ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB21 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=725)
-   -   Shane Jenek Has he been suckered in...? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333927)

rusticgal 17-01-2018 09:50 PM

Has he been suckered in...?

I really liked Shane/Courtney at first. Dealt with India in a very mature way and handled debates with Ann in a very mature way. However, his friendship with the moronic Andrew has seen him lose credibility. He has listened to the bitching and stayed silent and IMO has been completely sucked in by Andrew and gone very quiet. It's like he doesn't want to offend Andrew and lose the friendship they have...
Really gone off him unfortunately...

Amy Jade 17-01-2018 09:54 PM

I still like him but he has slowly become Andrews sidekick which is a real shame because he was great in the first few days/week

bitontheslide 17-01-2018 10:16 PM

he could have won this series, and now he is in danger of flopping. I can't be bothered with him now.

Vanessa 17-01-2018 10:16 PM

I'd say he's thinking with his downstairs brain :hehe:

rusticgal 17-01-2018 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9801048)
I'd say he's thinking with his downstairs brain :hehe:

Maybe....he could have won this if he hadn't attached himself to the self absorbed twat. He dealt with one very well but he has been drawn into the shadow of the other.

smudgie 17-01-2018 10:35 PM

Not sure about this.
He was my top 3, but I am cooling down slightly, but he could still redeem himself.

Jase. 17-01-2018 10:38 PM

I can't see him winning now, but I also can't see Ann or Andrew winning...so who the **** knows what's gonna happen :joker:

GoldHeart 17-01-2018 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9800993)
I really liked Shane/Courtney at first. Dealt with India in a very mature way and handled debates with Ann in a very mature way. However, his friendship with the moronic Andrew has seen him lose credibility. He has listened to the bitching and stayed silent and IMO has been completely sucked in by Andrew and gone very quiet. It's like he doesn't want to offend Andrew and lose the friendship they have...
Really gone off him unfortunately...

He's literally Andrew's bitch nothing else :bored: , he's a fence sitter gliding to the final and he'll still win and his sex crush Andrew will finish second :sleep: .

armand.kay 17-01-2018 11:53 PM

Why are people so shook by a bit of bitching? I'm loving it.

armand.kay 17-01-2018 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ja$e (Post 9801117)
I can't see him winning now, but I also can't see Ann or Andrew winning...so who the **** knows what's gonna happen :joker:

my prediction of wayne winning may come true.

Vanessa 17-01-2018 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 9801223)
Why are people so shook by a bit of bitching? I'm loving it.

So do i. And it seems Andrew isn't the only one bitching in there. He's in god company. Ann, Amanda, Malika, Rachel have all done it! :joker:

Vanessa 17-01-2018 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ja$e (Post 9801117)

I think Courtney will still win, because of the fanbase.

Maru 18-01-2018 01:15 AM

I think it's more that Courtney is sinking into the background and Andrew is getting more screen time. Andrew is just Andrew and Courtney does seem like someone who wants everyone to get along. We're also seeing "costumeless" Courtney... I think Shane feels more assertive as Courtney. Especially in the house

Vanessa 18-01-2018 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maru (Post 9801286)
I think it's more that Courtney is sinking into the background and Andrew is getting more screen time. Andrew is running his mouth and Courtney does seem like someone who wants everyone to get along. We're also seeing "costumeless" Courtney... I think Shane feels more assertive as Courtney. Especially in the house

I think they both get quite a lot of screentime. Both good housemates, even though they're different. They hang out, because they get very well.

girlfighter1992 18-01-2018 09:08 AM

As much as I love him and Andrew part of me hopes that Andrew doesn't win the task and goes tomorrow because it would be better for Shane if Andrew wasn't there.

Because at the moment people dislike him because he is hanging out with Andrew and I want him to be the winner this year

Niamh. 18-01-2018 09:10 AM

It's a shame he's chosen to be a side kick, he could have (and was) the star

Vanessa 18-01-2018 09:15 AM

I find it very frustrating when people say they've gone off someone because of their friends. Shane is no pushover and make a his own decisions. He's still the same person, weather he hangs out with Andrew or not.

Garfie 18-01-2018 09:18 AM

It was good to see his interactions with Wayne and Jess in the bathroom yesterday. We just need to see more of him when he is away from Andrew.

Vanessa 18-01-2018 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garfie (Post 9801505)
It was good to see his interactions with Wayne and Jess in the bathroom yesterday. We just need to see more of him when he is away from Andrew.

Shane hangs out with everyone. But the others are usually in bed by 10. And only the lads stay up. And he usually stays up quite late.

Niamh. 18-01-2018 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9801502)
I find it very frustrating when people say they've gone off someone because of their friends. Shane is no pushover and make a his own decisions. He's still the same person, weather he hangs out with Andrew or not.

I haven't gone off him because of his friends, I've gone off him because he's coming across differently to how he was at the start because of his friend Andrew

Vanessa 18-01-2018 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9801512)
I haven't gone off him because of his friends, I've gone off him because he's coming across differently to how he was at the start because of his friend Andrew

But he's still the same.

Garfie 18-01-2018 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9801507)
Shane hangs out with everyone. But the others are usually in bed by 10. And only the lads stay up. And he usually stays up quite late.

Yes I think you're right and we just don't get shown so much of him hanging out with everyone else. I agree he is his own person and nobody's sidekick.

Niamh. 18-01-2018 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9801514)
But he's still the same.

But he isn't.

Vanessa 18-01-2018 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9801518)
But he isn't.

We will have to agree to disagree on that.

Gusto Brunt 18-01-2018 09:33 AM

I agree with what people are saying. Shen is becoming Andrew's sidekick and it seems to be the same old same old every day.:sleep::sleep::sleep: