ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB21 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=725)
-   -   Courtney is appearing twice at g-a-y this week and im not happy! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=335506)

pontyboi 06-02-2018 02:46 AM

Courtney is appearing twice at g-a-y this week and im not happy!

The place is run by a pervert who treats his staff like **** unless they don't resemble Justin bieber or anyone under 17!

Campaign bitches!

Natawho 06-02-2018 10:17 AM

Be real, most clubs are selective and pervy... Like it or not, they are there to sell sex more than anything and as sad as it might be they want twinks to attract rich guys. Don't hate the player, hate the game

GoldHeart 06-02-2018 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pontyboi (Post 9852828)
The place is run by a pervert who treats his staff like **** unless they don't resemble Justin bieber or anyone under 17!

Campaign bitches!

What exactly do you expect from a cheap seedy club selling sex , the mind baffles :crazy: . What did you think it would be like ??? Some posh fancy 5 star A list place ??? :joker: .

Courtney will probably be right at home in this pervy club .

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 06-02-2018 10:29 AM

wha

Marches 06-02-2018 10:30 AM

She’ll fit right in! (Jk)

LeatherTrumpet 06-02-2018 10:31 AM

it really sounds a lovely place to go

:umm2:

Smithy 06-02-2018 12:17 PM

I was there yesterday and none of the staff looked like Justin beiber so there you go

Twosugars 06-02-2018 12:17 PM

I used to go there when they were still at Astoria.
Jeremy Joseph a pervert? :conf: He likes younger guys, but a pervert?

The club is not seedy, it's a mainstream gay club, one of the biggest and best in London. Music tends to be disco. Their live acts are legendary, almost all big names performed there at one time or another.
I somehow doubt managers of people like Gaga, Madonna, Britney or One Direction would let them associate with a seedy club run by a pervert :laugh:

Smithy 06-02-2018 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9853036)
What exactly do you expect from a cheap seedy club selling sex , the mind baffles :crazy: . What did you think it would be like ??? Some posh fancy 5 star A list place ??? :joker: .

Courtney will probably be right at home in this pervy club .

It’s literally just a gay bar, it doesn’t sell sex :skull:

GoldHeart 06-02-2018 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smithy (Post 9853167)

Well I wouldn't know. I'm just going by what ponty was saying . He made it sound like a seedy strip club or something .

Smithy 06-02-2018 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9853169)
Well I wouldn't know. I'm just going by what ponty was saying . He made it sound like a seedy strip club or something .

He said the owner was a pervert, you pulled the rest out of your arse :umm2: maybe look up something before you post an embarrass youraelf

GoldHeart 06-02-2018 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smithy (Post 9853171)
He said the owner was a pervert, you pulled the rest out of your arse :umm2: maybe look up something before you post an embarrass youraelf

I didn't embarrass myself. Stop trying to start an argument ,I'm not jumping to your bait .

Vanessa 06-02-2018 12:25 PM

I've been there before, when it was at the astoria. Great club, live acts are awesome. Nothing seedy about it. Its a gay club, like there are many.

Amy Jade 06-02-2018 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 9853175)
I didn't embarrass myself. Stop trying to start an argument ,I'm not jumping to your bait .

When you jump aboard one person's comment and call something seedy without attending yourself or at least broadening yourself to other peoples opinions too you open yourself up to being accused of pulling ideas out your bum to be fair.

I've never been either but I don't presume it's a seedy gay sex club, Smithy and Vanessa both said it's great - pontyboi seems to be a disgruntled ex employee or simply have issues with the owner that's my take from it :shrug:

GoldHeart 06-02-2018 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 9853188)
When you jump aboard one person's comment and call something seedy without attending yourself or at least broadening yourself to other peoples opinions too you open yourself up to being accused of pulling ideas out your bum to be fair.

I've never been either but I don't presume it's a seedy gay sex club, Smithy and Vanessa both said it's great - pontyboi seems to be a disgruntled ex employee or simply have issues with the owner that's my take from it :shrug:

I've never heard of this club, I didn't know it was just a gay mainstream club. I assumed it was something seedy as I was going by ponty's view . I didn't deserve the response I got .

I don't care anymore. I'm not arguing.

Twosugars 06-02-2018 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smithy (Post 9853167)

They have a bar in Soho and a club, currently at the Heaven venue at Charing Cross. Neither sell sex. Of course some people go to pull, but that's hardly a crime, it happens in ALL bars and clubs.
They used to run nights at The Astoria and The Astoria 2 in Charing Cross Road, befor it got pulled down (:fist:) to make room for Crossrail station. That was a wonderful venue, just wonderful. Happy memories.

chris.g 06-02-2018 12:57 PM

Anyone who has ever had the pleasure, or displeasure, of meeting Jeremy Joseph will tell you how pervy and seedy he is!

ethanjames 06-02-2018 01:15 PM

ive never been but ive heard its pretty ****e i have mates who tried to get in but couldn't because he didn't look gay enough??

Vanessa 06-02-2018 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ethanjames (Post 9853214)
ive never been but ive heard its pretty ****e i have mates who tried to get in but couldn't because he didn't look gay enough??

I went ages ago and was with a gay friend. So we got in :laugh:

ethanjames 06-02-2018 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9853245)
I went ages ago and was with a gay friend. So we got in :laugh:

my friends gay but he didn't get in so idk

Vanessa 06-02-2018 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ethanjames (Post 9853252)
my friends gay but he didn't get in so idk

This guy was a regular at the club, so he got me in. It was amazing inside and loved the atmosphere.

Oliver_W 06-02-2018 02:18 PM

Quote:

Campaign bitches!

So he mistreats people who look like do Justin Bieber?

pontyboi 06-02-2018 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 9853188)

Funny how everyone supporting this place have only visited when it was based at Astoria which closed a decade ago.

Ive worked in all 3 venues including the new one and trust me it's a terrible place to work...actually it's illegal it's all cash in hand.

For people to say it's a great place as a customer visiting Astoria in 2007 at 18 I agree I loved it it was legendary but growing up and seeing what goes on behind the scenes is disgusting.

Vanessa 06-02-2018 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pontyboi (Post 9853836)
Funny how everyone supporting this place have only visited when it was based at Astoria which closed a decade ago.

Ive worked in all 3 venues including the new one and trust me it's a terrible place to work...actually it's illegal it's all cash in hand.

For people to say it's a great place as a customer visiting Astoria in 2007 at 18 I agree I loved it it was legendary but growing up and seeing what goes on behind the scenes is disgusting.

Yeah, it was amazing when it was at the Astoria.

RileyH 06-02-2018 07:29 PM

Quote:

Campaign bitches!

excuse me? :oh: