ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Strictly Come Dancing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   who do you want to win our fabulous final? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331813)

Nicky91 07-12-2017 08:45 AM

who do you want to win our fabulous final?

poll incoming

chuff me dizzy 07-12-2017 09:06 AM

Joe ,but ANYONE part from Debbie or Alex, but I doubt anyone will beat Debbie :bawling:

Nicky91 07-12-2017 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9728460)
Joe ,but ANYONE part from Debbie or Alex, but I doubt anyone will beat Debbie :bawling:

it's a popularity contest, so Miss Gemma Atkinson will be winning strictly, Aljaz his second glitterball

a Mancunian Northern dancing queen, Gemma is the queen of the north, hottest girl in the UK :smug:

Nicky91 07-12-2017 09:50 AM

so far Joe has 3 votes, Gemma on 2 votes, Alexandra on 1 vote

but who oh who will be winning the final next week

so exciting :flutter:

LeatherTrumpet 07-12-2017 09:51 AM

Debbie the recent widow to snatch the crown and dedicate it to Paul

Nicky91 07-12-2017 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 (Post 9728508)
Debbie the recent widow to snatch the crown and dedicate it to Paul

what an exciting final we've got :amazed:

Gemma's showdance is gonna be spectacular, magical, amazing, and did i say amazing yet :D

Nicky91 07-12-2017 11:02 AM

Mollie King: can she fight for her place in the final

i thought she was looking lovely in red, AJ looking hot as usual in his suit :hee:

but also AJ explained it really well about the illegal lift, not coming from the dancefloor but a prop the bridge in the beginning of the routine

samba training looked better than i had expected, i saw some hip action, and her waltz also looked really good

so i think she can do herself proud nevertheless she leaves this week, as long as she has lots of fun :hee:

Semi Finals is a great achievement, for Mollie she has at least survived 4 weeks on public vote, and her grease rumba is so memorable for me

Mollie King has won a place in my heart, such a beautifully genuinely sweet girl

i am TeamMollie&AJ and i am so happy for having been a fan of them :love:

LeatherTrumpet 07-12-2017 11:06 AM

I just hope that the semi is not spoiled by a tantrum, fake tears and evil stares from that odious burke woman?

LeatherTrumpet 07-12-2017 11:10 AM

and she is still moaning on :bored:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-Strictly.html

but look at the top comment:

She's clearly talented. Has a good voice and can dance well. Unfortunately if she was more humble and admitted how wrong she's been to act like a DIVA at airports, restaurants and towards other people including crew on shows, people would have more respect for her. She's been known since X Factor for being 'hard work' and wanting 'special' treatment otherwise there are tantrums. Was distant and unfriendly to most of other contestants on that show. We know she didn't speak to her mother for years, so playing that sympathy card won't work either. It's not about being a 'troll' towards her, it's my opinion from what I see & know. She want's fame, publicity & everything that goes with that, yet she puts on these fake tears and performances, when she should calm down and just let her talent shine, not her fake personality.

:fan:

Nicky91 07-12-2017 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 (Post 9728591)
I just hope that the semi is not spoiled by a tantrum, fake tears and evil stares from that odious burke woman?

:rolleyes:

please it's the semi final LT, i know you hate Alexandra, i dislike her either but everyone in the top 5 is very deservedly here

but yes Mollie doesn't seek attention at all, with drama in fact she has been so nice to alex because it's in her nature to be nice and lovely and grateful to everyone, well mannered we call that :hee:

i think Alexandra can learn a lot from Mollie :love:

LeatherTrumpet 07-12-2017 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merry Molliemas (Post 9728597)
:rolleyes:

please it's the semi final LT, i know you hate Alexandra, i dislike her either but everyone in the top 5 is very deservedly here

but yes Mollie doesn't seek attention at all, with drama in fact she has been so nice to alex because it's in her nature to be nice and lovely and grateful to everyone, well mannered we call that :hee:

i think Alexandra can learn a lot from Mollie :love:

i just hope she does not try to trip mollie up backstage or give her the "stink-eye" to put her off. Mollie is a fragile lady, not a street urchin like Burke and as such can be knobbled

:worry:

Cal. 07-12-2017 11:11 AM

Isn't Mollie still in?

Nicky91 07-12-2017 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 (Post 9728598)
i just hope she does not try to trip mollie up backstage or give her the "stink-eye" to put her off. Mollie is a fragile lady, not a street urchin like Burke and as such can be knobbled

:worry:

well Mollie won't go crying like a baby for attention, Burke on the other hand if someone would let her trip, she would scream it out

i feel for Gorka, cause he seems such a lovely guy, next year he deserves someone more likeable, non ringer but more journey contestant which is what the public loves

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saint Nicola (Post 9728599)
Isn't Mollie still in?

yes she is, but not for long i fear :worry:

LukeB 07-12-2017 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 (Post 9728596)

She's clearly talented. Has a good voice and can dance well. Unfortunately if she was more humble and admitted how wrong she's been to act like a DIVA at airports, restaurants and towards other people including crew on shows, people would have more respect for her. She's been known since X Factor for being 'hard work' and wanting 'special' treatment otherwise there are tantrums. Was distant and unfriendly to most of other contestants on that show. We know she didn't speak to her mother for years, so playing that sympathy card won't work either. It's not about being a 'troll' towards her, it's my opinion from what I see & know. She want's fame, publicity & everything that goes with that, yet she puts on these fake tears and performances, when she should calm down and just let her talent shine, not her fake personality.

Still moaning and obsessed with alexandra i see.

joeysteele 07-12-2017 11:27 AM

Mollie and A J.
That's my choice, so I can't vote in the poll.

Black Dagger 07-12-2017 11:39 AM

Alex and Gorka bye x

LeatherTrumpet 07-12-2017 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hallelujah (Post 9728609)

i didnt write the article or make the accurate comment that has been widely supported

Amy Jade 07-12-2017 12:08 PM

Shall be voting Alex

chuff me dizzy 07-12-2017 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 (Post 9728596)

:clap1: Well said that person

Nicky91 07-12-2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 9728612)
Mollie and A J.
That's my choice, so I can't vote in the poll.

mine either, but unfortunately odds are against them to even be in the final

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Deagle (Post 9728656)
Shall be voting Alex

oh well, at least i know you liked Mollie & AJ :hee:

King Gizzard 07-12-2017 12:31 PM

Joe

Seems like a nice bloke, not perfect but a good performer and I think Katya’s one of the best overall professionals in years

Nicky91 07-12-2017 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Your Local Avon Rep (Post 9728686)
Joe

Seems like a nice bloke, not perfect but a good performer and I think Katya’s one of the best overall professionals in years

one of my fave female pro dancers indeed, such a happy person as well, also cheering for other couples :love:

GoldHeart 07-12-2017 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hallelujah (Post 9728609)

This :joker: :clap1:

joeysteele 07-12-2017 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merry Molliemas (Post 9728678)
mine either, but unfortunately odds are against them to even be in the final

oh well, at least i know you liked Mollie & AJ :hee:

5 weeks ago odds were against them making Blackpool,musicals week or the semi final.

No one knows the extent of votes for the contestants from the public now.
In the last 3 weeks they have outvoted Debbie and Alexandra.

Odds mean nothing but tripe.

Nicky91 07-12-2017 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 9728773)
5 weeks ago odds were against them making Blackpool,musicals week or the semi final.

No one knows the extent of votes for the contestants from the public now.
In the last 3 weeks they have outvoted Debbie and Alexandra.

Odds mean nothing but tripe.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcZkFTuH...-by=mollieking

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcZ0zMJn...-by=mollieking

these latest insta clips though, this is why i love Mollie & AJ, they can be such nerds when they are having fun :love: