ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Strictly Come Dancing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Replace judges? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330763)

BBUK-Fan 11-11-2017 07:07 PM

Replace judges?

I find the judges really biased now and don't like any of them. I think they should scrap all four of them and replace them. Agree?

smudgie 11-11-2017 07:08 PM

Nah, it's all a pantomime, family entertainment for a Saturday night.
They normally end up with the true best three come the final.

RileyH 11-11-2017 07:16 PM

scrap Darcey and Bruno

Nicky91 11-11-2017 07:19 PM

NO

stewartf 11-11-2017 07:22 PM

Scoring a bit high for me...10s given on errors. Shirley is influenced by who she likes. But hey keep them all, it's controversy and panto.

lewis111 11-11-2017 07:25 PM

They hardly ever over or under make someone ALL series
Like people saying Aston was undermarked yet he had revived 10s in past week?
And Debbie has been middle of the leaderboard before so she can't always be over marked

GoldHeart 11-11-2017 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9689343)
no judges did one good thing this week getting Mollie OUT :D

You don't like Mollie anymore?? :conf:, you sound confused :rolleyes: .

joeysteele 11-11-2017 08:01 PM

Craig's always been volatile so I'd keep him.
However yes,clear out the other 3.
Shirley is awfully biased and even unfair.
Bruno has outlived his time as a judge.
Darcey(your top line) Bussel,is now really irritating.

Bring in 3 new ones for me and rotate weekly which one is top judge that week too.

GoldHeart 12-11-2017 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBUK-Fan (Post 9689196)
I find the judges really biased now and don't like any of them. I think they should scrap all four of them and replace them. Agree?

Aren't things going your way ?? Awwww :whistle: LOL . Everyone already knows the judges are biased so no point stating the obvious when it's been happening for a few years now :laugh3:

Amy Jade 12-11-2017 12:44 AM

I would be happy to see Bruno fired. I find him highly irritating. The rest are good.

GoldHeart 12-11-2017 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 9689866)
I would be happy to see Bruno fired. I find him highly irritating. The rest are good.

All of the judges are useless and biased ! and need to be fired ! :bored: . The best line up for a judging panel would be previous professional dancers as they know exactly what the whole experience is like and they've been there and got the tshirt etc . It will never happen though as the producers clearly prefer old rum soaked has been farts :notimpressed: :hehe:

Marsh. 12-11-2017 01:03 PM

The judges ARE all former professional dancers.

GoldHeart 12-11-2017 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 9690034)
The judges ARE all former professional dancers.

:facepalm: I mean previous professionals who have competed in Strictly and since left , for e.g Karen Hardy who won with Mark Rampakesh ( it's ashame she left the show). Flavia was another good dancer , even Brendan could be a judge lol .

I know it would never happen as the current rum soaked old fart judges are here to stay forever, they're part of the furniture like dusty cobwebs you can't get rid of :bored: .

I know previous SCD pro's have gone across the pond to take part in DWTS , and other pro's are probably busy with other projects . But I just think previous dancers would do a better job on the judging panel .

Nicky91 12-11-2017 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9689366)
You don't like Mollie anymore?? :conf:, you sound confused :rolleyes: .

Mess, me appearing drunk while i haven't drunk any alcohol last night :laugh2:

and i made up my mind LOL, i want producers to have a few words with the judges, cause i am so not liking how they target the ones they don't like first aston, now mollie :suspect: :(

Marsh. 12-11-2017 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9690051)
:facepalm: I mean previous professionals who have competed in Strictly and since left , for e.g Karen Hardy who won with Mark Rampakesh ( it's ashame she left the show). Flavia was another good dancer , even Brendan could be a judge lol .

I know it would never happen as the current rum soaked old fart judges are here to stay forever, they're part of the furniture like dusty cobwebs you can't get rid of :bored: .

I know previous SCD pro's have gone across the pond to take part in DWTS , and other pro's are probably busy with other projects . But I just think previous dancers would do a better job on the judging panel .

What difference would it make?

It doesn't make them any more or any less qualified. Craig and Bruno have been there from the start, they know the show inside and out. Any former professionals from the show would only have the same accusations levelled at them.

But, no, the viewers who know bugger all about the art of dance must know better.

It's a Saturday night light entertainment popularity contest and nothing more.

LeatherTrumpet 12-11-2017 01:44 PM

Get rid of Bruno and replace him with Lotan

GoldHeart 12-11-2017 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 9690058)
What difference would it make?

It doesn't make them any more or any less qualified. Craig and Bruno have been there from the start, they know the show inside and out. Any former professionals from the show would only have the same accusations levelled at them.

But, no, the viewers who know bugger all about the art of dance must know better.

It's a Saturday night light entertainment popularity contest and nothing more.

It makes a huge difference :nono:, and I bet they'd be a lot more fair ! .
I don't care , Len quit and he'd been there from beginning, Arlene got sacked , so why must we put up with Bruno the hyperactive stupid nutter , Craig the plastic constipated tool , Shirley the ignorant stuck up old hag and Darcy the boring snobby idiot . :bored:

Nicky91 12-11-2017 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9690071)
I don't care , Len quit and he'd been there from beginning, Arlene got sacked , so why must we put up with Bruno the hyperactive nutter Bruno, Craig the plastic constipated tool , Shirley the ignorant stuck up old hag and Darcy the boring snobby idiot . :bored:

why against Darcey and Bruno, they voted for Aston to stay ;)

or have you forgot :fan:

GoldHeart 12-11-2017 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9690073)
why against Darcey and Bruno, they voted for Aston to stay ;)

or have you forgot :fan:

:laugh2: I don't care I still don't like any of the judges.

Withano 12-11-2017 01:57 PM

I voted change the scoring system, as in - as if judges get 50% of the leaderboard and choose from the bottom 2. Rip off.

Marsh. 12-11-2017 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9690071)
I don't care , Len quit and he'd been there from beginning, Arlene got sacked , so why must we put up with Bruno the hyperactive stupid nutter , Craig the plastic constipated tool , Shirley the ignorant stuck up old hag and Darcy the boring snobby idiot . :bored:

I never said that. I said judges who danced on the actual show would be no more qualified and nothing would change.

It would still result in viewers such as yourself having a wildly different opinion if they dare to mark people differently than you believe they should be.

Marsh. 12-11-2017 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9690075)
I voted change the scoring system, as in - as if judges get 50% of the leaderboard and choose from the bottom 2. Rip off.

Well if it wants to pretend to be at all a dancing competition it needs to keep that, otherwise it really is purely public popularity competition.

Withano 12-11-2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 9690085)
Well if it wants to pretend to be at all a dancing competition it needs to keep that, otherwise it really is purely public popularity competition.

:cloud:

Marsh. 12-11-2017 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9690088)
:cloud:

:rain:

Nicky91 12-11-2017 02:08 PM

Withano, i understand your worries i really do, and my mollie is so being a victim of their schemes, same goes for aston, judges only care about saving their faves, the rest is expendable in their eyes :mad: