ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Ed Westwick accused of raping 2 women (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330681)

Denver 09-11-2017 12:15 PM

Ed Westwick accused of raping 2 women

Quote:

A SECOND actress has accused Brit Gossip Girl star Ed Westwick of rape claiming he “ripped off her swimsuit and pushed her face down on the bed”.

The actor became one of a string of names to be swept up in the sex scandal sweeping Hollywood after allegations he raped actress Kristina Cohen.

Westwick denied the claim, insisting he didn’t know Cohen and adding he had “never committed rape”.

But the Hertfordshire-born star has now been hit by a second allegation – this time from actress Aurélie Wynn.

Wynn, who went by the name Aurelie Marie Cao when she was acting, made the claim in a Facebook post last night.

She claimed she had a “very similar ordeal with Ed Westwick” in July 2014 after getting an Uber back to his pad with pals following an invite from a female friend who was dating his roommate.

Aurélie – who has played minor roles in several movies and TV series – said the group stayed up until 5am before they decided to go to sleep as they had things to do the next day.

She claimed the incident happened after they went off to their separate bedrooms.

She wrote: “Like Kristina, I said no and he pushed me face down and was powerless under his weight.

“I was wearing a one piece bathing suit that he ripped – I was in complete shock, I am also very tiny.

“When it was over I got my cellphone and found that the girl that had invited me had left or got kicked out.”

Aurélie said she was dating Glee Star Mark Salling at the time – who has since admitted possession of child abuse images.

She said she told Salling she had been raped but he “blamed” her and broke up with her.

The actress added: “My other friends and people around me told me it was best not to say anything, to not be ‘that girl’ and that no one would believe me and think I was just out trying to get my 10 seconds of fame.”

Sun Online has contacted both Salling and Westwick’s representatives for comment.

Westwick has yet to respond to the latest allegations but said after the previous rape claims: “I have never forced myself in any manner, on any woman.

“I certainly have never committed rape.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/487529...-aurelie-wynn/

Vanessa 09-11-2017 12:16 PM

No, not Chuck Bass! :bawling:

LeatherTrumpet 09-11-2017 12:17 PM

https://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.c...0&h=393&crop=1

Amy Jade 09-11-2017 12:27 PM

I don't know why but I believe him. Not a fan of him or anything.

Vanessa 09-11-2017 12:38 PM

I guess he wasn't acting on Gossip Girl. He really is like that :shocked:

Denver 09-11-2017 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 9686816)
I don't know why but I believe him. Not a fan of him or anything.

Its had as we are meant to believe the victims but something tells me some of them are lying to get their name out their but i guess we will never know the real truth

joeysteele 09-11-2017 01:36 PM

Good grief,what's going on.
Just a few years ago the media was suggesting he was in a relationship with Chace Crawford because they shared a room.

Now it's onto this as to him.
Why do I feel suspicious at all this appearing only now.

LeatherTrumpet 09-11-2017 01:41 PM

so they were all out doing whatever and stayed up till 5am, she was alone with him and she was in a swimsuit?

sounds legit

Vanessa 09-11-2017 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 9686859)
Good grief,what's going on.
Just a few years ago the media was suggesting he was in a relationship with Chace Crawford because they shared a room.

Now it's onto this as to him.
Why do I feel suspicious at all this appearing only now.

I think they're just friends.

mizzy25 09-11-2017 03:23 PM

why was she in a swimsuit @ 5am??? That makes no sense. I don't know who any of them are but im swaying to believeing him. Its starting to get ridiculous now

Vicky. 16-11-2017 09:50 AM

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-woman-1058482

Third one now..

Kazanne 16-11-2017 10:02 AM

Has anyone even been found guilty in any of these cases,it seems there are loads of accustations and no one actually found guilty.

Niamh. 16-11-2017 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9694617)
Has anyone even been found guilty in any of these cases,it seems there are loads of accustations and no one actually found guilty.

The problem is, even if they are true, how do you prove it unless the person admits it or there was a witness, after so much time has passed.

Kazanne 16-11-2017 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9694622)
The problem is, even if they are true, how do you prove it unless the person admits it or there was a witness, after so much time has passed.

So really a life and career can be ruined by someone just even accusing someone, it IS a problem as mud sticks.

Northern Monkey 16-11-2017 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9686864)
so they were all out doing whatever and stayed up till 5am, she was alone with him and she was in a swimsuit?

sounds legit

Exactly what i was thinking.

Idk who this is but being honest i don’t believe half these claims that are coming out.I think the waters are being muddied.I bet many are legit but i think some of these are just jumping on the Weinstein bandwagon.

Niamh. 16-11-2017 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9694649)
So really a life and career can be ruined by someone just even accusing someone, it IS a problem as mud sticks.

Equally a life can be ruined by a rapist because you can't prove it and if you are a genuine victim you have people labeling you a liar, fame hungry etc etc

Northern Monkey 16-11-2017 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9694653)
Equally a life can be ruined by a rapist because you can't prove it and if you are a genuine victim you have people labeling you a liar, fame hungry etc etc

Which is why the ones lying should be severely punished as it not only ruins the person accused’s life but makes it harder for real victims to be believed.Like you say though.The hard bit is proof.

Niamh. 16-11-2017 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Monkey (Post 9694656)
Which is why the ones lying should be severely punished as it not only ruins the person accused’s life but makes it harder for real victims to be believed.Like you say though.The hard bit is proof.

I agree but the problem is the same there, how do you prove the person is actually lying? It's possible but probably quite hard if alot time has passed

Livia 16-11-2017 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9694660)
I agree but the problem is the same there, how do you prove the person is actually lying? It's possible but probably quite hard if alot time has passed

You pump them full of sodium pentothal and then ask them.

The BBC has cancelled it's Agatha Christie Christmas drama because this bloke is in it. That's what's made me most angry about all this...

Niamh. 16-11-2017 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 9694671)
You pump them full of sodium pentothal and then ask them.

The BBC has cancelled it's Agatha Christie Christmas drama because this bloke is in it. That's what's made me most angry about all this...

Both the accuser and the accused I presume?

Vicky. 16-11-2017 11:27 AM

Sentences seem to be harsher for false allegations than they are for proven rapes in a lot of cases :S

Niamh. 16-11-2017 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 9694677)
Sentences seem to be harsher for false allegations than they are for proven rapes in a lot of cases :S

That doesn't seem right :/

Livia 16-11-2017 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9694674)
Both the accuser and the accused I presume?

Of course.

Vicky. 16-11-2017 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9694678)
That doesn't seem right :/

People who actually admit raping people get away with cautions and such. Its very rare for someone done for a false allegation to get away with just a caution (not sure if its ever happened) as the CPS tend to go for perverting the course of justice which could mean life in prison..

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2014...pe-allegations

Quote:

The vast majority of the convictions in the last five years, 98 out of 109, involved prosecutions for perverting the course of justice – which carries a maximum life jail term – rather than the lesser offence of wasting police time, which has a maximum tariff of six months in prison or a fine.

Vicky. 16-11-2017 11:37 AM

Had never heard of sodium pentothal before. Learned something new today, cheers livia :p