ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother Canada (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=617)
-   -   Pathetic Paras stinks up another comp (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=337354)

Pro Sniper 12-04-2018 06:43 AM

Pathetic Paras stinks up another comp

but is yet again desperate to be seen suggesting she "threw it" coz she believes she's "safe from both sides". Lying weaklings like her deserve to be booted ASAP. She also looked ridiculous during Will's cringey "phone call from home". Also embarrassing to watch her try to credit herself with saving "her girl"...before prancing about in front of the cams again acting like she was "controlling" everything. The girl is a mess. Also, no surprise to see "her girl" Maddie being useless again.. although, in fairness to her, at least she's not pretending to be throwing them,, and simply owns the fact she's just hopeless.

Nicky91 12-04-2018 07:10 AM

Paras is such a great contestant :clap1:

BBUKAUSFAN 12-04-2018 07:23 AM

Don't come for the Strategic Queen of the house!

Nicky91 12-04-2018 07:25 AM

Paras is better than anyone from all BBCan series

BBCan sucks, Paras would be so much better in BBUK

starry 12-04-2018 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pro Sniper (Post 9955443)
but is yet again desperate to be seen suggesting she "threw it" coz she believes she's "safe from both sides". Lying weaklings like her deserve to be booted ASAP. She also looked ridiculous during Will's cringey "phone call from home". Also embarrassing to watch her try to credit herself with saving "her girl"...before prancing about in front of the cams again acting like she was "controlling" everything. The girl is a mess. Also, no surprise to see "her girl" Maddie being useless again.. although, in fairness to her, at least she's not pretending to be throwing them,, and simply owns the fact she's just hopeless.

Though Maddy was saying she could turn her crying on and off at will to manipulate, which I don't fully believe.

BBUKAUSFAN 12-04-2018 11:07 AM

Like how can you not love this Mastermind of the game she has it all worked out in her own head!

LemonJam 12-04-2018 12:07 PM

I can't stand her "game play" and how much she bigs herself up for it. She's almost Arlie 2.0 at this point with her competition throwing and self-congratulating behaviour.

LemonJam 12-04-2018 12:08 PM

Like if Paras was a male y'all would hate her and THATS the true tea

Nicky91 12-04-2018 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LemonJam (Post 9955730)

yep throw in the gender card again :shrug: :notimpressed:

LemonJam 12-04-2018 01:39 PM

I sure will.

Mystic Mock 12-04-2018 02:33 PM

She wants to work with a Showmance so it shows that her game is ****ed up imo.

DouglasS 12-04-2018 05:42 PM

Quote:

FACT

reece(: 12-04-2018 05:47 PM

Quote:

Who likes her though?

Calderyon 12-04-2018 05:49 PM

I like Paras.

So do many others.

Pro Sniper 13-04-2018 05:08 AM

Quote:

Spot on.
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBUKAUSFAN (Post 9955653)
Like how can you not love this Mastermind of the game she has it all worked out in her own head!

"Mastermind" :rolleyes: All I see there is a silly little girl talking drivel into a cam. She was exposed in the latest ep when "her girl" Maddy told her she believed the grating Kaela had no real intention of putting her up - and Paras agreed. Yet she was in the DR bigging herself up that it was all down to her. The girl is nothing more than a weak, bullsh!ting floater. Whenever she's kicked out she'll try to convince people it was all her doing. All part of a bigger plan to be invited back on an "all-star" series.

JerseyWins 13-04-2018 06:20 AM

I absolutely love how she talks more to the cameras than the actual houseguests :love: :joker:

I don't even like all the camera talkers. Arlie, Jordan Parhar, etc. I like it when the person does it WELL such as Dan & Paul Abrahamian. Paras does the camera talks very well. :clap1:

However, she's been a bit UTR lately (although maybe not when I think about it she's constantly involved in the edit still, she's just not doing anything to spark things up at all). I have faith in her end-game though :clap1:

Mystic Mock 13-04-2018 07:16 AM

Paras is exceptionally bad at the game, she's just lucky that a twist is gonna take out her enemies going forward.

Pro Sniper 27-04-2018 11:58 AM

Still as arrogant and delusional as ever about "knowing the game"..while lamenting her wrong decisions. Still pretending she's been "throwing comps" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL season long...and only "admitting" she's "tried" in the last couple. She's telling herself and any idiot who is stupid enough to believe her blatant lies she's 0/4 and not 0/15. Pathetic. She's wondering why she made a call like keeping Kaela. When she fine well knows(along with the rest of us) that she and the 2 other stooges she's "playing the game" with are so weak and powerless that all they can do is go from week to week and HOPE that whoever wins power ignores them and allows their impotent asses to float through another week. All the while convincing themselves that they still remain "in control".."running the house".."dictating" who goes on the block and who gets evicted. Embarrassing beyond belief. That sort of pathetic "game" is all fine while there's enough numbers in the house..but as soon as the numbers dissipate, floaters get exposed for the garbage they are. As unlikeable and annoying as Derek and Kaela are, either of them winning would have to be considered extremely worthy,, given the alternative is 1 of those 3 pathetic stooges.

LemonJam 27-04-2018 12:11 PM

honestly, i'm picturing a Maddy and Paras final 2 where they're spouting delusional hyperbole and the whole jury looks on at them with total disdain lmao

Mystic Mock 27-04-2018 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBUKAUSFAN (Post 9955458)
Don't come for the Strategic Queen of the house!

She's a strategic queen in her own mind.:joker:

JerseyWins 27-04-2018 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LemonJam (Post 9973328)
honestly, i'm picturing a Maddy and Paras final 2 where they're spouting delusional hyperbole and the whole jury looks on at them with total disdain lmao

:joker:

I want to see this... but I'd reeeally hope Paras wins

RileyH 27-04-2018 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9955459)
BBCan sucks

Tea

Mokka 27-04-2018 03:32 PM

Quote:

This scenario is the only thing that could make me watch the final at this point lol

Pro Sniper 27-04-2018 06:38 PM

Quote:

Indeed. The jurors will be like: So, ladies, what have you done in the game that warrants beng crowned winner? Paras: Well, I've "thrown" almost every comp and sucked the ass of every player for the entire game. Also, I was indirectly involved in removing every one of you. I must be given credit for the move of every person in power because I kept taking credit for them all in my daily talks with the cams. I made a ton of big moves that can be watched at non-existent.com. Thx.

Jurors: Ok, great pitch.. you stupid little rat.

Maddy: Well, unlike Paras, I won't be stooping so low as to pretend I was "throwing" all the comps. I admit I just suck..and would struggle to beat a blindfolded person at Connect Four. But aside from not winning anything, there's no doubt I've been a mastermind this whole game. The fact I've managed to make it to this point with so many people coming after me speaks volumes about my unique skills. Also, I'm so entitled* that I truly believe just because I want to win so badly, 100k should be sent straight into my bank account. Thx.

Jurors: Ok, let's start tossing coins..

JerseyWins 28-04-2018 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pro Sniper (Post 9973761)
Jurors: Ok, let's start tossing coins..

:joker: :joker: :joker: