ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB21 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=725)
-   -   Has Shane J spoken about any other world issues bar Gay Rights? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334922)

poppsywoppsy 29-01-2018 06:27 PM

Has Shane J spoken about any other world issues bar Gay Rights?

I am racking my brains to think if he has ever made comments about what else is going on in this world apart from his forever banging on about Gay Sex and Gay rights and their organizations.

He just can't seem to give the subject a rest and will always bring it into the conversation. Isn't there other issues that he just might give more than a seconds thought about.

Even Jess has asked about world issues.

Maggie's discussions were not shown about the Rochdale abuse

Ann can give insightful political reminiscences

Wayne has told of his career throughout the world.

Not asking for Panorama type shows but a mix from incessant showmance and Gay sex politics was being put forward by the theme, Year of the Woman.

Amy Jade 29-01-2018 06:31 PM

Does he have to?

As a gay man he obviously cares about the LGBT community and enjoys educating others and discussing his experiences within the community. Are you insinuating that is a bad thing?

poppsywoppsy 29-01-2018 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 9833597)
Does he have to?

As a gay man he obviously cares about the LGBT community and enjoys educating others and discussing his experiences within the community. Are you insinuating that is a bad thing?

I am outright saying it is his only topic of conversation.

Gusto Brunt 29-01-2018 06:39 PM

Not sure there's enough room in his brain for any other topics. So no.

rusticgal 29-01-2018 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 9833601)

It is Poppsywoppsy...and if I'm honest he's boring me to death. He's not unlike India really...they both went in with an agenda and have done it to death.

Kazanne 29-01-2018 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 9833606)
Not sure there's enough room in his brain for any other topics. So no.

Oops,:joker:

Paula D 29-01-2018 06:41 PM

Yeah he's getting more India like every day.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

parmnion 29-01-2018 06:42 PM

He saw india as a bloke imo.

montblanc 29-01-2018 06:42 PM

i didn't really know him prior to the show but since he's been on the show i followed him on his social medias and he does in fact talk about other issues

AnnieK 29-01-2018 06:43 PM

He has spoken about feminism I think. Both daniel and jonny said they had learnt things from him

Gusto Brunt 29-01-2018 06:44 PM

I've yet to hear him tork about nuclear fusion.

montblanc 29-01-2018 06:45 PM

and you see an hour a day so you don't know what he could've been talking about. Also, a lot of the discussions in the house have been leaning more towards either women's rights or LGBT issues so

poppsywoppsy 29-01-2018 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieK (Post 9833618)
He has spoken about feminism I think. Both daniel and jonny said they had learnt things from him

Again it is gender politics.

Vicky. 29-01-2018 07:09 PM

Of course he does. How silly :laugh:

He does seem to go on about LGBT stuff a lot. But if he did go in there to be a role model or whatever instead of just being himself, then this explains that. Also the editing does not really help

poppsywoppsy 29-01-2018 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 9833673)
Of course he does. How silly :laugh:

He does seem to go on about LGBT stuff a lot. But if he did go in there to be a role model or whatever instead of just being himself, then this explains that. Also the editing does not really help

Everybody else does not find it as difficult to speak about many other topics.

Shane J is obsessed by just one.

joeysteele 29-01-2018 07:50 PM

It's mostly what BB have chosen to show him talking about.
As with all the others, all is dependent on what BB decides to put in highlights.
Housemates have no direction or input as to what is shown.

Amanda and Shane L haven't for instance been shown doing much of anything or involving themselves in much at all.
However I bet they have done quite a lot really.

Blame BB for what we see and what they put in the highlights,not the housemates.

Patricia4 29-01-2018 07:56 PM

He talks about Gay Rights and don't forget Ann that is it.

GoldHeart 29-01-2018 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 9833601)

That's why I loved it when Amanda said there's other rights and not just gay rights :clap1:.

hijaxers 29-01-2018 08:24 PM

TBH everyone is worn down with it, does he never discuss anything else.

Shaun 29-01-2018 08:34 PM

If he didn't show an interest in gender and sexual politics he'd just be written off as a trashy wannabe celeb so he can't really win some of you over. If anyone's interested in this subject other than to tar his name they could find a lot of topics over on his YouTube :ninja2:

sim21 29-01-2018 08:40 PM

What a absolutely STUPID and petty topic, whats wrong with championing LGBT rights!

clairefromsomewhereinnort 29-01-2018 08:48 PM

Seems like you may be biased against him. i may be wrong. Speaking up for Gay Rights is a pretty big thing , don t you think, when there is so much bigotry to face as shown by Ann there s lot who think n would react like her if they were brave enough to be honest about their real uneducated feelings about it.

joeysteele 29-01-2018 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sim21 (Post 9834033)
What a absolutely STUPID and petty topic, whats wrong with championing LGBT rights!

Nothing at all,nor should it be or even thought to be wrong.

It would say,I think,possibly a little at least likely about anyone thinking it wrong.

Also any outlet on media,with a chance to raise any issues,lgbt or otherwise,should be taken totally.

empire 30-01-2018 01:43 AM

shane keeps talking about gay right's, women's rights, and it is boring me, did he go into that house for fun or too enforce his way of things onto people, past gay housemates have never once talked about gays rights, and because if one person in there does not agree with him he gets offended about it, its not about equality to him its about one group of people being above another group of people these days, so equality is out of the window these days and its all about having power now.

pontyboi 30-01-2018 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9833613)
He saw india as a bloke imo.

Wtf are you talking about? Just follow his social media and you will see he speaks out about so many issues where the rest of the house this year has been all about men vs women yet none of them are getting the hate he's getting....is it because he's gay?

The rest of the house have given such bigoted views im shocked no one is standing up for this dude.

He's been the same since day 1 and isnt pregidised unlike others who get away with hate speech.