ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB21 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=725)
-   -   Ashley needs credit too (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334855)

chuff me dizzy 28-01-2018 09:46 PM

Ashley needs credit too

Im no fan of her,but she soon told Shane and Malika she wasn't playing their game and defended Ann ,and pulled them up when they only mentioned Ann not doing the meditation

Kazanne 28-01-2018 09:47 PM

yes,I like Ashley aswell

rusticgal 28-01-2018 09:49 PM

Ashley is lovely...Wayne Ashley and Amanda were brilliant tonight.n:cheer2:

chuff me dizzy 28-01-2018 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9831563)
Ashley is lovely...Wayne Ashley and Amanda were brilliant tonight.n:cheer2:

Yes they were great

Lilac hills 28-01-2018 09:50 PM

She was real sweet tonight I hope she stays Tuesday

Matthew. 28-01-2018 09:51 PM

my opinion has improved of her. it’s just this whole “social influencer” and “presenter” thing that bugs me.

But if I can get past Ann being a Tory, I suppose I could kinda get past Ashley’s self-title over the next week…

Vicky. 28-01-2018 09:52 PM

And Wayne. Wayne was fantastic I think. Not playing at all.

I hope Shane J stops this nonsense. If he has an issue with Anns views, he can challenge her like the mature person he appeared to be at the beginning, rather than bitching on behind her back. You know when they actually spoke specifically about her voting record..and he was fine. And even said that he disagreed with her views but that it was her right to have them? Hmm.

Gusto Brunt 28-01-2018 09:57 PM

Ashley shouldn't have wasted so much of her time in the house on that blinkin'stupid showmance.

She is likeable away from all that crap.

BENDERBOY 28-01-2018 09:58 PM

She amazingly dull, another Johnny.

chuff me dizzy 28-01-2018 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 9831581)
And Wayne. Wayne was fantastic I think. Not playing at all.

I hope Shane J stops this nonsense. If he has an issue with Anns views, he can challenge her like the mature person he appeared to be at the beginning, rather than bitching on behind her back. You know when they actually spoke specifically about her voting record..and he was fine. And even said that he disagreed with her views but that it was her right to have them? Hmm.

Ive never seen such a shocked face as I did tonight with Shane :shocked: when Wayne more or less told him to piss off and fight his own battles

GoldHeart 29-01-2018 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9831536)
Im no fan of her,but she soon told Shane and Malika she wasn't playing their game and defended Ann ,and pulled them up when they only mentioned Ann not doing the meditation

I noticed that instantly and good on her !! . It's like when you screaming at the telly wanting people to see what you see :joker: . And she heard us .

Shane J & Malika can literally F off !!! , i'm fed up of their mean girls clique .
Jess is impressionable but they can't turn her against Ann .

Ashley will bring things to their attention and try to be diplomatic , strangely i don't mind her now . But i think they're trying to sway Ashley just like they tried with Wayne :bored: .

Nicky91 29-01-2018 07:53 AM

Ashley's time is up, she'll be nominated by every other hm this week duh

i have loved supporting her, but when she's the weakest of the pack she must go on Tuesday,

LeatherTrumpet 29-01-2018 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9831536)

Yes she stood up to the bullys

good girl Ashley, made of sterner stuff than the "facebook likes" vacuous two

Nicky91 29-01-2018 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9832480)
Yes she stood up to the bullys

good girl Ashley, made of sterner stuff than the "facebook likes" vacuous two

she'll be punished for that with noms, and such a predictable eviction head 2 head against Shane J :fan:

jaxie 29-01-2018 09:33 AM

I thought Ashley was great, it's nice to see that she isn't being sucked into Malika and Shane's bull.

Nicky91 29-01-2018 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 9832619)
I thought Ashley was great, it's nice to see that she isn't being sucked into Malika and Shane's bull.

too late, nothing can save her now sadly