ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Predictions for the eye? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=337825)

Jodie. 01-05-2018 02:07 PM

Predictions for the eye?

I’m expecting it to be released within the next two weeks so an ideal time to make this I think

What do you think the eye will look like? Do you think they’ll have a CBB21 style eye or will they go back to the C5 template?

Morgan. 01-05-2018 02:11 PM

There won’t be an eye

Eddie. 01-05-2018 02:16 PM

C5 template presuming, but more sleek, got the idea from the patterns thread the other day...

I'm so excited though, idk why...

annabelindabee 01-05-2018 02:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is the eye 👁*🗨 AHHH secrets revealed

Eddie. 01-05-2018 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annabelindabee (Post 9977421)

Pretty good effort I must say... :clap1:

Maybe if you could digitally enhance it and pray that the eatock eye would come back then it would be even better! :)

BBDodge 01-05-2018 03:31 PM

A black eye.

annabelindabee 01-05-2018 03:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ahh there's a black eye too for bblb

... I logged in too endomols secret files and found them... Ahh!

Glenn. 03-05-2018 10:17 AM

https://i.imgur.com/fxDysBO.gif

glibberglobber 03-05-2018 08:03 PM

CBB21 template. Brown eyes. Dystopian theme scratch marks on the eye (a bit like cbb3). Trimmed eyelAshes. Murky background

Marsh. 03-05-2018 08:05 PM

Quote:

:amazed:

Marsh. 03-05-2018 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBDodge (Post 9977467)
A black eye.

Otherwise known as a hole.

annabelindabee 09-05-2018 03:05 PM

Im making a eye prediction ��

... I see the eye in the shape of (the gates of heaven) so golden gates in an eye shape with heavenly clouds behind. And a Jerusalem city looking in the middle...

Ps. Don't say "told you your not physic' if am wrong as I never said I was physic... This is just what I want if I'm in it this year... Or next

RileyH 09-05-2018 03:08 PM

http://www.itouchapps.net/wp-content...013/02/cbs.png

Oliver_W 09-05-2018 08:28 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by annabelindabee (Post 9977482)
Ahh there's a black eye too for bblb

... I logged in too endomols secret files and found them... Ahh!

The original Jesus healed the blind, and the reincarnation of Jesus reveals BB Eyes ... it's sort of the same thing!

montblanc 09-05-2018 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyH (Post 9986266)

yaas

Barry. 09-05-2018 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyH (Post 9986266)

Beautiful.

annabelindabee 10-05-2018 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver_W (Post 9986747)
The original Jesus healed the blind, and the reincarnation of Jesus reveals BB Eyes ... it's sort of the same thing!

actually originally Jesus did NOTHING as he was never alive

no sur name, no birthday, no writings of his, no writing about him when he was alive, no voice none even has one clue as to what he looked like... Hes just a myth.... im real, what would you rather trust in... a non existent superman... or a real woman with a scene of humour... and come on... its not like a actually stole from them... its just a joke... likewise i was born April 3, three days before i rose is April fools day... so when it comes to Jesus dying... April fools... and come on... its not like anyone actually died... you cant die if you were never alive to begin with.

Also Im am NOT the reincarnation of Jesus... i'm Eve reincarnated not Jesus.... Jesus was a TERRIBLE PERSON AND Bad EXAMPLE FOR THE WORLD... dont insult me by saying im like him... I think the story of him make a prophecies about me but everything thing hes says is inverted and completely wrong!

Jay28jay2 10-05-2018 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annabelindabee (Post 9987401)

no sur name, no birthday, no writings of his, no writing about him when he was alive, no voice none even has one clue as to what he looked like... Hes just a myth.... im real, what would you rather trust in... a non existent superman... or a real woman with a scene of humour... and come on... its not like a actually stole from them... its just a joke... likewise i was born April 3, three days before i rose is April fools day... so when it comes to Jesus dying... April fools... and come on... its not like anyone actually died... you cant die if you were never alive to begin with.

Also Im am NOT the reincarnation of Jesus... i'm Eve reincarnated not Jesus.... Jesus was a TERRIBLE PERSON AND Bad EXAMPLE FOR THE WORLD... dont insult me by saying im like him... I think the story of him make a prophecies about me but everything thing hes says is inverted and completely wrong!

:joker: you can't be serious :umm2:

Oliver_W 10-05-2018 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annabelindabee (Post 9987401)

It's a near certainty Jesus existed - there's about as much historical evidence for him as there is for Alexander the Great. Whether or nor he's the son of God is up for debate.

Marsh. 10-05-2018 03:26 PM

And we know what he looks like thanks to the Turin Shroud lady.

Fake tan stains on your towel, Turin shroud it is NOT. :nono:

annabelindabee 10-05-2018 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver_W (Post 9987958)
It's a near certainty Jesus existed - there's about as much historical evidence for him as there is for Alexander the Great. Whether or nor he's the son of God is up for debate.

people say this... but tell me one thing that suggests that he might have really lived...

I'm in Jerusalem now... all I see are lies that can only be designed to appeal to tourist...

I believed that when i was eve I lived at in a cave at the bottom of mount Zion... when here guess what I found... a nice sized cave at the bottom of mount Zion.. ;-) knowing something exists before seeing it with your eyes... thats real evidence... not the rubbish that they sell here (there's a stone that Jesus supposibly leaded against...) seeing this proves NOTHING!

annabelindabee 10-05-2018 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 9987960)
And we know what he looks like thanks to the Turin Shroud lady.

Fake tan stains on your towel, Turin shroud it is NOT. :nono:

that piece of cloth could be anyone and no one even knows how old it is as no one is allowed to do testing on... the chance that it dates back to 33 ad is soooo slim... also... the image is of a oldish man with long hair... The bible states that it's an abomination for a man to have long hair... if there was a man who stuck to the rules of the bible, he would have short hair and would look jewish... Jesus was also a carpenter so he would have a strong build.. the cloth looks like a skiny old white guy, not a middle eastern Jewish carpenter...

Marsh. 10-05-2018 03:55 PM

You are mentally ill lady.

annabelindabee 10-05-2018 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 9987976)
You are mentally ill lady.

you say that ... yet you believe that a piece of cloth is the image of God... a God who has no power to show his self but instead has just abandon everyone and only leaves a picture on a piece of old cloth.... Lady your the one whos mentally insane ...!!!

Marsh. 10-05-2018 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annabelindabee (Post 9987981)
you say that ... yet you believe that a piece of cloth is the image of God... a God how has no power to show his self but instead has just abandon everyone and only leaves a picture on a piece of old cloth.... Lady your the one whos mentally insane ...!!!

Nobody said that love.

A cloth showed the image of a man called Jesus.

Nobody claims to have any evidence that this man was the son of God, just that this man (again MAN) existed.

Yet you waffle on about being Eve and living in a cave. Knock yourself out cock.