop worrying about what people think about her.

ANYWAY...how are ya??? :wavey:

I'm good rusti,hope you are good,seems ages since BB was on.:hee: