ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB21 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=725)
-   -   Shane Jenek Disappointment (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334079)

susie q 19-01-2018 09:23 PM

Disappointment

Whats happened with Shane J? When he first came in I thought he was going to be fun and lively, both as Shane or Courtney, but hes been the biggest let down so far. He just seems to spend most of his time bitching with the boys, or snuggling up to Andrew. Cant help but wonder if he would be different if Andrew had gone tonight.:shrug:

Vanessa 19-01-2018 09:25 PM

Only the lads stay up late, so i doubt he would e any different. They usually all hang out talking late at night. But the older housemates rarely do it.

joeysteele 19-01-2018 09:25 PM

I think he's been great.
There are bound to be times in the house when the mood falls for everyone.

I actually enjoy watching him under both identities,also when he is serious or really enjoying himself having fun too.

Lilac hills 19-01-2018 09:25 PM

Nah Shane is like a decent person n all but I’m p sure he’s just like that in day to day life and as such doesn’t make for a good housemate.

Take raph Lorine for example, sweetest person u can’t rly say anything bad about but 8ts not like they’re super entertaining and are carrying series or anything

Thing is tho I’ve heard good things about Shane so I was too expecting more owel

y.winter 19-01-2018 09:26 PM

Two reasons:
1. He thrived on the Courtney vs India plot. She made him look great. Now that she's gone, he looks less special.
2. Andrew is reducing his character in the house.

rusticgal 19-01-2018 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y.winter (Post 9805416)
Two reasons:
1. He thrived on the Courtney vs India plot. She made him look great. Now that she's gone, he looks less special.

You have hit the nail on the head...

Vanessa 19-01-2018 09:27 PM

Andrew and Shane have bonded from the start. They're very close friends. I like their friendship.

bitontheslide 19-01-2018 09:27 PM

i will go one step further, he was asked tonight if he would miss Andrew if he left tonight and he closed his eyes before answering yes. All is not as it seems

Oliver_W 19-01-2018 09:28 PM

He's okay. It annoys me when he tries to be funny in tasks, but he's an "entertainer" so of course he's gonna perform.

Northern Monkey 19-01-2018 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y.winter (Post 9805416)
Two reasons:

Good points :thumbs:

MTVN 19-01-2018 09:31 PM

I like him and don't think he's changed much since the beginning. Seems like the main criticism people have of him is that he's stayed good friends with Andrew throughout the series

Vanessa 19-01-2018 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 9805447)
I like him and don't think he's changed much since the beginning. Seems like the main criticism people have of him is that he's stayed good friends with Andrew throughout the series

He's loyal to his friends. That is a very good quality to have.

Niamh. 19-01-2018 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 9805425)
i will go one step further, he was asked tonight if he would miss Andrew if he left tonight and he closed his eyes before answering yes. All is not as it seems

What's the significance of closing your eyes before you answer a question?

bitontheslide 19-01-2018 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9805515)
What's the significance of closing your eyes before you answer a question?

he was lying

Northern Monkey 19-01-2018 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 9805527)
he was lying

I thought the tell tale sign for that was looking to the left?

Paula D 19-01-2018 11:15 PM

I think he would interact more with others if Andrew was gone.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

jaxie 19-01-2018 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie q (Post 9805401)
Whats happened with Shane J? When he first came in I thought he was going to be fun and lively, both as Shane or Courtney, but hes been the biggest let down so far. He just seems to spend most of his time bitching with the boys, or snuggling up to Andrew. Cant help but wonder if he would be different if Andrew had gone tonight.:shrug:

Yeah I'm inclined to agree. I think the best thing to happen to Shane J would be if Andrew was evicted.

GoldHeart 19-01-2018 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie q (Post 9805401)

And yet the silly bitch will still win :laugh2: .
Must be great having a huge fanbase by being a useless fence sitter with a sex cruch :bored: and he's gliding straight into the final with his owner Andrew.