ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   Amir was acting PROOF (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331113)

Withano 21-11-2017 04:28 PM

Amir was acting PROOF

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...70&oe=5A9EEECC

The more you know. Get ha out.

Ross. 21-11-2017 04:29 PM

He looks terrified to me

Jason. 21-11-2017 04:35 PM

You're early

Amy Jade 21-11-2017 04:37 PM

I mean he was stood next to an obviously trained snake handler there, in that trial he literally grabbed the snake into a small enclosed space with him...big difference in my opinion.

Withano 21-11-2017 04:38 PM

But also my opinion is final so what is this

LeatherTrumpet 21-11-2017 04:48 PM

why is her tongue out?

bitontheslide 21-11-2017 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9703121)
why is her tongue out?

cause she is a snake too

LukeB 21-11-2017 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 9703102)
I mean he was stood next to an obviously trained snake handler there, in that trial he literally grabbed the snake into a small enclosed space with him...big difference in my opinion.

Yeah this

bitontheslide 21-11-2017 04:54 PM

Quote:

she looks more like a dancer from some kinky club :shrug:

RileyH 21-11-2017 04:54 PM

Quote:

:clap1:

Amy Jade 21-11-2017 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 9703133)
she looks more like a dancer from some kinky club :shrug:

Even so pretty sure you have to have had experience to carry a snake around :laugh:

Daniel-X 21-11-2017 04:56 PM

Me caring if the best RTV contestant of all time was faking it or not!

Daniel-X 21-11-2017 04:56 PM

Ugh he's such a dad

LukeB 21-11-2017 04:59 PM

Why would you want amir out when he will make the camp mates suffer with hunger if he flops all the trials. Them getting good food all the time is rather boring it will make them all get along. (Look at last year)

Drew. 21-11-2017 05:01 PM

Quote:

Yep. It's stupid to compare the intense situation he was in to having a photo taken next to one, he looked terrified in that trial

Cherie 21-11-2017 05:02 PM

Quote:

:thumbs:

Daniel-X 21-11-2017 05:04 PM

Quote:

This.

People dislike him for obvious reasons though, if the roles were swapped in the trial and it was Toff who'd been in the same predicament there'd have been much much less backlash.

Cherie 21-11-2017 05:05 PM

the way he was wittering on to Ant and Dec after the trial didn't seem like acting to me, and if it was need needs to go to Hollywood :hee:

Amy Jade 21-11-2017 05:12 PM

I don't even like the guy much but his reaction seemed genuine. If I reached into a box and pulled out a snake I would be scared too I think anyone would.

Plus he had essentially angered the snake by yanking on it's tail making it much more likely to strike him in an enclosed space. In the 'proof' picture the snake is obviously trained, being held by a handler and they look to be in a pretty big space so if Amir felt any discomfort he could escape quickly.

GoldHeart 21-11-2017 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9703088)

:laugh2: . I don't know what to think this reminds me of when Scarlett cried about being claustrophobic and a photo got leaked of her in a lift posing for a selfie :facepalm:.

I was definitely disappointed Amir quit the trial and I didn't expect him to give up :shocked:. It could be possible he dislikes snakes but the huge fear he portrayed in the jungle makes you think he'd never even stand that close to a snake ,even for a fun photo with a snake trainer .

It's easier when someone else is holding a snake but if you see this photo you wouldn't suspect he has such a massive phobia :nono: .

So I can see why people are doubting him . And him playing dumb about the whole show and format is suspicious .

Marsh. 21-11-2017 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9703183)
:laugh2: . I don't know what to think this reminds me of when Scarlett cried about being claustrophobic and a photo got leaked of her in a lift posing for a selfie :facepalm:.

:unsure: You're so weird.

LukeB 21-11-2017 05:22 PM

i'm scared of heights and i go on roller coasters (the seat belts make me feel better about it) so as Amy said the trainer could have made him feel better with it.

GoldHeart 21-11-2017 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 9703186)
:unsure: You're so weird.

I'm not the one trying to expose celebrities fears :crazy: , so how am I weird ??? :shocked: .

I'm just saying I remember when Scarlett said she was claustrophobic and people on this forum posted a photo of her in a lift .

And now same thing has happened to Amir .

GoldHeart 21-11-2017 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9703188)
i'm scared of heights and i go on roller coasters (the seat belts make me feel better about it) so as Amy said the trainer could have made him feel better with it.

Like I said it's possible , as it's always easier if someone else is holding a snake and if it's a more controlled environment. But people doubt him like Scarlett because they think it's a game plan :joker: .

I'm more suspicious about Amir being clueless about the entire show and he didn't know what a critter was :facepalm: .

Morgan. 21-11-2017 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel-X (Post 9703164)
This.

People dislike him for obvious reasons though, if the roles were swapped in the trial and it was Toff who'd been in the same predicament there'd have been much much less backlash.

I'd have acted the same if it was Toff though tbf, even though she's my favourite. He's obviously playing it all up.