ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   TV Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Jessica Jones Season 2 Trailer (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=335616)

Rob! 09-02-2018 12:52 PM

Jessica Jones Season 2 Trailer

PERCHED :flutter:

Epic. 09-02-2018 12:54 PM

It's about time :flutter:

Tom4784 09-02-2018 02:28 PM

The best Marvel series :clap1:

Jessica. 09-02-2018 02:46 PM

Yaaas I love it

Tom4784 26-03-2018 09:08 PM

I finished Season 2 tonight :love: I really liked it, not as good as the first season (But what is?) but still very good.

Marsh. 26-03-2018 09:22 PM

Yeah, I loved the arc of season 1.

And I don't mind the actress but the whole Patsy angle annoys the **** out of me for some reason.

We need more Jerrie orgies tbh. :idc:

Tom4784 26-03-2018 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 9932571)
Yeah, I loved the arc of season 1.

And I don't mind the actress but the whole Patsy angle annoys the **** out of me for some reason.

We need more Jerrie orgies tbh. :idc:

Trish never annoyed me until this season tbh, I can't stand her anymore after Season 2.

Marsh. 26-03-2018 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 9932584)
Trish never annoyed me until this season tbh, I can't stand her anymore after Season 2.

That's it. She was fine but this season, STEP BACK LADY :nono:

Tom4784 26-03-2018 09:41 PM

How iconic was Hogarth this season though? :flutter:

Toy Soldier 28-03-2018 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 9932571)

but... but.. Hey hey... she wancha cray-cray...

Marsh. 28-03-2018 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 9933694)
but... but.. Hey hey... she wancha cray-cray...

Omfg don't! It'll be stuck in my head!

I throw things at the TV when that comes on.

Tom4784 28-03-2018 12:08 PM

I hope we don't have to wait two years for Season 3 :worry:

Toy Soldier 28-03-2018 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 9933824)
I hope we don't have to wait two years for Season 3 :worry:

I'd imagine it'll be at least 1.5... Luke 2, DD3 and The Adventures of Captain Shineyhand 2 have all started production already and there tends to be a gap between each show. I'd say autumn 2019 at the earliest but more likely 2020.

Rob! 01-04-2018 01:26 AM

Just finished it. Trish can **** off. Actual scum.

Hogarth is a ****ing goddess omg :flutter:

Really enjoyed it. I also love the fact that David Tennant was only it so they could grab his fans for another series :laugh:

Toy Soldier 01-04-2018 07:39 AM

Tbh while it was still a great watch, I thought it was well below the level set by series 1. Killgrave was an amazing villain and this season (though I think it was sort of the point) didn't even HAVE a villain... And I wasn't a huge fan of Jessica going all "Mama, mama!". Trish is indeed irritating (although she's a junkie so I guess, again, that's the point) and also Hogarth is posing a problem for me. I've found her great in the NetflixMCU so far but this season, not to get all sex politics but, if she was a male character instead if a gay female people would be finding her actions this season pretty repulsive :shrug:.

Also, Jessica (and her mother) once again have completely inconsistent powers. Their strength level goes up and down randomly, and also, the mother is stronger than Jessica but its still all about strength not damage resistance (she's vulnerable to bullets etc) so if anyone can explain her walking away from the hospital window fall without injury... Answers on a postcard, please.

So yeah I still enjoyed it but its below DD S1, Punisher and probably even DD S2 for me in the rankings.

Its also below the last couple of runs of Agents of Shield :worry: and considering how badly that show started, I never thought I'd be saying that.

Shaun 12-05-2018 03:12 AM

Just finished s2...

Spoiler:

I agree that Jeri is intended to be a horrible character - especially after what she tried to pull with Kilgrave in S1 - but the trauma she goes through this season is pretty redeemable in my eyes and she did seem genuine in her remorse before she was ripped off. I get the feeling she's set up now to return to her old ways. Edit: "get the feeling"... SHAUN SHE LITERALLY JUST PERSUADED INEZ TO KILL A GUY. But she was a bitch so... eh :shrug:

Trish's storyline was frustrating as I enjoyed her in S1... that ending was heartbreaking because I don't see Jessica's connection to any of the supporting cast, now. I do really, really pray that Jessica returns the favour with an eye for an eye in S3 and we say tata to Trish's mom, though.

The Alisa storyline was great and I loved Alisa a lot - even killing Jessica's beautiful boyfriend and that lovely prison guard aside. She took that bitch police officer with her, at least :clap1: I do think Malus was underused and there wasn't enough explanation as to how he got so much funding and resources to basically just operate on D.O.A.s off the radar.

I'm also a bit put out by Malcolm's storyline, though... going from junkie to arch-intellectual mastermind that manages to blackmail incredibly senior lawyers? I don't buy it. I like him for shallow reasons but he's just so wet and boring. Jessica's new slampiece is nice as well but meh...

Intrigued to see what happens with S3 since Trish appears to have...the power to catch things she drops... :unsure: