ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB21 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=725)
-   -   India at the end of tonights show, wiggling her hips all cocky. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333329)

parmnion 09-01-2018 10:27 PM

India at the end of tonights show, wiggling her hips all cocky.

Bragging to courtney about playing the panto villan and being a twitter troll...courtney walked away from her like a champ.

Marsh. 09-01-2018 10:30 PM

She has no hips.

Sorry, I know she feels a woman but she still has a bloke's frame. :(

parmnion 09-01-2018 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 9783616)
She has no hips.

Sorry, I know she feels a woman but she still has a bloke's frame. :(

Aye..mr burns.

Thats why i noticed it..it looked so funny.

GiRTh 09-01-2018 10:41 PM

She aint no vilain. Its laughable that she even thinks of herself as one. She far too emotional, too easily hurt etc. The whole house knows she's full of sh&t so I cant really see who she's gonna be arguing with.

GoldHeart 09-01-2018 11:34 PM

Please please please let her arrogance backfire on the slimy bitch when she gets evicted !!!!! :fc: :rant: .

Marsh. 10-01-2018 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9783650)
Aye..mr burns.

Thats why i noticed it..it looked so funny.

:joker::joker::joker:

Northern Monkey 10-01-2018 12:19 AM

A real villain wouldn’t be going round saying ‘i’m the villain’

GoldHeart 10-01-2018 03:00 AM

I'm glad she knows the Audience don't like her . Its ashame it will now cause her to try more BS plotting though :bored: .

JerseyWins 10-01-2018 03:04 AM

Bragging about being the villain and a twitter troll :joker:

I'm sorry but if she keeps that up I have no choice but to regroup & stan her.

GoldHeart 10-01-2018 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 9784061)
Bragging about being the villain and a twitter troll :joker:

I'm sorry but if she keeps that up I have no choice but to regroup & stan her.

If she stays on friday then i'm probably going to stop watching :bored: , i hate the direction CBB is going this series and Rachel annoys me aswell and so do some of the other hm's :notimpressed: .

Nicky91 10-01-2018 07:45 AM

:clap1: :clap1: :clap1:

India has got da moves YASSSSSSSS, slowly becoming our kween of entertainment :dance:

Ammi 10-01-2018 07:53 AM

...Obviously Shane as Courtney is thought of a attractive and sexy...(..well he is without drag as well...)...as a drag queen I imagine his petite frame is an asset as well...but from what India has said, She’s not had the experience of being thought of as sexy which I do feel sorry for her that she hasn’t because she craves that so much...

Nicky91 10-01-2018 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 9784173)
...Obviously Shane as Courtney is thought of a attractive and sexy...(..well he is without drag as well...)...as a drag queen I imagine his petite frame is an asset as well...but from what India has said, She’s not had the experience of being thought of as sexy which I do feel sorry for her that she hasn’t because she craves that so much...

i find Shane J more attractive as Courtney than as himself, also really feminine, which with some drag queens i can clearly see it's a guy, with Courtney i truly see a stunning woman :love:

parmnion 10-01-2018 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9784166)
:clap1: :clap1: :clap1:

India has got da moves YASSSSSSSS, slowly becoming our kween of entertainment :dance:

She was like a shimmiring curtain, covered in dog piss.

LeatherTrumpet 10-01-2018 08:13 AM

Of course NOW she pretends its all been a cunning act

:facepalm:

Nicky91 10-01-2018 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9784182)
She was like a shimmiring curtain, covered in dog piss.

exactly :cheer2: :cheer2:

i would so go to a comedy performance from this kween

chuff me dizzy 10-01-2018 08:15 AM

Was there only me who thought that she believed when the crowd cheered at her getting a nomination that they were cheering in support of her ?

Nicky91 10-01-2018 08:20 AM

India MUST stay to get ha revenge at the vile ashley

GoldHeart 10-01-2018 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9784194)
Was there only me who thought that she believed when the crowd cheered at her getting a nomination that they were cheering in support of her ?

oh dear Chuff :facepalm: . No the worst part about it is India knows the pubic DISLIKE HER !! and she's playing up to it now.

Didn't you see when she nominated Ann and tried to heckle a reaction from the crown by sarcastically going "boo" to herself :bored: .

She said she's the Panto Villain and she clearly thinks in her delusional head based on previous BB series' that she could go far by being "the villain" .
She is acting more and more spiteful .

Funny how the scared cry baby wanting so desperately to be accepted by her hm's has vanished now ? huh .. she's soo transparent ! i always knew she was a calculating vindictive C word ! :hee: .

chuff me dizzy 10-01-2018 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9784203)
oh dear Chuff :facepalm: . No the worst part about it is India knows the pubic DISLIKE HER !! and she's playing up to it now.

Didn't you see when she nominated Ann and tried to heckle a reaction from the crown by sarcastically going "boo" to herself :bored: .

She said she's the Panto Villain and she clearly thinks in her delusional head based on previous BB series' that she could go far by being "the villain" .
She is acting more and more spiteful .

Funny how the scared cry baby wanting so desperately to be accepted by her hm's has vanished now ? huh .. she's soo transparent ! i always knew she was a calculating vindictive C word ! :hee: .

She said as much to Ginuwine on Bots ,even Rylan was shocked as were the audience,laid of sofa acting like she's got the show sussed, let hope she's out on Friday

GoldHeart 10-01-2018 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9784221)
She said as much to Ginuwine on Bots ,even Rylan was shocked as were the audience,laid of sofa acting like she's got the show sussed, let hope she's out on Friday

That's what i'm saying!! . How can someone like that be seen as honest or entertaining when she's like Dr Jekyll Mr Hyde , we're all waiting for the next BS she's going to throw as people :bored: .

Notice how her phobia is magically cured and she can always be around Courtney without any problems , she's such a lying twat !. when she voted Courtney as best performer for the talent show she still had to make a dig by writing Shane J .

parmnion 10-01-2018 01:55 PM

Shes just **** at everything really.

Maru 10-01-2018 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9784231)
Notice how her phobia is magically cured and she can always be around Courtney without any problems , she's such a lying twat !. when she voted Courtney as best performer for the talent show she still had to make a dig by writing Shane J .

Yeah I thought she was wanting to cause a row so she could be the center of attention again. She could just be attention seeking though, but that could go along with being a pathological liar.

poppsywoppsy 10-01-2018 06:30 PM

It is the only way India can deal with the crowd booing her by saying she is the Pantomime villain.

They couldn't honestly think she was anything else, could they now?

Well, Yes, India they can, but she won't process this because in the bubble she sees herself in, nothing and no one is more important than her, no one cannot fancy her and no one cannot call her or see her as anything else than a woman.

If she does realise that she is not liked for her own reasons, she couldn't handle it.

parmnion 10-01-2018 07:33 PM

Hand on hip pursing her lips when she is doing it as well..

"Im a twitter troll, look me up honey"

To a swiftly departing courtney.