ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB8 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   You know on launch nights? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33528)

eyeonu 18-05-2007 06:59 PM

You know on launch nights?

You know on launch nights, do the housemates' pictures appear on the website one by one as they enter, or all at the end?

BIG-BRO-FAN 18-05-2007 06:59 PM

Only hazzarding a guess, I guess when they all have gone in. Not sure though.

Matt 18-05-2007 07:00 PM

Not one by one but I think they update it as the launch show goes on.

They did for CBB5 at least :)

eyeonu 18-05-2007 07:01 PM

Does anyone know for sure?

MarkWaldorf 18-05-2007 07:01 PM

I remember that during the CBB5 launch, they had like 5/6 profile pics up near the end.

*Adäm 18-05-2007 07:02 PM

Most of the fansites get them up one by one as they go in. We do anyway. :laugh2:

*Adäm x

Arneldo 18-05-2007 07:04 PM

They are usually updated during the Ad breaks.

MR.K! 18-05-2007 07:17 PM

after the launch show i go on2 it and all there pics and profiles r there... i think the update it one by one.. cant be sure though... sorry

Amy21 18-05-2007 07:46 PM

I thought they update the website once the show has finished. It be alot easier for them to do it that way than do it one at a time.

cgimusic 18-05-2007 07:50 PM

Fact: They use rss so it is quick to update.

Guess: They might have the profiles already on there and just update the rss for the ticker as the show goes on.

eyeonu 19-05-2007 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by cgimusic
Fact: They use rss so it is quick to update.

Guess: They might have the profiles already on there and just update the rss for the ticker as the show goes on.
Yeah, that makes sense, well i'll just have to wait 'n see till launch night!! Maybe they'll do it differently this year anyway

Billy 19-05-2007 01:47 PM

this is sad right, but my highlight of teh series is seeing the photos haha

eyeonu 19-05-2007 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by potentialsuperstar
Are you kiddin'?

Captain.Remy 19-05-2007 01:50 PM

Quote:

Message original : eyeonu
I live in France, so I can't watch the launch night live, so I stay on the official website, since Big Brother 7, they show the housemate's pic every 3 housemates. And I'm absolutely sure of that ! :thumbs:

Chri$ 19-05-2007 01:53 PM

they do a few at a time when they go in

eyeonu 19-05-2007 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sunshine30
Quote:

I live in France, so I can't watch the launch night live, so I stay on the official website, since Big Brother 7, they show the housemate's pic every 3 housemates. And I'm absolutely sure of that ! :thumbs:
Thanks, we finally know for sure. Gosh it must be weird only watching the hms on the website without watching the show. They must seem like a bunch of weirdoes when you first see them. Do you watch any of the show atall?

Billy 19-05-2007 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by eyeonu
Quote:

Originally posted by potentialsuperstar
Are you kiddin'?
No

Captain.Remy 19-05-2007 01:57 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks, we finally know for sure. Gosh it must be weird only watching the hms on the website without watching the show. They must seem like a bunch of weirdoes when you first see them. Do you watch any of the show atall?
Yes absolutely !!! I download every shows by torrents the morning after, it takes 30 minutes to do it and I watch it ! For the finales, I don't watch any of the websites, cause I want to be surprised, so I wait until I have the video ! It makes me crazy all the night lol

eyeonu 19-05-2007 02:00 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yes absolutely !!! I download every shows by torrents the morning after, it takes 30 minutes to do it and I watch it ! For the finales, I don't watch any of the websites, cause I want to be surprised, so I wait until I have the video ! It makes me crazy all the night lol
It would drive me mad!:cheer2:

Captain.Remy 19-05-2007 02:02 PM

Yes it does, but it's so much better to know it by that way than by internet !

eyeonu 19-05-2007 02:05 PM

Quote:

Yes it does, but it's so much better to know it by that way than by internet !
Mybe moving to a foreign country wouldn't be so bad afterall?

Captain.Remy 19-05-2007 02:07 PM

Yes, in 1 year I will live in England for my studies !!! :spin: :spin:

eyeonu 19-05-2007 02:13 PM

Quote:

Yes, in 1 year I will live in England for my studies !!! :spin: :spin:
You'll be able to watch it 24/7 then!