ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB21 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=725)
-   -   Shane Jenek Has he been suckered in...? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333927)

Oliver_W 18-01-2018 09:45 AM

I don't care who he's friends with, but I just find him annoying, when he tries to be funny in tasks and stuff

Patricia4 18-01-2018 10:01 AM

Its not Andrews fault that Courtney like's him.

Vanessa 18-01-2018 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patricia4 (Post 9801567)

This, I think he fancies him.

GoldHeart 18-01-2018 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9801569)
This, I think he fancies him.

Really wow I would never of known :shocked: :sleep: .

BB should temporarily put in a good-looking single guy with 6pac and toned and let's see how quickly shortney ditches Andrew .

rusticgal 18-01-2018 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 9801223)
Why are people so shook by a bit of bitching? I'm loving it.

I love a bit of bitching....but that wasn't my point. My point was Shane has disappeared into Andrews shadow. He is quite opinionated but now he just seem to sit there listening to Andrew and gazing in his eyes.

Gusto Brunt 18-01-2018 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9801622)
Really wow I would never of known :shocked: :sleep: .

BB should temporarily put in a good-looking single guy with 6pac and toned and let's see how quickly shortney ditches Andrew .

:joker::joker::joker:

Vanessa 18-01-2018 10:43 AM

I would love to see that! :joker:

rusticgal 18-01-2018 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patricia4 (Post 9801567)

That's not the point I'm making :shrug:

GoldHeart 18-01-2018 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 9801657)
:joker::joker::joker:

Andrew would probably get physically aggressive and break the furniture in the house. He can't bare rejection he's a sore loser !! :hee:.

If a hot good looking male model entered the house, Andrew would be jealous and he'd get stroppy with Courtney/Shane J :whistle: .

joeysteele 18-01-2018 12:01 PM

I've seen little change in him from the start.

I still find him entertaining, Ann and Shane J have been my top 2 for a while now.
That hasn't altered at all.

The house does affect how people are at times,I see nothing offensive in him and really enjoy his comments/actions as a housemate.

Vanessa 18-01-2018 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 9801795)
I've seen little change in him from the start.

I still find him entertaining, Ann and Shane J have been my top 2 for a while now.
That hasn't altered at all.

The house does affect how people are at times,I see nothing offensive in him and really enjoy his comments/actions as a housemate.

Yes, he has been the same from the start. A great housemate.

girlfighter1992 18-01-2018 12:05 PM

He hasn't changed at all and for me is the rightful winner this year but I'm not sure whether he will

Ellen 18-01-2018 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9801654)
I love a bit of bitching....but that wasn't my point. My point was Shane has disappeared into Andrews shadow. He is quite opinionated but now he just seem to sit there listening to Andrew and gazing in his eyes.

I think he is still opinionated but he is very subtle and does it more in a reasoning way where as Andrew is not.

Brother Leon 18-01-2018 12:20 PM

Been the case since day 1 really. It's why I find it strange when Andrew and Daniel are always criticised for what they say, but everyone loves sweet ol' Courtney who chats crap with them outside all the time too.

parmnion 18-01-2018 12:28 PM

Hes a dick, bloody loves his own opinion.

MTVN 18-01-2018 12:32 PM

I don't think he's that different to how he was at the start really, seems like his popularity is mainly falling because Andrew is now quite widely disliked whereas he was pretty popular in the first few days

Vanessa 18-01-2018 12:43 PM

Andrew is still third on tellymix poll and doing well at the bookies, 3rd favourite housemate in here. While his popularity has taken a knock, i think he's still doing well. For now.

GoldHeart 18-01-2018 01:12 PM

Courtney/Shane J would drop Andrew like a bag of rubbish if a good looking single guy was thrown into the house :idc: .

Courtney/Shane J would be all over the New guy like a rash and Andrew would be jealous AF and turn nasty on Courtney :whistle: .

Shaun 18-01-2018 01:21 PM

He seems quick to distance himself from whatever bitching there is: in the examples with Ann he's often the first one to say "but I like her" and has probably had the most rational and level-headed debates with Ann in there out of everyone, and with Jess he didn't really take part and has often said stuff like "have you talked about this with her?" and "I'm from Australia so idk her" whenever Andrew/Jonny bring her up.

Like others have said, he's still pretty much the same person but has just surrounded himself with the only ones that stay up late and drink & smoke (which is, pretty much, what a drag queen does :laugh:)

Vanessa 18-01-2018 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 9801934)
He seems quick to distance himself from whatever bitching there is: in the examples with Ann he's often the first one to say "but I like her" and has probably had the most rational and level-headed debates with Ann in there out of everyone, and with Jess he didn't really take part and has often said stuff like "have you talked about this with her?" whenever Andrew/Jonny bring her up.

Like others have said, he's still pretty much the same person but has just surrounded himself with the only ones that stay up late and drink & smoke (which is, pretty much, what a drag queen does :laugh:)

I agree. I get the feeling that he doesn't like bitching. He will listen to it, but he looks bored by it usually :laugh:

Northern Monkey 18-01-2018 01:51 PM

I think Shane J will see the light of day and start calling Andrew out on some of his crap and pull a U-turn.
He’s not daft.He’ll realise he’s backed the wrong horse.

Vanessa 18-01-2018 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Monkey (Post 9801986)
I think Shane J will see the light of day and start calling Andrew out on some of his crap and pull a U-turn.
He’s not daft.He’ll realise he’s backed the wrong horse.

He doesn't have to back anyone. He has enough of a fanbase to win the show.