ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Strictly Come Dancing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   People's fave recent widow Debbie reveals Paul support (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332044)

LeatherTrumpet 14-12-2017 08:29 AM

People's fave recent widow Debbie reveals Paul support

:love:

'He would always have wanted me to do better': Debbie McGee reveals late husband Paul Daniels would have given 'notes' on her Strictly dances... as she vies for the Glitterball trophy

https://img.networthpost.com/thumbs/...e-mcgee_1.jpeghttp://www.dailyecho.co.uk/resources...onsive-gallery

But despite her success, brave recent widow Debbie McGee has revealed her husband Paul Daniels would still have given her 'notes' about her Strictly Come Dancing performances, if he was still alive.

Speaking to the Mirror, the 49-year-old admitted her late husband would 'always have wanted her to do better' - and that she channels his famous confidence on the dance floor.

While Debbie has dazzled on the series and is the GBP fave since week one and landed a place in the grand final, the star admits Paul would still have found things to improve in her dancing, if he was alive to watch.

When I was with Paul he gave me confidence so when I lost him I felt a bit lost because I didn’t have that person that’s saying, ‘Yeah, you can do this’.”

Debbie is now preparing to fight for the Glitterball trophy on Saturday night, against sullen Alexandra Burke 36, happy Joe McFadden and beauty Gemma Atkinson.

Last weekend, the beauty and her partner Giovanni Pernice wowed viewers with a Foxtrot to Isn’t She Lovely by Stevie Wonder, and a Jive to I’m So Excited by the Pointer Sisters.

Her triumphant run on the show saw her awarded with first perfect 40 of the series - including a 10 from notoriously difficult to please judge Craig Revel Horwood who wants her to win.

:clap1:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/...49&quality=100

Debbie each week fighting the sorrow of her loss, what a super trouper

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-Strictly.html

Nicky91 14-12-2017 08:37 AM

debbeh using widow card again :fist: :fist:

vile fake smug woman :mad: :yuk:

LeatherTrumpet 14-12-2017 08:42 AM

She has charmed the hearts of the nation with her brave British attitude you mean

Nicky91 14-12-2017 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 (Post 9738412)
She has charmed the hearts of the nation with her brave British attitude you mean

no, she left me ice cold :fan:, and i did think Paul Daniels was in fact lovely on strictly with Ola, he wasn't the best dancer but he did try his best, and yes i am still sad he's no longer among us :(

LeatherTrumpet 14-12-2017 09:06 AM

We all must stay strong for Debbie and give her our full support this weekend as she is a deserving winner and what a Christmas miracle it would be

:amazed:

GoldHeart 14-12-2017 09:11 AM

This is as genuine as a tooth fairy :sleep:

GoldHeart 14-12-2017 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merry Molliemas (Post 9738415)
no, she left me ice cold :fan:, and i did think Paul Daniels was in fact lovely on strictly with Ola, he wasn't the best dancer but he did try his best, and yes i am still sad he's no longer among us :(

Debbie & Alexandra are the best dancers and I like them both.
But certain people are faking their sudden love for her for attention. The melodramatic fan crush from a certain person is laughable :whistle: .

LeatherTrumpet 14-12-2017 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9738448)
Debbie & Alexandra are the best dancers and I like them both.

Thats what we need the Debbie Army to mobilize and win the Glitterball

Its what the country needs to pick it up after a difficult 2017

:fc:

GoldHeart 14-12-2017 09:28 AM

I vote for Alexandra!!! And I'll be voting a billion times this Saturday :laugh2: . I'm not falling for silly games :sleep: .

LeatherTrumpet 14-12-2017 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9738467)
I vote for Alexandra!!! And I'll be voting a billion times this Saturday :laugh2: . I'm not falling for silly games :sleep: .

:nono:

you should vote on who is the best on the night

so I will vote for our Debbie

GoldHeart 14-12-2017 09:37 AM

I find it funny how some people pretend they support Debbie , when it's either tactical or it's some practical joke :whistle: . Reminds me of people who pretend to read but the book is really upside down :hee:.

LeatherTrumpet 14-12-2017 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9738476)
I find it funny how some people pretend they support Debbie , when it's either tactical or it's some practical joke :whistle: . Reminds me of people who pretend to read by the book is really upside down :hee:.

i guess its a bit like your "recent" support of Burke

:idc:

GoldHeart 14-12-2017 09:41 AM

I've always been an Alexandra fan from her XF days . I'm so happy she's in the final ha ha the hate campaign failed:cheer2::hee: .

GoldHeart 14-12-2017 09:45 AM

And Debbie , 59 & Alexandra 29,. Are good friends :hee: . Good luck to Everyone in the final 4 !! .

LeatherTrumpet 14-12-2017 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9738481)
I've always been an Alexandra fan from her XF days . I'm so happy she's in the final ha ha the hate campaign failed:cheer2::hee: .

https://78.media.tumblr.com/fd6fc283...97a7o1_250.gif

Nicky91 14-12-2017 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 (Post 9738449)

Thats what we need the Debbie Army to mobilize and win the Glitterball

Its what the country needs to pick it up after a difficult 2017

:fc:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 (Post 9738470)
:nono:

you should vote on who is the best on the night

so I will vote for our Debbie

blah blah blah :joker:

GoldHeart 14-12-2017 09:55 AM

My support is genuine and I don't mock people by referring to them as "the widow" with photos of them looking sad :hee:.

And I also don't fabricate people's age's for the sake of it :whistle: .

Nicky91 14-12-2017 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9738501)
My support is genuine and I don't mock people by referring to them as "the widow" with photos of them looking sad :hee:.

And I also don't fabricate people's age's for the sake of it :whistle: .

exactly :thumbs:

GoldHeart 14-12-2017 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merry Molliemas (Post 9738498)
blah blah blah :joker:

I don't think certain people will be voting , I think it's all a mind game to them or maybe they're not allowed to vote.

Nicky91 14-12-2017 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9738506)
I don't think certain people will be voting , I think it's all a mind game to them or maybe they're not allowed to vote.

:laugh:

only thing i'm really looking forward to is the group dance, as for the rest anyone is allowed to win for me personally except Debbeh

smudgie 14-12-2017 10:04 AM

Debbie is a very old looking 59, her face looks a lot older than her body.

I would love Joe to win, he has gone from total novice to amazing, Debbie and Alexandra are very good, but they were already dancers.:shrug:

GoldHeart 14-12-2017 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merry Molliemas (Post 9738510)
:laugh:

only thing i'm really looking forward to is the group dance, as for the rest anyone is allowed to win for me personally except Debbeh

Why do people ignore Joe's previous dance experience :idc: , I've heard he's done more musical theatre than we think and he's danced in them but that gets sweeped under the carpet :sleep:. .

GoldHeart 14-12-2017 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NanaChristmas (Post 9738516)
Debbie is a very old looking 59, her face looks a lot older than her body.

I would love Joe to win, he has gone from total novice to amazing, Debbie and Alexandra are very good, but they were already dancers.:shrug:

Joe has done musical theatre with dancing :hehe: . The double standards is hilarious :whistle: . Just because Alexandra & Debbie picked up the routines quicker it doesn't mean they're experts , and if you take a look at every SCD series ,more celebrities than you think have done dancing in their careers but none of them are trained ballroom or Latin dancers .

Nicky91 14-12-2017 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9738520)
Why do people ignore Joe's previous dance experience :idc: , I've heard he's done more musical theatre than we think and he's danced in them but that gets sweeped under the carpet :sleep:. .

:conf: no he doesn't have any experience, he does holby city ;)

LeatherTrumpet 14-12-2017 10:16 AM

Debbie McGee wears wedding ring at Strictly event

Brave is not the word for her

Debbie McGee showed off her wedding ring as she and the other Strictly Come Dancing finalists arrived for an event ahead of the show’s grand finale.

The broadcaster, 59, has previously explained that she does not wear her wedding ring – from her marriage to late magician Paul Daniels – while taking part in the show because it could be dangerous to herself and dance partner Giovanni Pernice.

She told ITV’s This Morning: “If Giovanni grabs my hand and gets me, and I haven’t got big stones, but I could scratch him or pull a finger off.”

McGee was joined by Pernice at the press conference, as well as fellow finalists , Gemma Atkinson and Joe McFadden.

http://tv.bt.com/tv/tv-news/debbie-m...11364236958478