ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB21 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=725)
-   -   TiBB CBB Nominations 2018 [Week 1: Jamie89 & Shaun win!] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332616)

Shaun 02-01-2018 02:44 PM

TiBB CBB Nominations 2018 [Week 1: Jamie89 & Shaun win!]

https://i.imgur.com/VWkNWL9.png

Weekly Winners
Week 1: tba

Past Winners
Big Brother 7 Winner - GlitterEyes
Celebrity Big Brother 5 Winner - Sophii3x
Big Brother 8 Winner - Lauren
Celebrity Hijack Winner - Billy
Big Brother 9 Winner - Lauren
Big Brother 10 Winner - Lauren
Big Brother 13 Winners - Jords & Livia
Big Brother 14 Winners - reece(:, GypsyGoth, Niamh. & Josy
Celebrity Big Brother 2014 Winners - Ammi, erinp5 & *Kate*
Big Brother 15 Winners - Ammi, Josy, erinp5, Shaun & GypsyGoth
Celebrity Big Brother 2015 Winners - Benjamin & LukeB
Big Brother 16 Winners - Jake, Niamh & Shaun
Celebrity Big Brother 2016 Winners - Hayden & Ammi
Big Brother 17 Winners - Jamie89 & Ammi
Celebrity Big Brother 2017 Winners - Niamh & Cal.
Big Brother 18 Winners - LukeB & Vanessa

Rules
- Each week, TiBBers may vote for up to three other forum members who they believe have made great posts that week.
- You must provide reasons with your vote, and it must be valid. For example: "She's been really helpful with me recently for designing me an avatar" or "He's made some hilarious posts in the live feed thread" or "she's really friendly" would be fine.
- You cannot vote for members who have already won a week (ignore this rule for now, it applies to week 2 onwards)
- You must change at least one nomination each week (ignore this rule for now, it applies to week 2 onwards)
- You can't vote for yourself :p
- Please don't just vote for your friends on the forum who've not really posted a lot lately.
- You don't have to vote for members just for their presence in the Big Brother forum; there are many other areas of the forum to explore and talk about.
- At the end of the week, the two or more members with the most votes will be TiBB's Members of the week, and will go forward to the end-of-series vote to win a forum award: https://i.imgur.com/sYfWXSa.png
- Alas, the multi-coloured N awards have come to an end. There are only so many colours on the spectrum, so henceforth every award shall be a miniature eye.

Opt-Outs
- Amy Jade
- Eddie
- bitontheslide
- chuff me dizzy
- parmnion
- Kazanne
- If anyone else wishes to withdraw from the game for any reason, please do let me know.

VOTING CLOSES NEXT MONDAY (8th) AT MIDNIGHT!

Amy Jade 02-01-2018 02:50 PM

Could I opt out please?

Shaun 02-01-2018 10:43 PM

Open now :pipe:

Matthew. 02-01-2018 10:47 PM

My first nomination is RileyH. I feel like Riley is very easy to speak to and frequently contributes to the forum, in a way that threads are not left with no replies, so this is why my first nomination is RileyH.

Shaun would be my second nomination… I enjoy his threads, usually making me laugh and you can reply to the thread without feeling awkward or anything so I would nominate Shaun, yes.

andybigbro 02-01-2018 10:49 PM

RIley. - friendly member and did well running the TiBB awards

RileyH. - really friendly and I like his posts. :)

James - for all his work behind the scenes

Morgan. 02-01-2018 11:06 PM

RileyH - a great member, great posts!

Riley - great job in the TiBB awards and great posts!

Epic. - loving the CBB ranking thread he has!

Cal. 02-01-2018 11:27 PM

RileyH - An absolute TiBB legend and amazing newcomer!
Shaun - Always puts amazing work into running things, eg. this and the rankdown which looked very stressful.
Daniel-X - A hilarious girlie.

Wizard. 02-01-2018 11:30 PM

Shaun - For running this and other contestant amazingly well.
Calderyon - for running the sweepstakes.

I’ll add when I think of someone else.

Nicky91 03-01-2018 07:53 AM

RileyH - such a great friend of mine, he tought me not to take everything seriously

Lilbro - I really like him, he has got such a good sense of humour on here

Black Dagger - good friend of mine

Eddie. 03-01-2018 08:58 AM

Opt me out as well please...

chuff me dizzy 03-01-2018 09:19 AM

Im out

bitontheslide 03-01-2018 10:05 AM

i would like to opt out too

Morgan. 03-01-2018 10:05 AM

I don't think there's ever even this many opt out :joker:

Jamie89 03-01-2018 12:23 PM

Keeping with the 'year of the woman' theme :laugh: ...

Maru - for coming back and her thoughtful posts and friendly nature
Niamh - because she's Niamh? Brings a lot of sense and friendliness to the forum
Livia - she makes me think and she makes me laugh, great poster

Ant. 03-01-2018 12:34 PM

Just a heads up that this is difficult and given we've just came out of a season filled with forum games and competitions, I figure it's only best if this week I nominate those who hosted a lot. But that's not the only reason I'm nomming them - these are all absolute dolls and as are many members on here :love:

Shaun - I can count on my hands how many forum games he hasn't hosted - the same can't be said about the ones he has hosted. Not only is he dedicated to his games, but his posts are always a laugh and great to see :joker: :love:

Riley. - A forum game monster in terms of hosting and competing! Very well done on the TiBB awards. Also I feel like I've seen him post a lot more these past few weeks which is lovely because Riley's a scream :love:

LukeB - If by some chance LukeB doesn't somehow win this week (or the upcoming weeks), you're gonna see Luke's name come up a lot this series. A TiBB legend in and out and if his generousity and loveliness wasn't enough to win you over, his hosting of the soap awards, TiBB: OTT, and his keen interest in hosting more and more will definitely give you reason enough to see why LukeB deserves a win :dance:

I'd like to give some honourable mentions to those who I sadly couldn't nominate this week, or have opted out: RileyH (doesn't seem like you're gonna be needing my vote anyway gorgeous! rake those votes in :clap1: ), Marsh, Scott, Nicky91, Epic, Amy Jade, Cal, and Daniel-X (I feel AWFUL being able to only nominate 3!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 9761111)
Could I opt out please?

I understand you have your reasons but every week I always want to nominate you </3

Kazanne 03-01-2018 12:43 PM

Can I opt out please

parmnion 03-01-2018 12:53 PM

Opt me out please.....

Wizard. 03-01-2018 01:20 PM

Oh my 3rd nomination is Livia for being such a sweetheart and also she wants to free Melania like me.

Morgan. 03-01-2018 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilbro (Post 9764858)
Just a heads up that this is difficult and given we've just came out of a season filled with forum games and competitions, I figure it's only best if this week I nominate those who hosted a lot. But that's not the only reason I'm nomming them - these are all absolute dolls and as are many members on here :love:

Shaun - I can count on my hands how many forum games he hasn't hosted - the same can't be said about the ones he has hosted. Not only is he dedicated to his games, but his posts are always a laugh and great to see :joker: :love:

Riley. - A forum game monster in terms of hosting and competing! Very well done on the TiBB awards. Also I feel like I've seen him post a lot more these past few weeks which is lovely because Riley's a scream :love:

LukeB - If by some chance LukeB doesn't somehow win this week (or the upcoming weeks), you're gonna see Luke's name come up a lot this series. A TiBB legend in and out and if his generousity and loveliness wasn't enough to win you over, his hosting of the soap awards, TiBB: OTT, and his keen interest in hosting more and more will definitely give you reason enough to see why LukeB deserves a win :dance:

I'd like to give some honourable mentions to those who I sadly couldn't nominate this week, or have opted out: RileyH (doesn't seem like you're gonna be needing my vote anyway gorgeous! rake those votes in :clap1: ), Marsh, Scott, Nicky91, Epic, Amy Jade, Cal, and Daniel-X (I feel AWFUL being able to only nominate 3!)

I understand you have your reasons but every week I always want to nominate you </3

Excuse me hunny x

RileyH 03-01-2018 03:28 PM

It was really hard to just pick 3 but:

andybigbro an amazing mod and a lovely person, he also did good with the avatar comp
Epic. he has done a great job of his CBB ranking which has clearly taken a lot of time and effort and he is also really nice
Shaun hilarious and also friendly and he did wonderful job of Rankdown which also must have taken a lot of time, patience and effort

:love:

Daniel-X 03-01-2018 03:53 PM

I’ll go with:

Shaun: for running things like this and the rank down, also his patience to me was a testimony and he deserves at least to win a round for it! A gorj girl
Cal.: it would’ve just been rude notto vote for my sister.
Reece(: I always enjoy reading his posts and he kinda kept the discussion going last night with some insightful threads and posts!

Niamh. 03-01-2018 03:55 PM

Jamie - Always willing to listen to people even if he disagrees with their points
Livia - Enjoyed reading her posts on CBB so far, agree with most of them too
Maru - Well thought out posts, good to have her back

Mitchell 03-01-2018 04:20 PM

Blurryface - Absolutely hilarious poster

Adam - runs great games, loved the weakest link one the other week

Black Dagger - don’t always agree with him, but he’s always hilarious and makes me laugh with his posts

Morgan. 03-01-2018 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell (Post 9765409)
Blurryface - Absolutely hilarious poster

Adam - runs great games, loved the weakest link one the other week

Black Dagger - don’t always agree with him, but he’s always hilarious and makes me laugh with his posts

:love:

Shaun 03-01-2018 05:09 PM

I'll nominate:

Jamie89 - great poster all over the forum, lots of thought put into his posts in the troublesome threads about transgender people :laugh:
Livia - because I heard these nominations help her towards her sexual peak much the same reasons as Jamie, v well thought-out posts
and Dezzy - same again really!