ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB21 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=725)
-   -   Jess Impiazzi Andrew´s, Daniel´s and Jonny´s problem with her (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333855)

Calderyon 16-01-2018 09:56 PM

Andrew´s, Daniel´s and Jonny´s problem with her

What do you think it is?

Is it because she isn´t giving them any "certain" kind of attention?

Who cares how she is portrayed outside. Focus on how she is in the house.

Effing scoundrels.

Niamh. 17-01-2018 08:35 AM

they were probably banking on the glamour model as an easy showmance, Jonny has no storyline now because he seems to have zero personality

LeatherTrumpet 17-01-2018 08:41 AM

They seemed to be inferring that outside the house she is a common slutty guttersnipe and in CBB she is the opposite?

ie she is putting on both an accent and the sweet little innocent act

Johhny seemed to say he knew of her outside etc

Alf 17-01-2018 08:42 AM

She seems in child mode to me, taking on baby of the house role.

I see her making the final.

Niamh. 17-01-2018 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9799425)
They seemed to be inferring that outside the house she is a common slutty guttersnipe and in CBB she is the opposite?

Jonny seems like a sneaky rat to me with no personality, he's just annoyed his one hope of camera time isn't playing ball (pardon the pun)

Vanessa 17-01-2018 08:51 AM

Andrew was saying that Jess was different on ex on tee beach. :suspect:

Nicky91 17-01-2018 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9799425)

wouldn't be surprised if it's his ex girlfriend, he was also with Stephanie Pratt which was the reason Ashley nominated him in week 1

:bored: but yes Andrew's clique of daniel and jonny OMG jess hasn't done anything wrong in the house to them to deserve this treatment, they're vile bullies i'll tell you :(

Vanessa 17-01-2018 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9799441)
wouldn't be surprised if it's his ex girlfriend, he was also with Stephanie Pratt which was the reason Ashley nominated him in week 1

:bored: but yes Andrew's clique of daniel and jonny OMG jess hasn't done anything wrong in the house to them to deserve this treatment, they're vile bullies i'll tell you :(

No. They're just saying she's not being herself.

Nicky91 17-01-2018 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9799443)
No. They're just saying she's not being herself.

Jess is out of their league and they know it :smug:

#Jesshley rules :cheer2: :cheer2:

Vanessa 17-01-2018 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9799445)
Jess is out of their league and they know it :smug:

#Jesshley rules :cheer2: :cheer2:

They said she was different on ex on the beach.

LeatherTrumpet 17-01-2018 08:59 AM

there is NO way she could keep an act up that efficiently

they were being jealous and mean

Kazanne 17-01-2018 09:00 AM

They went to town on Ann and Jess last night ,Kudos to Ashley for having Anns back,as for Jess they reckon she is putting a facard on and not the jess they know outside,personally I think they are jealous that Jess hasn't draped herself all over them,they were awful on LF.

Niamh. 17-01-2018 09:00 AM

Also, why is it perfectly acceptable and "honourable" for Jonny and Daniel to want to change their public image but not for Jess (if it is the case that she was behaving differently to what they know her as)?

Kazanne 17-01-2018 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9799456)
Also, why is it perfectly acceptable and "honourable" for Jonny and Daniel to want to change their public image but not for Jess (if it is the case that she was behaving differently to what they know her as)?

:clap1:

bitontheslide 17-01-2018 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9799456)

Hypocrisy is what it is. They just can't cope with the fact that she hasn't been falling all over them. I'm very much hoping she outlasts them all, including Shane J

Niamh. 17-01-2018 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 9799522)
Hypocrisy is what it is. They just can't cope with the fact that she hasn't been falling all over them. I'm very much hoping she outlasts them all, including Shane J

I think she will out last Daniel and Jonny, not sure about Andrew, I think people are less keen now than a few days ago so fingers crossed. I don't think Shane J has been mean about Jess though