ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother Canada (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=617)
-   -   The BBCAN Boot Order (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=337388)

Morgan. 13-04-2018 10:12 AM

The BBCAN Boot Order

I think this is the worst it's ever been :skull:

The fact we have lost Erica, Hamza, Veronica and Jesse pre-Jury (and Roz but she wouldn't have had Karen's impact ngl) is horrifica as they're arguably the four biggest players of the series (Erica possibly one of the best BBCAN players I've seen) and had so much potential.

If they just replaced Johnny, Maddy, Ryan (how the **** he made Jury I will never know), Will and Kaela with Erica, Hamza, Veronica, Jesse and Rozina then this series could actually be decent and be one of the best BBCAN has seen.

Matthew. 13-04-2018 10:18 AM

Rozina and Hamza have been good eviction results. Alejandra, Kaela and Derek should be gone by now tbh

Morgan. 13-04-2018 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew. (Post 9957249)
Rozina and Hamza have been good eviction results. Alejandra, Kaela and Derek should be gone by now tbh

See I like Alejandra and Derek (don't even ask why :joker:) - Kaela I'm neutral too a small I gradually dislike her more and more.

Rozina was a terrible result and we immediately lost entertainment value.

I agree that I was happy Hamza went because I didn't like him but I'd much rather people who want to play the game and get involved stayed until Jury at least over those who want to float to F2.

starry 13-04-2018 10:28 AM

I don't like Ali and Derek and I thought Jesse was rubbish. The self styled cool kids are normally boring and this season is no different.

Matthew. 13-04-2018 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 9957251)
See I like Alejandra and Derek (don't even ask why :joker:) - Kaela I'm neutral too a small I gradually dislike her more and more.

Rozina was a terrible result and we immediately lost entertainment value.

I agree that I was happy Hamza went because I didn't like him but I'd much rather people who want to play the game and get involved stayed until Jury at least over those who want to float to F2.

Rozina’s screaming annoyed me, as did Hamza’s over-confidence

Calderyon 13-04-2018 10:45 AM

Erica is very likable and rootable, but her being a good player is debatable, since she is not there anymore.

Paige22 13-04-2018 10:50 AM

Jesse is definitely not one of the biggest players:skull:

RileyH 13-04-2018 11:02 AM

Jesse was awful :umm2:

And I like Erica but if she's one of the best BBCAN players ever then it doesn't leave me much hope for the other series'

Calderyon 13-04-2018 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyH (Post 9957277)
Jesse was awful :umm2:

And I like Erica but if she's one of the best BBCAN players ever then it doesn't leave me much hope for the other series'

She is one of the best competitors of BBCAN, but as a player... not so much.

Morgan. 13-04-2018 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paige22 (Post 9957265)
Jesse is definitely not one of the biggest players:skull:

He had a lot of potential.

Matthew. 13-04-2018 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 9957280)

he would have been good if he had stayed, however between Jesse and Olivia, I do think that Jesse’s eviction was the better result. Liked them both though.

Morgan. 13-04-2018 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew. (Post 9957288)
he would have been good if he had stayed, however between Jesse and Olivia, I do think that Jesse’s eviction was the better result. Liked them both though.

Oh yeah I have taken into consideration who they were against, just that I wanted to see them more.

LukeB 13-04-2018 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calderyon (Post 9957279)

Yeah this.
I loved her but her unnecessary comp wins was bad for her, she was good socially at that point.

LemonJam 13-04-2018 12:00 PM

The idea of Hamza being a big character needs to STOP. He's basically Ciera from Survivor in BBCan form.

Otherwise Veronica, Rozina Merron and Andrew were big blows but honestly they never would have lasted because this cast is so beige that obviously they're gonna stand out.

Also maybe a controversial opinion but I don't really think Erica is that big a character? In fact I'd argue shes been one of the least entertaining.

LemonJam 13-04-2018 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 9957280)

I'm also inclined to agree that Jesse had potential. Sure he was entitled AF but what's a good BB series without a good BB villain? He was cracked af in his last week and if he stayed things would probably be very different in the house right now. However I accept him as a sacrifice for Olivia still being there :love:

RileyH 13-04-2018 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calderyon (Post 9957279)

tea!

Jason. 13-04-2018 12:09 PM

Have they gone back to a seven-person jury this season?

Merron and Erica should be the first two jurors but it just has them listed as evicted on Wikipedia.

Jason. 13-04-2018 12:09 PM

Ugh this season is tragic.

Matthew. 13-04-2018 12:13 PM

so far Rozina is the only housemate to be evicted that Andrew chose to be in hell on launch night

Oliver_W 13-04-2018 12:54 PM

I like Johnny and don't care either way about Rozina, but otherwise agree!

Morgan. 13-04-2018 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason. (Post 9957316)
Have they gone back to a seven-person jury this season?

Merron and Erica should be the first two jurors but it just has them listed as evicted on Wikipedia.

Yes and I'm actually gutted at that decision.

Oliver_W 13-04-2018 01:46 PM

It does rather suck that a good and entertaining player like Erica doesn't even get to Jury. We won't even get the remote possibilty of a Buyback, as evictees aren't getting sequestored.

Morgan. 13-04-2018 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver_W (Post 9957397)
It does rather suck that a good and entertaining player like Erica doesn't even get to Jury. We won't even get the remote possibilty of a Buyback, as evictees aren't getting sequestored.

I know and it infuriates me. I think she'd definitley be considered if they ever did a second chance season again however she would be a massive threat right off the bat and potentially miss Jury again.

Oliver_W 13-04-2018 02:33 PM

She's a definite contender for All Stars, but she'd probably have a touch of the Cassandra Curse where everyone would know she's a threat and get rid of her early.

JerseyWins 13-04-2018 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver_W (Post 9957435)
She's a definite contender for All Stars, but she'd probably have a touch of the Cassandra Curse where everyone would know she's a threat and get rid of her early.

I could definitely see her coming back for All Stars especially after being twisted out of the game... which blegh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 9957238)
(Erica possibly one of the best BBCAN players I've seen)

https://i2.wp.com/gifrific.com/wp-co...ence.gif?ssl=1