ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB21 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=725)
-   -   Ashley James glad she had a few fun moments these last couple of days before her eviction (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=335070)

Nicky91 31-01-2018 08:21 AM

glad she had a few fun moments these last couple of days before her eviction

performing as the spice girls, a poem for Malika, a pool party with Amanda, Jess, Ann, Wayne

seeing through Shane J's gameplan, nominating him for that :clap1: :dance:

i felt sorry for her, when she saw G next to her parents, she should follow her own heart whatever makes her happy, makes me happy

she's definitely in my all time top 3 CBB housemates :love: :love:

LeatherTrumpet 31-01-2018 08:25 AM

yes she looked fun and relaxed

now she can go back and be with her considerably wealthy parents at their huge mansion house in the English countryside and perhaps meet a local landowner and settle down and have 2 children

:fc:

Nicky91 31-01-2018 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9838658)
yes she looked fun and relaxed

now she can go back and be with her considerably wealthy parents at their huge mansion house in the English countryside and perhaps meet a local landowner and settle down and have 2 children

:fc:

no, i want her to do some modelling, work on that career of hers as DJ, she wants to be famous ;)

GoldHeart 31-01-2018 08:31 AM

When Ashley became more sensible And nice it was too late I guess for the viewers.
But I definitely prefer her after Ginuwine left ,and I'm glad she spoke up more.

Nicky91 31-01-2018 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9838666)
When Ashley became more sensible And nice it was too late I guess for the viewers.
But I definitely prefer her after Ginuwine left ,and I'm glad she spoke up more.

she just redeemed herself i think, to have a better more relaxed eviction, also for herself i think she expected it already that she wasn't going to survive this triple eviction ;)

joeysteele 31-01-2018 09:02 AM

She was really good as one of the Spice Girls.
Her interviews with Emma and also Rylan on bbbots were really good too.

I liked what she said about showmances too.

Look,she said she'd be going for a date with Ginuwine,she seemed really relaxed and happy.
The very best of luck to both of them.

Nicky91 31-01-2018 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 9838710)
She was really good as one of the Spice Girls.
Her interviews with Emma and also Rylan on bbbots were really good too.

I liked what she said about showmances too.

Look,she said she'd be going for a date with Ginuwine,she seemed really relaxed and happy.
The very best of luck to both of them.

her being relaxed and happy, makes us relaxed and happy :dance: :dance: