ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB21 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=725)
-   -   Shane Jenek Just getting a little fed up with his passive aggressive "talks" (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334258)

LeatherTrumpet 22-01-2018 07:12 AM

Just getting a little fed up with his passive aggressive "talks"

Ok son you are not fecking oprah

You also dont have the final word on being gay or sexuality or anything else for that matter. I mean you cant even be truthful that you lust after Andrew instead you pretend he is your "special straight friend"

Not everyone wants a sit down interview everytime you get triggered..

:idc:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...7284371359.jpg

GoldHeart 22-01-2018 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9811521)

You also dont have the final word on being gay or sexuality or anything else for that matter. I mean you cant even be truthful that you lust after Andrew instead you pretend he is your "special straight friend"

I thought you liked him . He's a useless hm and I've missed 4 days as Andrew and him have ruined it :bored: .

And it's obvious Shane J is going to win :sleep: . He's worse than passive aggressive, it's like he's being insincere And he's soo pathetic , he's literally Andrew's bitch and I was bored of it and I didn't need to hear the sexual innuendos or see their crap showmance.

Andrew needs to go , we'll never see what Shane J behaviour will be like without him as they're both zooming to the final.

bitontheslide 22-01-2018 07:33 AM

i dont think shane j is in the running to be a winner now. He was ok for about a week, then it all went downhill

Underscore 22-01-2018 07:36 AM

Unnecessary to post a photo of him :shrug:

bitontheslide 22-01-2018 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underscore (Post 9811528)

are you a mod? do you decide on appropriate content?

GoldHeart 22-01-2018 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 9811526)
i dont think shane j is in the running to be a winner now. He was ok for about a week, then it all went downhill

Dude still has a huge following and has been first in every poll :notimpressed: .
Only Ann could beat him .Nobody else has a chance.

No matter what Shane J does he still has loads of fans.
And everyone is lapping up his stupid stalkermance/ showmance with Andrew :yuk: .

Underscore 22-01-2018 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 9811530)
are you a mod? do you decide on appropriate content?

No, but I can have my opinion as you guys keep on pointing out everywhere :hmph:

parmnion 22-01-2018 07:39 AM

He is a wanker.

chuff me dizzy 22-01-2018 07:40 AM

He has to dress up to appear interesting, he thinks he's the spokesman for all LGBT, he's an annoying as hell ,why does he have to dress up for eviction nights ? and you only have to look in his eyes to see he's passive aggresive

Underscore 22-01-2018 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9811538)
why does he have to dress up for eviction nights ?

maybe because he wants to?

like most people make the effort to dress up on eviction nights?

chuff me dizzy 22-01-2018 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underscore (Post 9811540)
maybe because he wants to?

like most people make the effort to dress up on eviction nights?

Put some jeans and a jumper on then ,no need for the full job :bored:

LeatherTrumpet 22-01-2018 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underscore (Post 9811528)

I am pretty sure it wont steal his soul?

Underscore 22-01-2018 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9811542)
Put some jeans and a jumper on then ,no need for the full job :bored:

He should be able to dress up how he wants to.

Courtney Acts is part of his persona and for him dressing up is becoming Courtney. I don't see the problem you have with that.

LeatherTrumpet 22-01-2018 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underscore (Post 9811546)
He should be able to dress up how he wants to.

Courtney Acts is part of his persona and for him dressing up is becoming Courtney. I don't see the problem you have with that.

I think it was fine and fun to begin with but now its a little odd and attention seeking. Paul O'Grady grew out of Lily Savage so I guess he will grow out of this phase as well?

Underscore 22-01-2018 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9811548)
I think it was fine and fun to begin with but now its a little odd and attention seeking. Paul O'Grady grew out of Lily Savage so I guess he will grow out of this phase as well?

Drag is his job and career :shrug:

Underscore 22-01-2018 07:49 AM

And most people know him as a drag queen

bitontheslide 22-01-2018 07:51 AM

Quote:

i was told that he doesn't do it for fun, but i have the same opinion as you. As a viewer its funny/unusual once or twice after that its boring. Also, the staged skirt coming off was clearly done for a laugh :idc:

chuff me dizzy 22-01-2018 07:52 AM

Quote:

Exactly LT, its attention seeking for the sake of it

GoldHeart 22-01-2018 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9811538)
He has to dress up to appear interesting, he thinks he's the spokesman for all LGBT, he's an annoying as hell ,why does he have to dress up for eviction nights ? and you only have to look in his eyes to see he's passive aggresive

He dresses up to (how can I put this without swearing) to F with Andrew's tiny pea crave man brain and because he actually wants to F Andrew , it wouldn't surprise me if they haven't already done something when they sneaked off to the toilet :yuk: :bored: .

Shane J is desperate and embarrassing ,like I've said stick another guy in the house who's actually single and fairly good-looking with a fit body and Shane J will be all over him like a rash it's pathetic,I actually wanted another guy to go in to prove a point that Shane J is just a horny idiot with no substance which is probably why him and Andrew are inseparable .
:facepalm: .

He brings nothing to BB,huge disappointment. All he does is sit and glare at people and he inputs empty rubbish. He's 1 dimensional AF . He just drools over Andrew .
Him & Andrew are some of the worst choices this year for CBB .

chuff me dizzy 22-01-2018 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9811557)
He dresses up to (how can I put this without swearing) to F with Andrew's tiny pea crave man brain and because he actually wants to F Andrew , it wouldn't surprise me if they haven't already done something when they sneaked off to the toilet :yuk: :bored: .

Shane J is desperate and embarrassing ,like I've said stick another guy in the house who's actually single and fairly good-looking with a fit body and Shane J will be all over him like a rash it's pathetic,I actually wanted another guy to go in to prove a point that Shane J is just a horny idiot with no substance which is probably why him and Andrew are inseparable .
:facepalm: .

He brings nothing to BB,huge disappointment. All he does is sit and glare at people and he inputs empty rubbish. He's 1 dimensional AF . He just drools over Andrew .
Him & Andrew are some of the worst choices this year for CBB .

:clap1: He knows ELThicko Andrew fancies him when he's Courtney and as you say his plan is to F him at every angle he can manage

GoldHeart 22-01-2018 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9811559)
:clap1: He knows ELThicko Andrew fancies him when he's Courtney and as you say his plan is to F him at every angle he can manage

That's the main reason why he does it,and because he craves attention :bored: .

I wonder if when he wins if he'll stick around in the UK for a bit or go back to America to brag :sleep: .

As he didn't win on rupaul's drag ,so maybe he's desperate to win CBB .

Stacyfrancisyasgal 22-01-2018 08:00 AM

I’m gonna need you to sit your ass down.

First of all, ‘you are not Oprah’ an illogical statement that makes little to no sense that clearly indicates you’re very naive.

‘ you can’t be truthful that you lust after Andrew’
‘Not everyone wants a sit down interview every time you get triggered’

Ok here’s where you are about to stop, Unless you are Courtney/Shane do not assume anything based off of a 1 hour TV show so to say she’s not being truthful is incorrect, she’s even said she likes Andrew but she understands he’s straight. So you are WRONG.

Regards the interview, you are a part of the problem Courtney/Shane needs to have these talks or ‘interviews’ to educate. we saw with John that he even said that he was brought up being taught to be homophobic, but with Courtney being there to educate she can change peoples mind set and the way they think.

The LGBTQ community still faces issues every day. So Courtney being in there she is doing a massive thing for everyone apart of the community with having debates, educating not only those in the house but the viewers.

If she just went in there and started shouting and ranting she would be out first because that’s exactly what India did.

So don’t you dare say that no one wants to see these ‘interviews everytime she gets triggered’. They are done to educate and not be spiteful. Courtney has never said anything offensive, rude or pushy but instead has tried her best to actually understand people like Ann and Johns point of view, learn from it.

Ok I’m over with this. delete your account.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9811521)
I

chuff me dizzy 22-01-2018 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9811564)
That's the main reason why he does it,and because he craves attention :bored: .

I wonder if when he wins if he'll stick around in the UK for a bit or go back to America to brag :sleep: .

As he didn't win on rupaul's drag ,so maybe he's desperate to win CBB .

And silly bollox Andrew walking holding his hand the other night, because in his small brain he thinks Shane is a woman when in drag :umm2:

Underscore 22-01-2018 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyfrancisyasgal (Post 9811567)
I’m gonna need you to sit your ass down.

First of all, ‘you are not Oprah’ an illogical statement that makes little to no sense that clearly indicates you’re very naive.

‘ you can’t be truthful that you lust after Andrew’
‘Not everyone wants a sit down interview every time you get triggered’

Ok here’s where you are about to stop, Unless you are Courtney/Shane do not assume anything based off of a 1 hour TV show so to say she’s not being truthful is incorrect, she’s even said she likes Andrew but she understands he’s straight. So you are WRONG.

Regards the interview, you are a part of the problem Courtney/Shane needs to have these talks or ‘interviews’ to educate. we saw with John that he even said that he was brought up being taught to be homophobic, but with Courtney being there to educate she can change peoples mind set and the way they think.

The LGBTQ community still faces issues every day. So Courtney being in there she is doing a massive thing for everyone apart of the community with having debates, educating not only those in the house but the viewers.

If she just went in there and started shouting and ranting she would be out first because that’s exactly what India did.

So don’t you dare say that no one wants to see these ‘interviews everytime she gets triggered’. They are done to educate and not be spiteful. Courtney has never said anything offensive, rude or pushy but instead has tried her best to actually understand people like Ann and Johns point of view, learn from it.

Ok I’m over with this. delete your account.

schooled

:clap2::hehe:

Stacyfrancisyasgal 22-01-2018 08:05 AM

He’s one of the most successful drag queens in the world. Drag is his career and brand, he’s basically selling his drag persona for bookings. He’s done drag for years, made millions, lives in LA, travels the world for drag shows.

Hun I don’t think he’ll grow out of it, lily savage doesn’t even come close.

Quote: